Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AslamYour feedback matters!
For past few months or so I am facing breathing problem in the sense my breadth seems to get struck at times and I am unable to breathe and at that particular tine I cannot even swallow my sputum. Mostly this happens in the night when I am in bed getting ready to sleep. Kindly diagnose my problem abd advise suurabke remedy.
Mai kal Raat apni gf ke sath Sex kia uss Time mera sperm nikal gya. Uske 3 ya 4 sec bad condom phat gya. Side sai. Us time mera penis half under tha. But both of not sure ki sperm gya ya nhi. To hm lg ko kya krna chiye. Hmlg ko abhi child nhi chahiye. Hmlg ke marriage ko 5 years baki hn. Abhi.to hmlg ko advice do kya krna chiye. Pls as soon as possible.
Hi Doctor, I would like to to know about my problem clearly from you, my penni looks cross (it bended to left side). But I have no pain while during the sex. But I want to get straight my penni as everyone has. So please let me know whom should I consult and in which location it is available and if it is possible to do my penni straight than how much cost they will charge. Please give me your precious suggestion.
Hai. Since from few days I am suffering from right testicle pain .doctor suggest me VOVERAN SR 100 MG, MEFTAL SPAS TAB, CIFRAN 500 MG TAB, tablets. I used for three days after that I am fine for some days .again I am suffering with that pain .can I use these tablets again .
Stomachache from 3 days, thought it will be ok, but still its the same, what to do? Minimum Word Limit - 25 Words.
I have a very embarrassing issue, I have excessive pre ejaculate fluid leakage and happens even when I'm not aroused. I don't have erectile dysfunction like most people with this condition do but I'm concerned if it will lead to it. I am otherwise a healthy male of 23 years, and my eating and sleep habits are normal.
I am a boy of 15 years old and I am in a bad habit of masturbating .because of this I am not able to concentrate on my studies and tomorrow is my exam. So please suggest me some ideas so that I can study well.
We can differentiate between the milk from a cow or a buffalo by looking at its color and thickness. While being different from one another in terms of composition and richness, both cow and buffalo milk possess properties that give them their unique nutritional value and health benefits. Including them in your daily diet can help you to stay fit and strong. Here's a look at what they offer, and which one can be the most appropriate for you:
1. Fat content - It's the fat content of these two milks that instantly make them different from one another. Of the two, buffalo milk has a higher percentage of fat content, which keeps your stomach fuller for a long time. On the other hand, cow's milk is easier to digest due to its low-fat content. When it comes to the fat percentage in buffalo milk, on an average it is two times more than that of cow milk. So, if the average fat content in cow milk is 3-4% that of buffalo milk is about 7-8%.
2. Protein content - Buffalo milk contains more protein in comparison to cow milk, which can make it more difficult to digest. It comes with a protein content that is in the range of 4.2%-4.5% and is 11% higher than that of cow milk.
3. Cholesterol content - Cholesterol levels differ in both the milk, with buffalo milk being significantly lower in cholesterol. While buffalo milk has a cholesterol content of 0.65 mg/g, cow milk records 3.14 mg/g of cholesterol.
4. Water content - Cow milk reports higher water content compared to buffalo milk. This is because it contains fewer solids with about 90% of the milk being composed of water. It's this high water percentage that gives cow milk its hydrating quality.
5. Calorie content - Since buffalo milk comes with more proteins and fat, it has more calories. For every 100ml of buffalo milk, you consume about 100Kcals. On the other hand, cow milk contains about 70 Kcals.
If you're on a diet to lose weight and improve your metabolic processes, cow milk would be the most appropriate option as it is low in fat, protein and calorie content. On the other hand, if you want to gain weight and strengthen weak bones, buffalo milk is what you should have daily.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.