Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aravind
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AravindYour feedback matters!
If a child is infected by diabetes type 1 is it possible that his mother had some problems during pregnancy because there is no family history of this disease. Please advise.
I am suffering for diabetic for last 12 years and use the following medicines are this is correct medicines 1) Tryglaycomat 2) galvus 500/50 mg 3) Genex Vast 10 mg please tell me.
I basically follow a vegetarian diet .But for proteins I am taking 1 egg 5 times a week. Is it ok for me. I am a diabetic and suffer from hypertension and on medications also. Can you plan a diet for me based on my details and what are ypur charges for that?
Hi doctor mujhe thyroid hai tsh 10: 36 hai m 100 mcg ke tablet le rhe hu but ajkal mere pairo me swelling a rhi hai or bhut dard rheta hai pure pairo me swelling hai or subah utane pr pure face pr bhi swelling hoti hai bad me dhire dhire swelling kam ho jati hai pehle nhi hota tha aisa but ye tin char din se ho rha hai face pr swelling kyu hoti hai me bhut tension me hu kya reason hai please btado I am unmarried and my age 29.
Dr. I have been having fatty liver and I am obese in nature 138 kg Dr. now on days I am getting vomiting sensation I suspect that I have been taking new medicine metformin 1gm od daily this week I am in fasting now I want to know y I am getting vomiting sensation vigorously.
Can we donate blood to a diabetic patient. hepatitis positive. And receiver blood group is B+ and donor blood group is O+
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmaion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.