Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Chandra Mohan

Urologist, Hyderabad

Dr. Chandra Mohan Urologist, Hyderabad
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Chandra Mohan
Dr. Chandra Mohan is an experienced Urologist in KPHB, Hyderabad. He is currently associated with Preeti Urology & Kidney Hospital in KPHB, Hyderabad. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Chandra Mohan on has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Preeti Urology & Kidney Hospital

MIG-307, Road No. 4, KPHB Colony, KukatpallyHyderabad Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Chandra Mohan

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sir, I am suffering from backache, diabetes, thyroid, hypertension and stones in right kidney. Is there any solution for my ailments.

Physiotherapist, Delhi
Backache may due to cumulative effect of so many diseases, take regular medicines as prescribed go for a regular morning walk, this will help you to some extent.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from prostate enlargement that is frequent urination. It can be cured by medicine permanently precrsibe the medicine.

General Physician, Nashik
There is a medicine for prostate enlargement but I need to assess you to prescribe it. So consult for personalised management. Dr surbhi agrawal consultant physician and diabetologist
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have 6 mm and 3 mm two stones in left & right kidney respectively in lower pole. I'm taking Ayurveda medicine varunadi kwatha syrup & some powder given by the doctor. Usg report says only 3 mm is remaining in left kidney how much time it will take to dissolve?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bundi
Medicines is very right. It has dissolved the stone. Take maximum water. I would suggest you to additionally take shwet parpati + yavkshar 250 mg and gokshar guggul 2 - all twice a day with water for next 4 weeks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from Prostate Cancer, had Orchidectomy 2years back, PSA came down from 549 t0n 0.6. And increasing now. Cancer metastasized to Iliac Bone. Taking Calutinnde Tb 1 and Monthly Zoledronic IVwill this cure cancer spreading and restore the bone?

MS - General Surgery
General Surgeon, Kanpur
Well in plain terms the answer is no. The treatment you r undergoing is mainly meant to slow down the growth or progress of your cancer but not cure it. You haven't undergone any curative procedure like radical prostatectomy. So cancer still stays and it will spread with time. Anyways you should consult your urosurgeon. You may undergo radiotherapy as it may help in bone mets.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 21 year old male. Over the past three months whenever I urinate, my urine stream splits in two (one continuous stream and one stream which is basically drops of urine.) Is there something wrong? And if there is something wrong, it's treatment may include surgery?

BSc - Food Science & Nutrition, PGD in Sports Nutrition and Dietitics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hello, Urine incontinence is quite common where the elasticity of the urinary muscles is affected, consult an urologist and try doing kegel exercises it should help you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have diagnosed with kidney stone in my right side ureter. Size is 7.5 mm. Doctor advised me to get a surgery. I want to know if there is any other remedy other than surgery? If it's there then would it be good for me to go for that or its I have to go for surgery?

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, Lybrate user, Tk, 2-3 ltr of water free from contaminants Your diet be easily digestible on time. Tk,dairy products in diluted form. Fiber rich diet- whole grain, breads, beans. Go for meditation to nourish your urinary system. Tk, Homoeo medicine: @ Berb vulg Q -10 drops, thrice with little water. @ Lycopodium 30-6 pills, thrice. Avoid, Calcium. Oxalate, phosphates, alcohol, .Report, fortnightly. Your feedback matters for further followup, please. Tk care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?

PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
Ayurveda, Satara
yes...drinking water with lemon prevents kidney stones...drinking boiled water is best for kidney stones...THANKS...
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 years old male, and having prostate problem, can you please tell me the reason of this disease and what I should avoid in future. Please advise medicine and food supplements.

M.Ch - Surgical Oncology
Dear , the most common problem a 29 year old can have is prostatitis that is an infection. I assume you have consulted a doctor as you say that you have a problem with your prostate which cannot be known unless you do per rectal examination, ultrasound and urine examination. Most commonly it is secondarily effected from a urinary tract infection, and some sexually transmitted diseases. Treatment would primarily include antibiotics and analgesics. Healthy diet, good hygiene and protection during sexual exposure are important to avoid recurrences. Regards
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi good evening doctors my friend dad suffering from kidney failure from 2 years and know hcv virus is detected in liver so wht should we do? Is there any cure for tht in india or foreign. Uncle is age 61 and know he is on dialysis so please tell us wht should we do for tht.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Nephrology
Nephrologist, Bangalore
Treatment of HCV used to be difficult till even two years ago but lot of advances have been made in the last two years. Now it can be treated with oral medications with 90% success rate. Please consult your nephrologist or a gastroenterologist for further advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is 68. He is suffering from diabeties,hypertension,CAD(recentlystanted in one vessel).Now he is diagnosed 15mm calculas in left kidney's lower side & his cratine report is 2.4.Plz. Suggest me.

