Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for B.B.R Poly ClinicYour feedback matters!
Allergies are among the most common chronic conditions worldwide. Allergy symptoms range from making you miserable to putting you at risk for life-threatening reactions.
An allergic reaction begins in the immune system. Our immune system protects us from invading organisms that can cause illness. If you have an allergy, your immune system mistakes an otherwise harmless substance as an invader. This substance is called an allergen. The immune system overreacts to the allergen by producing antibodies. These antibodies travel to cells that release chemicals, causing an allergic reaction.
A number of different allergens are responsible for allergic reactions. The most common include:
• Insect stings
• Animal dander
We have different allergy profiles to detect the type of allergy and its severity. Allergy is done by blood test.If you know your allergy you can easily avoid it.
Constipation and the effectiveness of homeopathy in treating it
Constipation is defined as the condition in which the affected person has dry and hard stools with less than three bowel movements every week. In severe conditions, the bowel movements are reduced to one per week
It is one of the most common gastrointestinal problems that people face these days as a result of their unhealthy food habits and sedentary lifestyle. A number of other factors can cause constipation. Some of those are the lack of sufficient fluids and fibers in your diet, physical inactivity, laxative abuse or drinking less water/liquids.
Whatever the root cause of the problem may be, homeopathy is the best solution. Here are prominent reasons why homeopathic medications are the best option when it comes to treating constipation
1. No side effects: Homeopathy uses natural remedies for treating constipation, therefore, the medication is completely non-toxic and free from side effects of all kinds. You can completely rely on homeopathy for the treatment of your condition without being worried about the side effects at all. This virtue of homeopathic medication makes it best to use homeopathy for the treatment of constipation especially in the case of children, pregnant women, and elderly people.
2. Addressing the symptoms: Homeopathic treatment for constipation is based on your individual symptoms so the treatment varies from person to person. This makes homeopathic medications completely symptom based and therefore more effective.
For instance: A medicine called 'Alumina' is prescribed when a patient has to strain hard to be able to expel even soft stool (which is clay like and sticks to the rectum). However, 'Silicea' is recommended when stool recedes back in the rectum, being only partially expelled.
Permanent treatment: Homeopathy deals with the root of the problem and cures the causes and symptoms of constipation in such an effective manner that the treatment is permanent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
When ever I plan sex with my girl friend. Just at the initial stage. When we start sexual act After 1 min or 2 min. My penis start ejaculating sperm. Is it normal. Feeling disappointed. Dnt know wt to do.
I ejaculate very fast. I mean while I masturbate with 15-20 seconds I cum. And while I sex with my girlfriend with few seconds 5-10, I cum It is a really shameful moment for me. When I move my foreskin down then time increases a bit. How should I increase the time in which I ejaculate.
Ulcer pain can be uneasy and unbearable at times. It is caused by a bacterium known as the H. Pylori. Pain medication, lifestyle changes, and healthy eating habits can ensure pain relief from this condition. Here is a list of 4 best ways to get instant pain relief from an ulcer:
- Medication - H. Pylori is often found in the digestive tract. Doctors suggest various combinations of antibiotics kill this bacterium. Some of those include tetracycline, levofloxacin, metronidazole, and tinidazole. These are prescribed as per the resistance rate of the bacteria. There are other sets of medication that blocks acid production in the body. These drugs which commonly go by the name of PPIs include esomeprazole, lansoprazole, and pantoprazole. The third set of medications reduces acidity in the stomach and gives instant relief. They are readily available over the counter and goes by the name antacid. The final line of medicines that are often prescribed by doctors includes Cytotec and Carafate. They protect the tissue lining of the intestine and the stomach.
- Consumption of cranberry - Cranberry has multiple health benefits. One of those includes the ability to fight against bacteria of the urinary tract. They also do not allow the bacteria to settle on the surface of the bladder. Cranberry in the form of juice, supplement and as a whole can be consumed daily to get relief from the stomach ulcer. It should be taken in specific quantity as too much of cranberry consumption can upset the stomach. Packaged cranberry juice from the market can be avoided as they contain high level of fructose which can unsettle the stomach.
- Flavonoids - A compound known as bioflavonoids are known to be extremely helpful for pain relief from an ulcer. These compounds naturally occur in many vegetables and fruits such as soybeans, berries, apples, legumes, green tea, broccoli and berries. Bioflavonoids available in red wine and citrus food should be strictly avoided as they can trigger ulcer pain. Bioflavonoids should be taken in measured quantities as too much consumption of it can cause harm in blood clotting. It can be consumed in the form of supplements if the body doesn’t receive the same from the daily diet.
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice - This compound is nothing but licorice with the sweet flavour pulled out of it. A study showed that they are capable of completing curing the ulcer containing bacteria by inhibiting their growth. Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice is available in the form of candy and can be consumed once the pain starts. Supplements too are available in the market. Not more than 2 ounces of Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice should be consumed in a day as they can cause fluctuation in blood pressure and lead to heart diseases.
Your diet plays a major role in the health of your heart, so eating healthy should be somewhere on the top of the list for keeping your heart healthy as well. There are numerous heart disorders that occur due to unhealthy food patterns and consumption. Lifestyle factors are the major causes of heart disease, and diet occupies an almost compelling spot when lifestyle factors are taken into consideration. Here is a list of foods that keeps your heart healthy:
Salmon: Omega-3 fatty acids are very important for your heart to function optimally. Fishes such as salmon and sardines are rich in omega-3 fatty acids which lower the risk of heart diseases such as arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) and atherosclerosis (accumulation of plaque in the arterial walls).
