Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AshokYour feedback matters!
Hair loss ka ilaaj possible h ya nahi. Jisse pahle jesi growth ho jaye hair ki. Aur is ilaaj s koi side effect to nahi hoga. Kahii bachey kuchey b chalet jaye. Mene dkha h aur suna hai log bahut pesa kharch kartey h fir b nahi aa paatey. What is the reason of this.
Hello, I had completed 18 years, in front of my head about 1 cm of hairs was lost. So can you please tell me the best home remedies to regrown my hairs naturally at home.
I am 22 years old and I am suffering from hair loss its note normally actually only right side of head in some area hair lost I don't know what is the reason behind it can you please help me out.
I am a boy of age 14 I was white at my birth and childhood but now whenever I wash my face then I look good but after some time I get black again so, what should I do?
I take garlic everyday. Its continue 3 months. But my hair is not growing, bald patches are same. Pls suggest.
Hi doctor my daughter is 5 year old and suffering from alopecia areata and her hairs are falling in patches and also I have seen dandruff in her hairs, at the time of her pregnancy my wife was suffering from hyper thyroid, can you please let me know medicines to stop her hail loss?
Hi, I am 25 years female I have acne problem on my whole face, and my skin is oily skin my face always look very dull. And I have unwanted hair in my face. What is the solution for this.
Are you looking for a good body massage procedure, which will help in rejuvenating your senses and also lighten up your skin? You should go for Njavarakizhi. It is an effective Ayurvedic therapy with several benefits. It is especially good for people suffering from paralysis, arthritis, lethargy, body weakness, stress and trauma. It also helps in maintaining an ideal muscle tone and relaxes your mind.
The procedure of the Njavarakizhi may take up to an hour. First, your body will be preconditioned using oil. After you are massaged all over the body with the oil, you will be allowed to relax and lie down for some time. While you relax, Njavara rice gets cooked with milk and some herbs. Herbs such as deodar, mustard, sida and even milk and ghee are used for preparation. After being cooked, the preparation is placed in cotton pouches and used to massage your body. The pouches are gently rubbed and pressed on your body for 40 minutes. Then, the rice is applied all over body while it is still warm. After wiping it off, another type of oil is applied on your body as you relax. For making the treatment more effective, certain oral medicines may also be taken, such as Leyham and Kashayam.
Health benefits of Njavarakizhi
There are several important health benefits of Njavarakizhi, which include the following:
- Your skin is kept healthy. The skin being the largest body organ, needs proper care. This treatment is very effective in improving your skin texture and making it bright and beautiful.
- The treatment enhances your muscle tone and strengthens your muscles. In case you are experiencing body-weakness in general because of aging, Njavarakizhi is ideal for you.
- This treatment helps in lowering body cholesterol levels. High cholesterol is a major health condition in modern day and the Njavarakizhi therapy is an ideal remedy. Because of the innate effect of sweat inducing, blood circulation is regulated and cholesterol levels are lowered.
- Njavarakizhi therapy is very effective for giving relief to stress. It helps you to relax and eliminates traces of stress. The mind gets to be at rest, which allows you to calm down and relax.
- Njavarakizhi also helps in easing pain and inflammation that is associated with arthritis. Moreover, regular Njavarakizhi treatments help in strengthening your muscles and hence, you are provided with long-term relief from arthritis symptoms.
These and many other wonderful therapies are there in Ayurveda which not only cures but detoxifies your body. This is an all natural therapy which is associated with no side effects. Kindly consult to know what are the best Ayurvedic solutions for you in terms of diet, home remedies, therapies and medicines.