Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Ashok Hair Transplant ClinicYour feedback matters!
Every woman strives to achieve flawless, glowing skin. Today, men are far behind and thus a good complexion is envied and sought after by everyone. Skin condition is affected by a number of factors including diet, sun exposure, age etc. Though skin conditions like acne, freckles, sun spots etc are not life threatening it can lower your self confidence and the quality of your life.
Homeopathy is very effective in treating skin conditions like these as well as to improve the overall state of your skin. The best part about following a homeopathic treatment route is that it is associated with negligible side effects. Also, unlike topical skin creams that only address the visible symptoms, homeopathy addresses the root cause of the problem and thus ensures that it does not recur frequently.
Some common homeopathic remedies that can give your skin a glow are:
- Sulphur: This is an effective way to clear dull and dirty skin and can be used to treat number of skin ailments. It nourishes the skin from deep within and helps clear pimples and scars that may have formed as a result of them. Sulphur is also used to treat dry and scaly skin.
- Berberis aquifolium: This is an excellent homeopathic remedy for clear skin. It is used to treat patchiness, acne, scars etc and can lighten complexion and make it glow.
- Psorinum: This homeopathic remedy is ideal for people with oily, greasy skin and a dark complexion. It helps clear pimples and reduce the oiliness of the skin. By deep cleansing the pores on the skin, it adds a glow to your face and keeps it clear. Psorinum can also help lighten complexion and give your skin an even tone.
- Bovista: Often excessive use of cosmetic products does more harm than good to our skin. In such cases, bovista is the ideal remedy. This helps clear pimples, patchiness and other skin problems triggered by excessive cosmetic application. Additionally, it brightens the skin and makes it glow.
- Sepia: Menstrual irregularities or hormonal imbalance at the time of pregnancy can lead to a condition known as chloasma. This can be seen in the form of discolouration of the face and brown spots. Sepia is a very effective remedy to treat this condition. It clears the spots and discolouration and gives the skin a healthy glow.
When prescribing a homeopathic remedy for a skin condition, along with the visible symptoms, a doctor must also consider the lifestyle of the patent and their overall mental and physical health. Thus, what suits one person may not suit another and it is always best to consult a homeopathic doctor instead of self medicating.
Causes and treatment for Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
Allergies are among the most common chronic conditions worldwide. Allergy symptoms range from making you miserable to putting you at risk for life-threatening reactions.
An allergic reaction begins in the immune system. Our immune system protects us from invading organisms that can cause illness. If you have an allergy, your immune system mistakes an otherwise harmless substance as an invader. This substance is called an allergen. The immune system overreacts to the allergen by producing antibodies. These antibodies travel to cells that release chemicals, causing an allergic reaction.
A number of different allergens are responsible for allergic reactions. The most common include:
• Insect stings
• Animal dander
We have different allergy profiles to detect the type of allergy and its severity. Allergy is done by blood test.If you know your allergy you can easily avoid it.
Causes of hair loss and dandruff. Please suggest any oil, shampoo, or any medicine to cure dandruff and hair loss.
I'm fair and my skin gets tan in summer so Whether sunscreen lotion of SPF25 is okay for the body. Thanks in advance.
Red wine is a ladies' drink; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce the chance of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.
I have black scars on my and body. Now it's around 6 years I have this marks. I used so many medicine such as doxycycline, isotretinoin etc. It becomes normal when I intake this medicines. When I stop this it appears back. I have even tried Ayurveda and homeopath but nothing helps me. Doctor is there any solution for my condition.
She wants to get rid off marks and pimples only by natural and healthy treatments .not interested in laser therapy.
What cream can cure cracks in foot? And now it is the starting stage. She wants to get soft feet .what treatment or cream she can use?
Having a cosmetic surgery is quite a big deal. It is an expensive surgery, which causes alteration of your body features. Although cosmetic surgeries are usually effective and provide satisfactory results, you should keep several things in mind before a cosmetic surgery. You should know all important facts about cosmetic surgeries, their procedure and results before undertaking one.