Oats: Like oats and milk for breakfast!? Congratulations! You are in luck; oatmeal has soluble fibers which help in lowering bad cholesterol levels. Just make sure that there is no added sugar in your oatmeal, as it will defeat the entire purpose.
Blueberries: Blueberries are rich in antioxidants that reduce the risks of heart attack and also decrease your blood pressure. So go ahead! Toss some blueberries in your oatmeal to get your daily dose of antioxidants which are such pre-requisites for supreme health.
Dark chocolate: This will probably bring a smile to your lips. Dark chocolates contain polyphenols, a type of flavonoid, which is very good for your heart. Dark chocolate is known to reduce the risks of strokes and heart attacks. Watch the portion size as no matter what its benefits are, dark chocolates are still rich in calories.
Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits such as lemons and Indian gooseberry are rich in compounds that lower cholesterol levels in the body. Tip – Start your day with a lemon juice and warm water. This betters your metabolism and also keeps your heart in fine shape.
Soy: Lo Behold Vegetarians! (and non-vegetarians as well). Soy is a protein rich food that is so good for your heart. It also contains heart-healthy fats and fibers that help bring down and normalize cholesterol levels.
Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in an antioxidant called ‘lycopene’, which is very effective in getting rid of bad cholesterol. It thus helps in keeping your arteries healthy and reduces the risks of heart attacks.
Nuts: Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in Vitamin E which helps in lowering bad cholesterol in the body. Avoid nuts that come with added salt. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am suffering from headache for last 3 years .i have Sight 0.75 Also. I sleep with disturbance every time. What type of food took? What treatment for that?
I am 47 years old. I think I am facing menopause problem. Very scanty bleeding. About 20 days back the spotting extended upto 6-7 days. Is this abnormal?
Red wine is a ladies' drink; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce the chance of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.
Sir/mam in my right leg in near ankle its pain so much. Some times in night uncertain pain occurs. It is from 5 year and have no swelling issue in xray every bone is ok.
I have giddiness from past 12 days. I checked with BP its normal. In was advised for ent but he said no problem with that too. From a week I have giddiness and neck pain. So I was send to Nero he said no serious issue its just spinning sensor and neck Spain. He has given t. Naxdon t b.vect am taking this from Monday still no. Diff what will be the reason.
I am Diabetic since 9 years. I was on Getrol and Bimet for the first 6 years and my HB1AC was 6.20 until the doctor changed me to Diamicron MR30 before food and Jalra 50/500 after food. I have been taking since past 30 months. Now my HB1AC level is 9.10 (Avg 214 Blood Sugar). What could be the reason? I am on proper diet and exercise too.
Hi All. Will critizyme bd and dapoxetine 30 mg really help to recover the libido? I am not suffering from ED and Erection issues. I need medicines only for libido. After research I found these medicines will only help to resolve ED issue which I do not have. please give your suggestions. Thanks.
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems.
I am 34 years old male, cold turkey since march16. Since then shortness of breath and on and off chest pain primarily left side. Regular runner and workout 5 days a week. Had 4 times ECG, EKG, stress treadmill test, Lungs test, XRay all normal. I still have shortness of breath in milder form, chest pain that is on and off and lot of gas. In evenings I feel bloated and get belching as well. Not sure what I am going through.
In today's stressful life, we have so much to focus on, whether it's juggling work, family or friends. In this rut, our eating habits go for a toss and we forget what our mothers have been telling us since we were kids, to eat our vegetables. Green leafy vegetables are the roughage we need to keep our digestive systems functioning well and protect us from developing serious illnesses such as cancer.
Yes, you read it right! Adding a recommended portion of greens to our diet is a really promising way of reducing the risk of cancer for an average person. While it has to be admitted that they may not always taste great, by a long shot, mothers have been right in forcing their kids to eat their quota.
In fact, the ancient medicinal field of Ayurveda justifies this as it says the vegetables are required to replenish the body of its juices. Also, there has been scientific research which has been able to link lower cancer rates with people who consume green and yellow vegetables.
So, now that it is well known that these vegetables are good for us, the question is how we go about including them in our diets.
That brings us, to the selection of the green vegetables. One should remember that these vegetables usually shrink on being cooked, so he or she should account for that. What a person is going to select really depends on his or her taste but Swiss chard, sorrel and turnip greens are just some options, along with collard, the wonder health food that is kale, and even the simple, well known spinach which is much maligned among children around the world!
Also, it is very important to make sure the vegetables are washed adequately. An additional thing to be kept in mind is that it is not good to cook these vegetables in cookware that is made out of aluminium. This alters the taste of the vegetables.
The health benefits of vegetables like these goes well beyond reducing the risk of an individual to cancer. The amount of iron in the blood, also called haemoglobin, is given a mega boost by consuming dark green vegetables. The array of health benefits even apart from this is just so immense, to say the very least. Vitamins A, B1, B2 as well as K are just some of the vitamins which green vegetables are rich in. Other than that, these vegetables are replete with magnesium, potassium and so much else!
After all this, there is no reason not to have green leafy vegetables on a daily basis. Mothers' wisdom can't really be argued with, right?