Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavika Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
My marriage has completed 6 years and we r trying for baby from last 2 years but no results till yet. My wife has gone through every type of test and all reports r normal but still no progress one doctor told me that your immotile count is low and gave me medicines for tha so after 2 months it got normal. So pls suggest me that what next step should I take.
This my friend and actually she as low hemoglobin and now add to it she got low BP I don't What to do feeling a lot and she is A-. She be coming tried sooner and not eating properly please someone help me.
I am getting 4th month of pregnancy.I am suffering from vomits. I do not eat anything.I do not use any tablets.Any problem for my baby please saggiest me
I have regular pain during my periods and it becomes to much so I can't do anything and also can't sit for a while. Please suggest.
I am going to be 49 and have been having irregular heavy periods and also have fibroids. Should I just ignore the condition and wait for menopause to happen? I am also hypothyroid for the last 23 years.
Hi, I am 30 years old female married since last 2 years. I have an issue of excessive discharge since past many years. I do not know if its normal and every women faces this issue but I feel unhygienic and uncomfortable therefore I am in regular use of panty-liners. I haven't consulted to any doctor yet. Should I?
Sir, I am a 30 year old married 6 months ago. We are trying for a child for last 3 months and couldn't succeeded. Kindly give me solution n advice please.
Now a days everybody is so busy in there work that they don't have time for themselves which is resulting in so many lifestyle disorders like diabetes, bp, obesity ect. Main reason for this lifestyle disorders is stress and abnormal lifestyle. Ayurveda texts has mentioned detail dincharya and ritucharya which now a days no body is following and because of which we are facing so many health issues. My today tips is for how to maintain your body temperature. For maintaining body temperature just put rasna churna one pinch on your anterior fontanelle (put your thumb on nose and middle finger on head the point where your middle finger touches is your anterior fontanelle) daily after bath.
I just had some queries on my mind about sex. Actually I have had sex with my boyfriend for over ten times in our 11 months relationship and everytime we had it I had I pill as a contraceptive. I just want to know if its safe to use I pill once a month? and now if not having sex for a year will cause any health issue?
2. Try not to eat or drink anything half an hour before and after taking medicine. Except water.
3. Avoid coffee, raw onion, garlic till on homeopathic medicines as these interfere with the action of homeopathic medicines.
4. Avoid using perfumes or strong smelling deodorant.
5. Avoid the use of camphor in any form where homeopathic medicines have been kept as camphor antidotes all medicines prepared from vegetable sources.
6. If you are taking medicines for hypertension, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma or any other chronic disease, do not stop them immediately. Consult your doctor and if advised then only reduce their dosage.
I have got married for 5years. We had not plan a baby since last 4.5yers. For the first one and half year I used a oral pill named ovral D. Then we used condom. Now how can we get success for a baby? We are trying for last 3 months. Is there any need to check a Dr. and have some tests?
I am 29 years old with 29 weeks and 6 days pregnancy. Wanted to know can I eat dry fruits in limited quantity since everyone says it should be eaten in 9th month.
My wife is in the early stage of pregnancy (three weeks. Can she have cashew nuts/dry fruits at this stage.
- Start your day with a big glass of warm water with the juice of half a lemon and a spoon of honey.
- This helps your body start it's metabolism on a high note and flushes out the toxins from the day before.
During winters, it is very important to eat food (like tomatoes, oranges, strawberry, etc) that are rich source of vitamin c as these help in improving immunity and fighting infections.
High vitamin c foods are
Bell peppers, dark leafy greens, kiwifruit, broccoli, berries, citrus fruits.
1) EPSOM salt---
Warm water bath of epsom salt, which is rich in magnesium, is a good pain reliever. This is very helpful for arthritis patients and also relieves leg pain.
Good balance of work and rest is very necessary. Take enough rest as it relieves leg pain.
2) rubbing lobelia paste also provides relief in leg pain. This is one of the best home remedies for leg pains.
3) vinegar is also great for relieving leg pain, controlling weight, chest burns, injuries of joints, and bad breath.
A cloth pad thoroughly wet in vinegar solution when applied firmly to joints, foot or other part of leg relieves leg pain and discomfort.
4) eating hard shell nuts also relief leg pain.
5) gently massage you leg using hot pads as it provide physical relief to leg pain.
Massaging with oils like mustard oil, coconut oil gives fast relief from severe leg pain.
Regular warm oil massage in downward direction relieves leg pains. Stretch your leg gently and massage the strained muscles using warm oil, it gives relief from pain in joints, knees, leg palm, calf muscles, and hips.
6) you can also take one tablespoon methi, which is a very effective vegetable and helps in curing various diseases. Dry methi leaves under sun for 4-5 days. Mix it in a glass of water. Take this mixture in early morning.
7) warm water bath relaxes overall body and mind, so whenever you feel tiredness and pain in leg, go for warm water bath, this will unstrain the tired muscles.
Avoid taking alcohol, excess sugar, smoking, and chewing tobacco.