Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.Srinath
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B.SrinathYour feedback matters!
I recently had a heart attack and doctor has implanted a stent in coronary artery. Recently I went to check my lipid profile where the HDL level were 33 only, which is less as per the desired rate. Can pls suggest how to increase the HDL.
Dear Sir / Madam, My name is Arun, I recently get married before 8 months, now my penis gets a lots of white dots and gets a red rashes and having pain during happiness with my spouse. Pls give your advice.
Since blood is part of the cardiovascular system, and diabetes is a condition in which the level of glucose in the blood is higher than normal, then is certainly some relationship between the two.
Diabetes and cardiovascular system diseases has been recognized to be closely related to each other due to the so-called insulin resistance syndrome or metabolic syndrome. Some examples of the commonly diagnosed cardiovascular disease are coronary heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and other heart conditions.
Diabetes is considered a major risk factor in cardiovascular diseases. Other factors that contribute to the possibility of acquiring cardiovascular diseases in diabetic patients include hypertension, smoking, and dyslipidemia.
How Diabetes Causes Cardiovascular Problems?
- Hypertension: Hypertension in diabetes is considered a major contributor to the increase in mortality from cardiovascular diseases. Diabetic patients, especially those with Type 2, need to always have their blood pressure checked every visit to the doctor. Self-monitoring at home is also a must to maintain and control the rise of blood pressure. The American Diabetes Association recommends a target blood pressure of not more than 130/85 mm Hg to maintain a good level of blood pressure.
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis: Arteriosclerosis is the stiffening or hardening of the artery walls while Atherosclerosis is the narrowing of the artery because of plaque build-up. Atherosclerosis is a form of hardening of the blood vessels/arteries, caused by fatty deposits and local tissue reaction in the walls of the arteries. Diabetes is a documented high risk factor for the development of both Atherosclerosis &amp; Arteriosclerosis . Heart disease and stroke, arising mainly from the effects of atherosclerosis, account for 65 percent of deaths among diabetics.
- Hyperglycemia: Hyperglycemia means high (hyper) glucose (gly) in the blood (emia). Your body needs glucose to properly function. Your cells rely on glucose for energy. Hyperglycemia is a defining characteristic of diabetes, when the blood glucose level is too high because the body isn't properly using or doesn't make the hormone insulin. There is a growing recognition that diabetes belongs to a special category of risk factors because it markedly increases risk of CVD. This increase is partly the result of the pernicious effects of persistent hyperglycemia on the vasculature and partly due to the coexistence of other metabolic risk factors.
- Smoking: Smoking has been determined dangerous to our health. Studies show that smoking indeed increase risk of premature death and cardiovascular disease in diabetic patients.
- Atrial Fibrillation: Atrial Fibrillation means an irregular and rapid heart rate which can increase the risk of stroke, heart failure and other cardiac issues. Individuals with diabetes are at an increased risk of developing atrial fibrillation. This risk is higher among patients with a longer duration of treated diabetes and poorer glycemic control.
Individuals with insulin resistance or diabetes in combination with one or more of these risk factors are at even greater risk of heart disease or stroke. However, by managing their risk factors, patients with diabetes may avoid or delay the development of heart and blood vessel disease. Your health care provider will do periodic testing to assess whether you have developed any of these risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Hello sir, am vishal I am suffering from sweat from my palms and feet don't know why it is happening since 1 year and what is the reason behind I have not taken any of the medication for it.
My age is 41. I am having heavy bleeding with irregular periods. My doctor suggested me to remove uterus removal and I am suffering with sugar (Diabetes) with PCOD. Suggest me shall I remove uterus at this age, is it preferable.
I am suffering from prostate -as per psr it is .84 I am taking allopathic tablet for this. I am having problem of frequent urine. Is there some ayurvedic medicine to cure this for ever I r goel.
Hi doctor I had fever from last few days, and this is have only evening time. Already I'm using tablets but I don't hv solve. Ths problem so please advice me. Wt I do? And how to solve this problem. At the same time I got a cold and couf. So wt I do how care on me? Pleas tel me.
