Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavika Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and got 1 year ago, we are trying for baby from last years, but after sex sperms out from vagina, also I have back pain after sex, I have ultrasound that shows mild free fluid in the pouch of Douglas, what I do to get pregnant.
Hi doctors I am married since three months and my wife is pregnant now, since three months and she want to go her hometown which is Jammu and I am too worrying about her travel. Because one doctor told me she cannot travel. Can she travel by plane, which takes about more then hour to reach her hometown. What should I do please suggest me what shell I do, I love my wife and my coming baby too, what to do can she travel.
Hi mam and sir I am female age 20 I dont have nipple for my one breast. For this what I have to do nd do I face any problem for this? please suggest me am tensed abut these from so many days
I was on krimson 35 from november. Doctor prescribed me to start from 5th day of the cycle. But did not remember if I have started from 4th or 5th. Pill pack ended timely and bleeding occurred in the 7 day break. I again started dec pill pack from the 5th day of period (may be the gap was 8 days. My dec pill pack ended on 24th dec (usually take the pill from 9-11 pm at night. Never missed any pill. On 25th dec partner rubbed his unprotected genitals on my butt (no intercourse, no ejaculation, he went to toilet before the act). Bleeding occurred from 28th dec-2nd January. Again started jan pill pack from 5th day. This time the gap was 7 days. And I took the pill on same time each day. Pill pack ended on 21st jan and bleeding occurred from 25th January to 29th january. Every time bleeding was light on the first day and got heavier on third day and from fourth day night it becomes lesser and it comes regularly on 4th day of stopping pill. No sex activity after 25th dec. Is their any chance of pregnancy since I had certain confusion with November pill regarding the pill free interval. Since no ejaculation or intercourse, will it be able for sperms in precum to make you conceive? Is their any risk of conceiving?
My daughter aged 5 years 8 months is desperate 6 refusing to go to school. It happened from the third day of reopening of school on 1st june. Till today she is finding reasons to quit school. Can't convince her till nw. She says she misses mother. She says teacher is not good. Teachers mouth is not ok. Etc. weird reasons . Please help. She was a lively girl til the pre primary. .she is always sad smiling , Not eating. Just worries all the time.Please tell.
Hi. I am diagnosed with PCOS and the Doctor prescribed meprate tab 2 times a day for 5 days to induce period. It has been over 10 days now, after completing the course, but my periods haven't started yet. Please let me know how long does the medicine take to start working and whether I need to repeat the course once again? Thanks in advance.
I am 21 years old unmarried girl. I havent had my periods from 6 months and I have bloated stomach can I have ovarian cancer please repl asap.
An eating disorder, mostly appears when your food habits reach levels of extremity. Anorexia nervosa and Bulimia are two main and the most common eating disorders found in men and women. One is the lower extreme while the other is the higher extreme in terms of food intake.
1. Anorexia: People who are affected with anorexia think of themselves to be very overweight in spite of actually being very slim and thin. Anorexia inflicted people consume less than a thousand calories per day. They exercise rigorously and try to find more ways to lose weight. They vomit a lot due to the insufficient diet and suffer more. The treatment for anorexia nervosa generally includes a mix of mental treatment, and regulated weight gain program. An anorexia patient should seek treatment as early as possible. The best ways to deal with anorexia are:
Psychological Treatment: Various psychological treatments can be used to cure anorexia of different stages. They are cognitive analytic therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, focal psychodynamic therapy. A family's response is also an important psychological factor. Proper encouragement and effort should be given.
Weight gain program: This measure will guide an anorexic patient to improve his diet habits and slowly gain weight. A patient is monitored carefully, traits are recognized and a likewise diet pattern is given.
2. Bulimia: Bulimia nervosa is another category of eating disorder. The main characteristic of this disorder is overeating in the highest level. Binge eating is observed, followed by attempts by the affected individual to lose weight. A bulimic patient is constantly trapped in the cycle of overeating and then thinking about losing weight.
Maybe you do not like the idea of binge eating and fear getting obese, but once affected by bulimia a patient cannot follow this and binge eats. Later, they adopt extreme measures for losing weight. The primary methods to deal with bulimia are:
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy, or talk therapy includes examining your bulimia and related issues with an expert. It is proven that these sorts of psychotherapies restrict the symptoms of bulimia. The three modes of psychotherapy include- Cognitive-behavioral therapy, Family-based therapy and Interpersonal psychotherapy.
- Medications: Medicines such as anti-depressants can be taken by bulimia patients along with psychotherapy. Prozac is a recommended and effective medicine.
- Proper diet plan: For bulimia affected patients, having a proper balanced diet is very essential. A diet expert should be consulted, who will make the most essential food pattern for you. Undertaking a weight loss program is also recommended.
Eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia should be avoided, and you should know the best ways to deal with them.