MBBS, Diploma in Diabetology, DDM, CCACCD
Diabetologist, Mumbai
Please visit a nephrologist and a urologist immediately. If he is medically fit then get the calculus removed. Monitor creatinine every 2-3 days till u meet the concerned doctors.And start him on renal diet.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have an anal tag it pains when stretches. Earlier there was lot of pain but now the pain level has dropped a lot, but still sometimes it pains. I took enzomac plus with shield ointment and sits bath. Sitz bath helped me (I feel so. I don't want to go for surgery and all. Can I be ok with medicine? Which numbs the pain.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
General Physician, Ghaziabad
1.Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning 2.Take little more water in the day 3.Eat more fruits and green vegetables 4.No fried/ spicy/ junk/ processed/ fast food, no maida products 5.No tea/ coffee/ cold drinks 6.No alcohol 7.Reduce wt 8.Daily morning walk for 30 mts 9.Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily 10.Fiber Foods that are high in insoluble fiber include whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Try wheat bran, brown rice, or whole grain bread. Soluble fiber--figs can be added to breakfast or eaten as a snac 12.Take a glass of hot milk with sugar at night before sleeping For medicine contact on private consultation Good luck.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi my husband is 33 years old for the last 3 months during night he feels like urinating more often. Once he comes back after urinating again after 4-5 mins he feels like paas in urine. Some drops also comes out after he rubs the penis. This continues till he sleeps at night. Is this a problem .what could be the reason and solutions for same.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please note that he need to do urine test - r/e & culture. Also usg of lower abdomen to rule out any prostate enlargement. Also blood test for sugar needs to be done based on the same treatment would begin. However I recommend do not drink excess water before going to bed - it should be only 1 glass of water.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After urinating . Its almost taking 3to 4 mins to stop completely. I mean after doing urine . Slowly drop by drop its cuming for next 4 mins Its giving a lot of irritation to me I feel it's active bladder problem I took pills for DAT But I din see any result.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Palakkad
Take following homoeopathic medicines for 3 days and revert back. 1. Causticum 200 4 pills morning and night 2. Kali phos 6x 4 tabs morning and night 3. Equisetum 3x 8 drops in quarter glass of water 3 times drink water only whie thirst. Avoid coffee and soft drinks. Nothing to worry.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suffering from urine infection (PUS cells 30-35) regularly what are the reasons and what should I do to control it, is it dangerous.

Homeopath, Pune
Hello Lybrate User, Most of the urinary tract infections are due to bacteria or microbes. These following factors can increase the likelihood of developing a urinary tract infection - Sexual intercourse (especially if more frequent, intense, and with multiple or new partners), diabetes, poor personal hygiene, problems emptying the bladder completely, having a urinary catheter, bowel incontinence, blocked flow of urine, kidney stones, suppressed immune system, immobility for a long period, heavy use of antibiotics. Here are several measures that can be taken to reduce the risk of developing a urinary tract infection - * Drink lots of water and urinate frequently * Avoid fluids such as alcohol and caffeine that can irritate the bladder * Urinate shortly after sex * Wipe from front to back after urinating and bowel movement * Keep the genital area clean * Showers are preferred to baths and avoid using oils * Avoid using any perfumed products in the genital area * Wear cotton underwear and loose-fitting clothing to keep the area around the urethra dry. In case, if infection get worse visit your primary health care provider. Take care.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I pee more than 15 times a day. What kind of diseases is this? Please suggest me the cure.

BHMS, VLIR Belgium, Canadian Academy Of Homeopathy
Homeopath, Navi Mumbai
The most probable cause is urinary tract infection. Secondly, you should get your blood sugar levels checked. In both cases, the frequency of urine is increased. You should rule out these causes first. With the infection, there is often burning also present.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 51 years old and recently in the month of october, I was operated for crohnic pancreatic problem, but after that now I urinate a white fuild and feel like vomiting also there is a pain in my stomach, what shall I do. What may be the problem?

PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
Ayurveda, Satara
Hi. A) take 20 ml himcocid liquid before meal b) take 4 tablets chitradi vati after meals c) take 20 ml of audumbaravleha after meals do all these things for 15 days, it gives you good result, thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 43 years old. and recently im facing the problem of urine leakage just after urination. moreover at time of sex .my vagina becomes so tight that penetration is not possible .i m getting pain too during penetration.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- Urine control and contraction of vaginal muscle depends upon the strength of PC muscle of perinium. Your symptoms suggests that your muscle has lost his strength due to improper schedule. Practice Kegel and reverse Kegel exercise to regain the control on PC muscle, it will solve your issue.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(10 ratings)

Dr. Rahul Reddy

Fellowship in Andrology, DNB-Urology , MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Androcare Andrology & Men's Health Institute, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment