Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhagya LathaYour feedback matters!
A flu shot can prevent a heart attack! Here’s how.
Every year, heart diseases become a major reason of death all over the world. But did you know that a simple vaccine like a flu shot can be instrumental in saving you from a heart attack?
Read on to find how this simple vaccine can save your life...
Influenza or flu has been linked with heart diseases for long and patients suffering from these diseases are always advised to be cautious in the flu season to reduce the risk of heart attacks. The ‘Journal of the American Medical Association’ recently published a study, which revealed that people who have already observed symptoms of heart diseases in them, can diminish their chances of getting a heart attack and stroke by opting to get a flu shot. Among the 6735 participants of the study, 50% were given flu shots. The results observed declared that there was 36% less chance of heart diseases and stroke resulting in death in people who had received this vaccine. Moreover, recent sufferers of a heart attack were proved to be at 55% reduced threat of experiencing another major heart problem after taking the shot.
How can the flu vaccine reduce the risk of a heart attack?
The flu vaccine works towards strengthening your immune system, and thereby decreasing the risks of a potential stroke.
One theory suggests that if a person is suffering from flu, he/she experiences an increased heart rate, elevated body temperature and augmented oxygen content of the blood, besides an alteration in the consistency in blood, which can give rise to a blood clot. Now, heart attack is mostly caused when an artery of a person is 85-90 per cent blocked by plaque, but a person having flu may be at a risk of getting it merely with 40 per cent artery blockage. The function of the flu shot is to prevent flu, which in turn prevents plaque build up in your body, thereby reducing chances of a heart attack.
Another hypothesis is that the flu shot intervenes with the functioning of the immune system of your body, and helps in developing antibodies, which provide better protection against different types of infections, thus preventing heart attacks and strokes.
Day by day, I am loosing my hair from front part. Please mention some medicine so that I won't become bald.
My cholesterol level is very high. I want to reduce it. How can I reduce my ldl cholesterol level in a weak.
I have a backpain from more than a week. I have consulted my family doctor he suggested me a belt and some bone tablets but there is no change. I have a pain still. Plzz suggest me a medicine to get a relieve from back pain.
I have backpain from last few days. I have some pain killers. But it really doesn't work. Suggest me something beneficial.
I have a digestion problem, sometimes I have acidity, sometimes gastric problem, whenever I eat outdoors, I face indigestion problem. Is there any Ayurvedic remedy for this.
My friend is suffering from, polycystic ovarian disease, some doctors said this is incurable and remains for life long and she can not become pregnant and some said she can become pregnant but with some complications. Is that true that she can not become pregnant? Does this disease remains for life long?
Iam losing my hair. I have tried all types of oils, shampoo and ayurveda. So I need to stop my hait from falling. What should I do to stop it.
I want to reduce my weight. I am facing many problems because of this reason. Pls suggest easiest way_?
N K CAP are ayuvedic propritory medicine each capsules contains S.Radis 50mg S carrots 400gm Aloe 50mg
The signs and symptoms of heart disease start before the recognizable stabbing chest pain that many would expect with a heart attack.
In fact, many patients have signs that something is wrong with their heart for weeks or even months before they actually have a cardiac event, and doctors warn that sometimes those signs may be subtle
"The more risk factors you have, the higher the likelihood that a symptom means something is going on with your heart"
"People often don't want to admit that they're old enough or sick enough to have heart trouble. Putting off treatment for other medical problems might not be so bad, but a serious heart problem can mean sudden death"
Risk factors of heart disease include high cholesterol, high blood pressure, obesity, smoking, diabetes, or a family history of heart disease, the site said.
Here are seven signs of heart disease that you should have checked out:
1. Chest discomfort or pain (angina): It's the number one recognized symptom of heart problems (although not all chest pain is caused by the heart), sometimes the pain isn't intense.
"Heart-related chest pain is often centered under the breastbone, perhaps a little to the left of center. The pain has been likened to 'an elephant sitting on the chest' but it can also be an uncomfortable sensation of pressure, squeezing, or fullness"
2. Shortness of breath: Several heart problems cause people to feel short of breath, which will often get worse with movement or exercise, reports the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.
It can be a sign of heart failure, which occurs when "your heart can't pump enough blood to meet your body's needs" Shortness of breath can also be a symptom of broken heart syndrome, or stress-induced cardiomyopathy.
3. Dizziness, light headed ness, fainting: Any of these symptoms can indicate heart disease, and according to me, the problem can be regarding several heart issues: abnormal heartbeats, weak heart muscles (called dilated cardiomyopathy), and valve problems, among others.
4. Heart arrhythmias, or abnormal heartbeats: If you feel as if your heart is fluttering in your chest, beating too fast or slow, it may be an indication of heart disease, or even a heart attack.
5. Changes to "normal" If it's suddenly difficult to climb stairs you climb every day or do other activities that usually are part of your routine, it can be a sign that there's a problem. Notice if you find yourself saying, "I used to be able to [climb stairs, mow the lawn] but now I have to stop because I get [light-headed, short of breath, palpitations]
6. Erectile dysfunction: Sometimes men are embarrassed or hesitate to see a doctor when they have problems getting erections. But they should be aware, a 2013 study which followed 90,000 men, found "the worse erectile dysfunction, the more heart disease and risk of early death a man had,
7. Swelling in your legs: Puffiness in legs, ankles, calves, and feet can be a sign of a problem with your heart's pumping action. Although other things can cause the issue, such as hormone changes, salt, and medications, a doctor should check out potential heart disease
Dr. Varinder Singh Chandhok