Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aslam Lalani
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Aslam LalaniYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I have to much acidity problem and I already asked the doctor through this app but no change in the result and even I cannot eat a single bite of less spicy or even simple things also. If I do so then my stomach and chest burning get starts. I have taken eno milk buttermilk pudin hara fruits medicines .every thing but still I am facing the problem. Pls help me.
A number of factors can put you at a greater risk for developing high blood pressure (HBP or hypertension). Understanding these risk factors can help you be aware of how possibly you are to develop high BP-
- High Dietary Salt/Sodium intake - >5gms salt/>2.3 gms of salt per day increases the risk of developing BP at early age.
- Smoking or consuming tobacco products like khaini etc (even occasional consumption can be harmful).
- Stressful lifestyle, anxiety and decrease sleep - Meditation, decreasing daily stress and sleeping 8 hrs a day can help control BP.
- Lack of exercise and physical activity - Daily 30-40 mins of exercise or brisk walking is absolutely essential to remain healthy and avoid BP and heart problems.
- High Cholesterol can lead to blockages in arteries of various organs, which in-turn leads to high BP. Hence getting cholesterol checked annually can help in diagnosing it timely.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I had a feeling of sudden raise in my heart beat and it came to normal with in 10 sec or so why is this due to? Is there any heart attack.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.