Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Amritha SalujaYour feedback matters!
I am 28years old. I have a breast pain on left side. It is common for me before period. But now the left breast has been swollen than right one and has a pain. Last tym I have periods on 20th august. Is that normal?
Hi Doctor, we are couple and of very young age but suffering from few disorders, we are in physical relationship from last one and half year, now, we are lacking of excitement, we are unable to go twice, I feel like pain and burning sensation while taking inn, and sometimes while color liquid release and sometimes like while color layer. We want to try anal sex but I am unable to do so, I feel a lot of pain and burning while trying. And I also want to firm my breast and wants to lift up and wants to increase the size of breast (current breast size is 32 but I want to achieve 34 or 36). We want English medicine we can take before copulation which should be most effective and drives us madly with full of excitement and we go mad.
Hi Doctor I have a problem that my Breast is sagging it may be because of exercise or wrong sleeping position or not taking proper nutrition. Would you advice me what should I do my age is 26 years .advice me something naturally helpful I don't Wana go for surgery?
Recently I have been experience pain in my clitoris jst after urinating. Pain is excruciating. What to do.
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.
Hello doctors I have a problem in urine a blood is coming from urine &its pain full what can I do pls suggest I am a male 30 years this problem is last 10 days when I have discharge in bed its pain starts pls help.
I am 18 yr old and having vaginal itching from 3 -4 months I have consulted from gynecologist but she said its just a fungal infection because of tight cloths and continuously sitting on 1 place I have taken medicines and the keto soap and the cream also but it comes every after 10-12 days What should I do? And everytime it comes in different way First its symptoms are like sour skin vaginal discharge itching redness then next time it comes as some doted spots then as a pimple like something when it burst bleeding happens and now its like 2 red spots and so much itching is there.
If woman is not pregnant but she took oral contraceptive pills that is unwanted pregnancy within 72 hours so what will be complications?
I am pregnant I already had four month old baby girl and I don't have any one to look after the baby and with this pregnancy I am in serious problem since first one is very small I can't afford this at present please suggest medicine to abort it I will be very grateful to you if you kindly help me out of this problem so prescribe medicine which is available over counter. Thank you advance.
Kindly tell me what necessary precautions are need to take in 9th month of pregnancy. what additional ayurveda medicine are beneficial. please revert this is my first delivery.
Doctor if my husband touch my breast or vagina or kiss me but he didn't allow his penis into my vagina am getting sex mood immediately and white discharge is coming am pregnant of 55days if I gets sex mood am scared of my baby. Did it will cause damage to my yolk so please help me.
My wife is 19 yrs old, she had her periods 10 days back, got stopped after 7 days, but today again she has got periods. Worried that i had an unprotected sex while she was on periods, since then even i' m going through back to back illness since then still got an sore throat badly with fever. Eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanking you.
There is quite travelling days ahead for my wife on April month. Incase if her periods are missed that day would be her 45th day. Would you still suggest to travel because those are family functions. Or should we avoid travelling on those days. Please give me a clear reply.
Since last 3-4 months my periods are getting delayed by 5-6 days. Before that this happened only once that too a year ago otherwise my periods have been very regular. What could be the reason?
I'm 23years old, me and my husband stays far away, for every 15days we have continuous sex later I will use ipill for protection, is that good use i pill frequently, does this affect my future pregnancy?
While cancer has become a common place disease, most of its causes remain unknown. Most of us are not aware that few regular everyday materials present in most households are potential causes of cancer. Lets know about them, the health hazards they can cause, and be aware.
Check this list.
1. Shower curtains - shower curtains are made of toxic chemicals which get into not only the shower or the bath but also into the environment. It emits harmful chemicals which are called voc (volatile organic chemicals) and can prove to be very harmful for us.
2. Deodorants - deodorants and antiperspirants are known to have various ingredients which have cancerous properties. These sprays stay on our bodies for hours, until we wash them off. While on our bodies, they chemicals harm our skin and even through it.
3. Strong shampoos - many shampoos contain toxic chemicals though there is no scientific proof that they cause cancer. However, the array of chemicals used to make shampoos is definitely harmful for us and best, if avoided.
4. Room fresheners - air-fresheners, like deodorants have vcos which are toxic and extremely harmful for us. They aggravate asthma and even affect reproductive development. They have hazardous components which can be cancerous. It is advisable to use essential oils.
5. Scented candles - scented candles mostly have wicks made of lead. While they serve a good purpose, there is no point in using something which gives momentary relief but can prove hazardous in the long run.
6. Certain paints - permanent markers, acrylic paints, solvents, etc contain hazardous chemicals which have been associated with occurrences of cancer, allergies and oral damages.
7. Gardening chemicals - household pesticides, herbicides or fungicides that we often use in gardens can contain carcinogenic materials which are believed to cause lymphomas and breast cancer (in animal models).
8. Plastic food/beverage containers - plastic materials containing bpa, or bisphenol a are believed to dangerous for health. So when one is using plastic bottle or food container make sure it is bpa free.
9. Nonstick cookware - cooking utensils which are made with a nonstick coating (teflon) is suspected to be a carcinogen. The main chemical in nonstick coatings is perfluorooctanoic acid (pfoa) is known to cause cancer. Glass, cast iron, copper, and ceramic or pfoa free nonstick cookwares are safe.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.