Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ArunaYour feedback matters!
Is it ok to have dark urine color? Is it due to dehydration? My urine color is dark yellow from past 3 days. Since im Taking vitamins tablet is it the reason behind it?
Hello sir I am a overflow incontinence patient and my kidneys swelling I can take protein and how much can take please tell me.
I had sex 3 days back. And I am having a tendency to urinate all the time. Is there any better way to recover from it. Or is there any problem.
Hello sir I have problem in stone in kidni 2.8 mm please provide a solution urgent I am walking and run.
I feel burning after passing urine for some time. This is happening frequently .I have severe gastritis from one year nd not able take spicy r sour food. Taking very delicate food as digestion also very week .please suggest solution. 2.i have joined Vlcc for weight loss program. Though I am following diet restrictions specified by them nd with regular exercise, I am not able to lose weight. Want to know the reason. Thanks.
Hi sir I have recently diagnosed with stone in kidney which is 6mm and now I wanted to known how can I get this cure naturally? Without medicine? Thanks in advanced sir.
Renal hypertension is a disorder, which is characterized by a rise in the blood pressure that results from kidney disease. The blood flow to the kidney is impaired due to the narrowing of the arteries and this leads to renovascular hypertension.
The various symptoms of renal hypertension are:
- You may experience symptoms of high blood pressure.
- Your kidneys may not function properly due to the impaired supply of blood
- It may lead to presence of blood in your urine
- You may be affected by pulmonary edema that results in accumulation of fluid in the lungs
- It may result in severe headaches and confusion
- You may experience blurred vision
- You may have nosebleeds
- The impaired kidney function may also lead to chronic kidney damage.
The various causes of renal hypertension are:
- Accumulation of cholesterol in the body may lead to blockage of the artery due to plaque buildup
- Smoking may increase your chances of getting affected by narrow arteries
The narrowing of the arteries causes a reduction in the blood supply to the kidneys. This results in the kidneys to release various hormones that instruct the body to hold on to water and sodium. This causes the fluid to accumulate in the blood vessels, thus resulting in high blood pressure.
The various risk factors renal hypertension are:
Medications used to treat high blood pressure are used to treat renal hypertension. It is important that you get your blood pressure levels checked on a regular basis. You need to make certain lifestyle changes such as:
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your heart and body healthy
- Limit consumption of alcohol and reduce smoking
- Eat well balanced meals to keep obesity at bay
- Keep your mind free of stress
- Restrict consumption of salt
- Maintain optimal weight levels
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.