Submit a review for DR RAGHAVENDRAYour feedback matters!
Electric pads, hot water bottles, and gel packs or moist such as damp clay packs are the common hot agents used for hot therapy.
Which supplement is good for me to gain weight. I am feel tired always & body is paining after doing some work. please suggest me good supplement or proteins for gain weight.
I am 21 years old. My weight is 44 kg. My body structure are just like a tiniest. Which medicine or health drink giving me a attractive figure? Please help me.
A homeopathic doctor suggested me to take Alfalfa Tonic for weakness and general debility? Should I take it what are its side effects? Please answer. Or any other tonic you can suggest for weight gain.
My name is sreejith and I am 19 years old .The problem is I don't have a good healthy body I want to make body fit can you help me.
I am a boy of age just below 18 I am a thin boy with little sunken cheeks Should I join gym to gain biceps and chest muscles.
Hello doctor, the problem with me is that I lose weight fast. I am underweight. And I fear losing weight fast. And want to gain weight. What can I do?
I am 21 years old. My weight is 44 kg only. Which medicine or health drink is working fast to gain my weight?
Hi I am 16 years old boy I was chubby when I was born but after my 8 year I became weak my father was also weak at this stage (when he was at my age) my height is increasing 1-2 cm per year but my weight is constant means it is 48 kg only and my other problem is that I want good food only like masala foods, chatpata,how can I gain weight I want at least 55 kg.
I am underweight. To gain weight there should be more intake of proteins, besides that should it be more intake of carbohydrates or fats or sugar? And intake of which should be less?
If I take in morning tea and skimmed milk 2mango in mid morning green tea in lunch I take one roti 3cup moong dal rice 1cup than in snack time I take tea n skimmed milk than one mango and than in dinner I take moong sprout with mango. I do workout at home power yoga, yoga ,30 day challenge, power yoga hiit etc every month I change workout it OK I can loose weight.
Hello, I am 22 years old. I do exercise daily. I go to gym and running every alternate day. I take ashwagandha and gokshura tablets for muscle strength. I also take multivitamin and fish oil supplements after lunch. So doctor is it good to take these many supplements at this age and if not then which supplements can I continue and which ones do I discard. thank you.
Hello doctor, my frd is 22 year old girl and 5.4 feet height, she is very slim. She needs to increase her weight to get marry, soO please suggest her some diet plan and foods.
Hi Doctor! My age is 21. My height is 172 cm and weight is 50 kg. My Body Mass Index is 16. I am underweight. I want to gain weight so that my body mass index will be 22. How to naturally gain weight. I feel myself very weak. Please give me suggestions.
Spondylitis includes swelling of the vertebra. It happens because of wear and tear of the ligament and bones found in your cervical spine, which is in your neck. While it is to a great extent because of age, it can be brought on by other reasons too. Side effects incorporate pain and stiffness starting from the neck to the lower back. The spine's bones (vertebrae) get fused, bringing about an unbending spine. These changes might be mellow or extreme, and may prompt a stooped-over posture. Some of the non-surgical methods to treat spondylitis are as follows-
- Exercise based recovery/physiotherapy: Your specialist may send you to a physiotherapist for treatment. Non-intrusive treatment helps you extend your neck and shoulder muscles. This makes them more grounded and at last, relieves pain. You may neck traction, which includes using weights to build the space between the cervical joints and decreasing pressure on the cervical disc and nerve roots.
- Medications: Your specialist may prescribe you certain medicines if over-the-counter medications do not work. These include:
- Muscle relaxants, for example, cyclobenzaprine, to treat muscle fits
- Opiates, for example, hydrocodone, for pain relief
- Epileptic medications, for example, gabapentin, to ease pain created by nerve damage
- Steroid infusions, for example, prednisone, to decrease tissue irritation and diminish pain
- Home treatment: In case your condition is less severe, you can attempt a couple of things at home to treat it:
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, for example, acetaminophen or a calming medication, for example, Advil or Aleve.
- Use a warming cushion or an ice pack on your neck to give pain alleviation to sore muscles.
- Exercise routinely to help you recover quickly.
- Wear a delicate neck prop or neckline to get transitory help. In any case, you shouldn't wear a neck brace for temporary pain relief.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a highly effective treatment used to mitigate back and neck pain. Little needles, about the extent of a human hair, are embedded into particular points on the back. Every needle might be whirled electrically or warmed to improve the impact of the treatment. Acupuncture works by prompting the body to deliver chemicals that decrease pain.
- Bed Rest: Severe instances of spondylitis may require bed rest for close to 1-3 days. Long-term bed rest is avoided as it puts the patient at danger for profound vein thrombosis (DVT, blood clots in the legs).
- Support/brace use: Temporary bracing (1 week) may help get rid of the symptoms, however, long-term use is not encouraged. Supports worn for a long time weaken the spinal muscles and can increase pain if not continually worn. Exercise based recovery is more beneficial as it reinforces the muscles.
- Lifestyle: Losing weight and eating nutritious food with consistent workouts can help. Quitting smoking is essential healthy habits to help the spine function properly at any age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.