Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Arun KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am suffering from constant fatigue and aching feet. The possible reasons behind this phenomenon?
I have an issue related to my ankle. I got pain during jogging and training as well. I took x-ray. There is no problem in that. Please help me doctor.
My name is sunil dutt. I am 50 years old man and I have backache pain my problem very serious please help me.
I am feeling pain in left knee in the right side, not on the top side of knee. It is since 2 months but not continuously. Yesterday evening when I was running, I felt a sudden increase in pain and today since morning I am feeling pain during walking and bending knee. Please advise Thank you.
I am 63 yrs old and a small gap in my right knee. Despite taking calcium capsules and other medicines but of no respite. As of now there is stiffness in my right knee. I cant bend my my right leg, please advice suitable medicine. Regards
Pain is something that strikes fear and anxiety in all of us - be it physical pain or emotional pain. Pain is a somatic and unpleasant sensation that causes acute discomfort in the body of an individual. Hip pain can be caused due to a variety of reasons including conditions like arthritis or osteoporosis, as well as other conditions that may lead to hip pain as a symptom. The major occurrence of hip pain could be a recent injury or a previous untreated injury. It is also an indication of an injury or even a disease. The degree could be varied from a mild ache to an unendurable agony.
- Hip Pain Causes: Pain can occur in any part of the body. One such part is hip. The hip is a ball and socket joint which connects the torso of the body to the leg. Pain in the hip is a common complaint which could be caused due to a large variety of problems. Many a times the pain arises from the bones and tissue within the hip joint itself or the area that surrounds the hip. However, there could be other sources of pain in the hip too. At the time of any illness or an injury this vacant space is occupied with fluid or blood that stretches the capsule lining of the hip and results in the pain.
- The Hip and Other Areas: The hip pain is dependent on the condition that causes the pain in areas like thighs, interior of the hip joint, exterior of the hip joint, buttocks, back or groin. Hip pain has some usual symptoms which can make it easier to get detected. Sometimes, reduced range of motion accompanies the pain. Persistence in hip pain could also develop a limp.
- Diagnosis and Imaging: It is strictly recommended to get the hip pain diagnosed immediately after the discovery of the relevant symptoms. There are numerable methods available to diagnose the pain in the hip. One of such methods used by doctors or orthopedists is diagnosis through imaging. Imaging enables the doctors to view the internal area of the hip joint without causing any pain. The common imaging technologies comprise of x-ray (or radiography), computed tomography (CT) scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan, and ultrasound. X-ray approach is generally the primary choice for getting the images. The CT scan combines X-ray and other complicated machinery to produce digital images. Doctors or orthopedist usually resort to MRI scans when the images produced by the X-ray or CT scan are not quite clear. High frequency sound waves are used for obtaining images through ultrasound. The radiologists after the diagnosis make a short patient history explaining them the procedure. This helps in understanding the kind of treatment that is required for the affected areas.
I have shoulder strain I prefer some desi and ayurvedic treatment but not relief please suggest me best treatment and give me opening about shoulder surgery. .
I am a male 64 years age. 2 years ago I had developed knee pain which occurred quite suddenly while working at my computer in the office. Pain was initially on the right knee. After examination by an orthopedic doctor he advised me of arthroscopic surgery. I had undergone this surgery with subsequent physiotherapy for 6 months. During this time pain started in the left knee also. The doctor says it is arthritis. Now after the physiotherapy I am able to walk, but have lost the flexibility of both knees. (Cannot bend more than 90 degrees) I would like to know if there is any treatment to restore this flexibility other than knee replacement surgery.
Y young people have back pain. Nd also weakness every day nd they have stress please give me a best advice to do hard work.
I am 47 year. My right side leg keen start paining some time. What will be the problem. Or may be due to loss calcium ?
I have to study for an exam which is very important for my career, I graduated ten years back, now I find it very difficult to concentrate while studying, I should have started three months back but even now I have barely made any serious efforts. I don't have the motivation, I am going through a difficult time and feel depressed.
I am 45 yrs. Old male. I am suffering in feet pain. Wholeday I feel pain in the lower part of my feet. My weight is 72kg & uric acid is 4.1mg. What should I do?
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
3. There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.