Here are the things you should consider and keep in mind:
- Cosmetic surgeries are permanent: You would like the idea of perfecting several features of your body using a cosmetic surgery. However, you must keep in mind that such a surgery is permanent and your features would be altered forever. You should not undergo a cosmetic surgery half-heartedly and must think over and over before finalizing.
- You should know why you are having a surgery: You need to have proper reasons why you want to undergo a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the exact reason why you feel that a cosmetic surgery is required. There are several physical and emotional changes which occur after a surgery and you should be prepared for the same.
- You should know the results you want: Before having a cosmetic surgery, you should know exactly how the results would appear. Having a rough idea will not do and you should know beforehand how you are going to look post-surgery. You must make the doctor understand your requirements and desired results perfectly so that he or she can give the best results. You may use pictures and illustrations to explain your objectives to the surgeon.
- You should know about the outcomes: Knowing about all the possible outcomes of the cosmetic surgery, which you have opted for is very important. For this, you need to surf the internet and do some research. Read from trustworthy medical care websites and also consult people who have had a cosmetic surgery before. You should also keep in mind the consequences which may arise if you do not like the results of a cosmetic surgery and be prepared mentally, in case some complications occur.
- You should choose the best surgeon: Choosing a capable and efficient surgeon is an important thing to do, before thinking of having a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the location, experience and approach, while choosing the right surgeon. You should also make sure that the surgeon is qualified and registered to practice.
A cosmetic surgery is a serious surgery, which will change the way you look in certain ways, depending upon the type of cosmetic surgery you have chosen. Before deciding on having a cosmetic surgery, you should consider the above-mentioned factors and then only go for it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic plastic surgeon.
Acne breakout can ruin the look of healthy skin completely. Sometimes it gets very severe as the eruptions keep happening continually. Acne occurs when oil, dead skin or bacteria block the pores on your skin. Though it is not dangerous, acne can be embarrassing and can leave scars on your skin. Severe acne can also be quite painful. Pimples in the form of blackheads and whiteheads are the main symptoms of acne.
Causes of Acne:
- Stress: Stress is a major cause that makes your skin prone to acne. When the body is stressed, it produces excessive testosterone (a sex hormone) resulting in excessive oil production. Stress also impairs the immune system of the body so that it becomes vulnerable to acne.
- Cosmetics: Some cosmetics (usually oil based) tend to clog the pores of the skin which may result in acne. Using harsh cleansing agents can dry and irritate the skin. Also, gentle washing of the skin is recommended to avoid breakouts.
- Certain medications and drugs: Consumption of specific over the counter medicines like the ones containing bromide and use of recreational drugs like marijuana and cocaine can lead to the occurrence of acne as side effects.
- Genetics: Certain genetic factors may also be responsible for someone being more prone to acne than others.
Treatment for Acne:
Cosmetic dermatology procedures can successfully help you do away with acne scars. Blue-light therapy is a procedure in cosmetic dermatology which can work wonders for acne scars. A narrow- band, but high - intensity Blue-light is used to counter Porphyrins released by bacteria causing acne. Porphyrins easily absorb Blue-light and the light leads to radical damage of Porphyrins when used in certain wavelengths.
There are also certain topical creams available, which can improve mild scarring, most of the acne scars are either depressed or raised type and need a combination of surgical procedures and skin resurfacing.
The therapeutic options that are currently available to treat acne scars include subcision, dermabrasion, microdermabrasion, derma rollers, chemical peels, TCA cross, ablative lasers, fractional lasers and dermal fillers.
Several procedures like Cryotherapy, Salicylic acid peels, Intense pulse light therapy, Blue light therapy, comedone extraction, fractional CO2 laser therapy can help patients to treat acne and acne marks effectively. These procedures can be performed by a qualified dermatologist as an OPD procedure.