Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. B.v. UdayYour feedback matters!
i am 46 old married female. weight 61 kgs, height 5.5 ft pls give me precautionary measure to avoid too much of knee pain and low back pain, as of now pain is very mild... because , my mother has these sort of pain since many years and she is 66 now. i am afraid might be as an heridity it comes to me also. And i am taking thyronorm 25 mg regularly since 8 years for hypothyriod. . I do not go for a regular morning walk because of some unavoidable situations at home but i never use vehicle for daily routine distances... and no maid at home i do all my household work. expecting a suggestive remedy from you. thanks.
I am 19 years old. I m having skin starches at the middle of two legs and on the left shoulder. I m using medicines but when I m taking it feels relieve. After that again it starts.
I am suffering from pain in my Base of foot. Which is facing ground. It burns like hell. Please tell me the cure.
I have back pain on my lower back. I'm working regularly in computer daily more than 8 hours. Please send some physiotherapy tips.
I am 55 years old women. My problem is according to my report my uric acid [6.8 more], vitamin-B12[133 very less] and Vitamin-D is also very less12.2. So I am getting leg pain more and also in the below the feet and heel and just above the hell at bone joint. If I sit for some time and walk I am not able to walk, it pains a lot. If I m keep walking I feel better pls let me know the remedy.
Hi, I am 35 years old since last 1 month My left shoulder continuously pain, & Its Moving from shoulder to Left Hand & Some time Chest, My Wok profile as sales & Mostly in field with my Laptop.
What kind of exercise is beneficial in case of gas problem. I am having chest and back pain due to gas problem. How much time it takes to remove gas problem in general.
I am 27 years old. I have the pain in leg joint for 9 months please. Advise me know how I can relief from pain.
Hu, I am 28 years old and now from last 2 weeks I am doing cardio circuit training . And now my legs under the knee have pain while exercise .not too much. Is it normal. Please ans me.
I was suffering from chicken gunya and now a days joint pain and chest is paining so much even my thighs are paining.
I am 22 year old male and I have thighach from last two days, I am a professional bowler and already been used moov and volini. So what should I do for that?
I fell down on my left side, and hand joint bone was slightly dislocated. Our Doctors suggested that at this age (my age 59 Years), its recovery is not possible. I should depend on pain killers, whenever needed. Of course, the pain is not much and it is not troubling me, sometimes I need to depend on Pain killers, which are severe side effects like heavy sleepy even next day, etc. Is there any solution, in Homeopathy or Ayurveda or in Allopathy.
6 days ago I admit hospital due to my acl reconstruction in left knee so my qn is how to cure and how many days I walk.
Hi doctor,Two months before I got a gastric problem by eating prawns. That same week I played shuttle after a long time so I got sprain in my back. I went for body massage it got relieved but pain started in ankle and foot. I took X-ray . Doctor said it may be a ligament tare so I use soft soul shoes. But still pain don't get relief. It's paining in ankle. Finally I consulted acupuncture specialist he said I have more toxin in my body then I have to cut off my weight. My weight 110kg height 6.2ft age 29
I am 82 male. I was to undergo knee surgery for arthritis but the pre-operative tests showed that my ascending aorta is enlarged (6.2 cm). Apprehensive that the enlarged portion may rupture during the surgery, the surgery has been cancelled. I will be grateful for any advise/suggestions.
Most of us, experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting.
Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion - you spent the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bent in a wrong manner while picking up your child. However, the actual cause of your spinal agony may not be very clear, but it pays to be aware of the possible reasons that can cause backache. It is good to consult a doctor if your back pain is consistent and recurrent.
Here are few of the causes:
1. The position of your pelvis: The pelvis consists of three bones that can shift depending on which muscles become weak or stiff. This brings about a pull in the muscle of the lower back, resulting in severe strain to this area. You should consult a physiotherapist for suggestions regarding the best exercises for strengthening your pelvic area.
2. Weak abdominal muscles: A cause of your back pain can be weak stomach muscles. Abdominal muscles play an important role in balancing out the constant bending that your back muscles perform. When you've weak abdominal muscles, your spine is not able to maintain proper balance, resulting in severe stress on the spinal column.
3. Disc injuries: Located between the bones of your spine, discs perform the function of a shock absorber. Physical injury to these padded cushions can cause them to break open, leading to a condition known as herniated disc. This can then bring about pain in the back area.
Few other causes behind back pain
- Weak back muscles
- Weak osteoporotic back bones
- Disc disease
- Facet joint arthopathy (degenerative or traumatic )
- Sacro Iliac joint pain
- Infection of the spinal bones
- Most of us, experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting. Some people inherit back pain. Degenerative disc disease can be genetic or inherited. That is why we see degenerative spinal changes causing chronic back pain in some young age group patients without any apparent cause.
- Cancers which can be primary or metastasis
Few precautions that can be taken for a hurting back. Despite the causes, there are certain precautions that you can take, which are:
- Avoid sitting in a bad posture, that is, keep your back straight as much as you can. Pull and stretch your body in continual intervals to keep it relaxed.
- Consult the right physician instead of doing exercise that can aggravate your pain.
- Take a break from work and go for short walks, every couple of hours.
Most often back pain will resolve itself in 3 to 6 weeks time and does not need to be treated. Please note, bed rest of no more than 2 days is required. Bed rest may weaken the back muscles and prolong back pain. If the back pain continues or increases, investigations are required. Expensive Investigations like MRI is usually over prescribed and will be needed only if neuro deficit is present or infection is suspected.
- Physical rehabilitation and Pain medication like NSAID.
- Neuropathic pain medications for neural compression (gabapentin or pregabalin).
Minimally invasive procedures which have revolutionised the treatment for back pain and saved millions from spinal surgeries include
- Radiofrequency ablation treatment for Facet pain
- Transforaminal blocks for nerve compression
- SCS for chronic back pain
- Intra thecal pumps
- Intradiscal Radiofrequency procedures. ( this procedure makes the disc painless ).
Surgery should be the last option and should be restricted to patients having progressive neuro deficit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.