Lybrate.com has top trusted Pulmonologists from across India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C.Eshwar PrasadYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am suffering from cough during night times, How to get rid of this through natural home remedies?
Hello, I've been suffering from dry cough for last 5years. It occurs generally when weather changes and when I drink water after eating oily and sweet things, it only cures when I take antibiotics. Please tell me a remedy for this.
I am suffering from cold and my cough had turn black, is this because I smoke often, please give me some solutions.
Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disorder of the airways.
symptoms are wheeze, cough, breathing difficulty.
Asthma is a controllable disease.
asthma can be diagnosed based on history & Pulmonary function test.
Inhaled drugs are the best choice for asthma.
Inhaled drugs are safe and practically have no side effects.
Asthma symptoms are variable.
regular follow-up is required to titrate the drugs.
I have asthma problem. At times I go breathless. And im trying to conceive in the same time. Im looking for homeopathic medicines. Please help me out.
I have cough and cold from seven days. I always get cold. When I take antielergic, I get well but again after 4 eays I get cold. It happens in only winter season.
Is there any way to cure asthma and how can we keep it in control? My fiance has suffering from it and in summers the situation get worst.
My husband is always affected with wheezing problem and Asthma. What is the best medicine for that? My son is affected with eosinophilia ie. Cough with fever.
Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary. However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis,medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.