Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhagya LathaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have problem of hair fall. It's on middle stage going a lot and one more thing is that I have stomach jealousy problem Mostly when I have some spicy food.
I have few white patches on legs and arms. Also another cosmetic issue I am suffering from is fordyce spots on my lips and genitals. Have seen many allopathic and herbal doctors no sign of improvement for both cases. Lastly I would like to try homeopathy. Can it cure both my these cases. If so how many months might it take to fully get healed. Much appreciated.
I have eye sight. I don't wear glasses much. Does it affect my sleep if I don't wear my specs. I have no sleep. Is it because I don't wear specs. And also do lips dry because of not wearing specs?
I masturbate twice a day. Is it bad for my health. I am also suffering from keratoconus, sometimes I feel like masturbation is affecting eyes. Is it good for my health or not.
Dear Doctor, I was attacked by" DENGUE fever" since 9 days. Presently my platelet count is 2.3 lakhs/cmm. Since 5 days I did not got fever. But I am feeling very weak and not at all felling hungry. Also lost my taste sense. Can you please help me.
I am 27 years old I have throat pain most of the time while eating anything it pain a lot what should I do?
What are the symptoms of viral infection? And what disease of its? How to get protection against them?
Hello doctor, I have been having stomach cramps and loose stools since 2 days. I vomited twice yesterday after having food what should I do?
I masturbate 1 time a day and now it does not erects properly n does not remain hard for longer time please suggest me some medicine for the same which can increase my penis size, girth and sperms quantity and quality.
What medicine should I take for the heavy cold and headache and also for the back bone please tell me the solution.Please tell.
Skin is the first and foremost organ exposed to the onslaught of a variety of germs and bacteria. Your skin fights against these germs to keep you safe and healthy. Thus, skincare should not be treated as an element of vanity. A skincare regimen is something essential for your overall wellness.
Ways you should adopt to take care of your skin on a daily basis:
- Dry skin should be kept safe from harsh face washes: Face washes have a milder effect as compared to soaps, but they surely aren't good for the health of your skin. Skin, especially that on your face, is delicate. To retain its natural glow and nourishment, care should be taken to maintain its natural oils and nutrients. Washing your face repeatedly with harsh face washes can make your skin dull and rough. If you have a dry skin, you should be extra careful to retain the natural oils of your skin and hence should stay away from soaps or face washes.
- A skin with large pores should be exfoliated frequently: Skin with large, open pores is usually oily. Excess oil can lead to several other problems like acne, pimples or skin pigmentation. Such kind of skin should therefore be exfoliated and toned as part of a person's daily routine. Exfoliation rids your skin of dead cells, which on continued accumulation, can lead to infections. However, toning helps in tightening your skin.
- Sunscreens should be used irrespective of the prevailing weather: Whether it is sunny or cloudy outside, sunscreens are a must. You should never venture outdoors without applying sunscreen on the bare parts of your body. Sunscreen lotions are known to prevent you from the harmful UV rays of the sun that can subject you to the threat of skin cancer. It is absolutely necessary to apply these lotions generously and at least twenty minutes before a person goes outside.
- Hydration is the best suited way to have a healthy skin: When it comes to the look and well-being of your skin, hydration is indeed important. Drinking plenty of water and fruit juices can keep your skin moisturized naturally. Make sure you include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
- Settle for herbal or natural face packs: Herbal or natural face packs run from a lower propensity to react with your original skin type. This helps you to avoid chances of contracting acne or any other kind of fungal or bacterial infection. You should make efforts to grind turmeric at home to apply it on your face instead of buying a readymade pack. This way, you steer clear of chemical substances and their disadvantages.