Causes, symptoms and prevention of Acidity
Namaskar main doctor Ashwani Goyal. Ma ek ayurvedic doctor hu. Aur ek Nadi Vidya bhi hu. Nadi Vaidya matlab jo Nadi Ke dwara marizon Ki Bimari ke baare mein Batata hai usko kya Bimari es samay hai anay wali hai. Aaj main aapko gas or acidity ke baare me kuch batao ga. Gas acidity Hamare Sharir Mein Hone Wali lagbhag sabhi bimario Ke Piche bahut bada roleplay karti hai. Gas or acidity matlab jo bhi Hum bhojan Karte Hain Jaisa bhi Hamara ahaar vihaar hota hai. Aahar Vihar matlab Humara Lifestyle Jaisa bhi Hota Hai Us Lifestyle se sambandhit Bimari Hai Hame Aati Hai. Gas Jo bhi Humne bhojan lia Yadi WO Hame pura Sal nahi pata Toh WO Hamare Sharir mein jakar Bahut Si Bimari Hai Peda karta hai. Sugar Ho Gaya blood pressure Ho Gaya joints pain Ho Gaya.
Acidity means Jo Humne Bojhena liya Uski taseer uski quality yadi garam nature ki hai yadi us bhojan me pitta ki matra zyda hai, us bhojan me garmi zyada hai tou wo humaray shareer me ja kar pitta k aggravate karay gi aur jis se shareer me acid level barhay ga aur acid level barhnay se jaodi bal jharna, bal safeed ho jana, ankho me jalan rehna, gall bladder stone banna, joints me pain, ye sari samasayae humaray shareer me gas aur acidity kay bannay ki waja se hti hai. Aur sab k banne ke peechay karan hai humara lifestyle, humari food habits. Yadi humara lifestyle aur food habits ayurveda ke anusaar rahay ga tu huamray KO buhta kam bemarian shareer me pareshan karein gi.
Yadi humara lifestyle thora sa bhi gar bar ho jata hai yadi humaray shareer me Vatta, Pitta, Kaph ki matra thori c bhi imbalance hti hai tou humaray shareer me es type ki bemarian ati hain. Yahan hum apna center me apnay mareezo ko btaty hai k unki bemari k peechay basic reason kia hai aur usko kis tareeqay se door kia ja sakta hai. Proper lifestyle follow karne ki waja se unki kafi had tak bemarian door hoti hain. Aur uskay sath sath kuch desi dawa hum unko detay hain. Aur Desi Dawa Lene se lagatar Achi Lifestyle follow karnay say routine se exercise karnay se shareer me honay wali buhat sari beemariyan Jo jis k liay mareez lagataar dawa khatay rehtay hai.
Sugar hai, blood pressure hai, thyroid hai, asthma ki problem hai. Aj kal buhat zyada samasya phel rahi h blood pressure ki. IBS aj kal bohat se logo ko honay laga hai. Uskay peechay karan yahi hai k hum log bhojan ko buhat ghalat tareeqay se letay hai. Gram food letay hain aur us k sath thandi cold drink le letay hain. Basi khana zyada use honay laga hai. Pet foods zyada use honay lagay hain. In sab cheezo ko kis tareeqay se door karein. Apnay lifestyle ko hum kis tareeqay se design karein k hum proper tareeqay se jeevan ko enjoy kar saken. Ye cheezain hum apnay center par mareezo ko btaty hain.
Aakhir me main aapko btana chahunga ke lybrate aik buhat aca platform hai es platform k through buhat saray mareez Jo hain buhat saray doctors se online or video call k duwara connect apas me ho jatay hain aur unki queries door ho jati hain. Toh ap bhi yadi mere se milna chahe ya mera se kisi bhi type ki koi bhi baat cheet karna chahen toh lybrate k through ap meray se mil saktay hain.