Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ambadass Diggikar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ambadass DiggikarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from black and Whitehead's, use many home remedies but no relief, plzzz suggest any other remedies or cream for clearing my face.
I've scars on my hand cut by blade, near the wrist. It's been 8yrs old due to depression, isolation, loneliness. I'm all better but scar reminds me of bad things. Will mederma take good effect although it's 8yrs old scar? do i've any other options? thanks in advance. Appreciate your opinion.
Hi sir my penis was bent and smaller in size how to straight my penis and in my penis under skin small pimples are their they are irritation to say and increasing day day how can I cure mg problem.
I am suffering from skin infection in summer season please suggest me some cream or antiseptics for cure.
My derm told me to use benzac 2.5 before sleeping but I thought I might used it to much on a specific area and it turned somewhat black. Now I've very fair skin so that black spot just ruins it! Tell me what to do?
I am 21 years old. My breasts are becoming deflated due to huge weight loss. Can gaining weight fix the problem. I gained 5 kgs but there seem no fullness in upper pole. I am healthy .Please provide some help.
I am looking for a experienced and assured Homeopath doctor who can treat for premature greying of hair, treatment for hair thickening, pigmentation of skin, uneven skin tone, sunburn, pores on face, slightly obese so check on metabolic activity. I reside at Kalyan but can visit a doctor whose really worth it and can resolve all the issues by roots.
I'm have lot of pigmentation at my face its not fully reduced even using many creams what should I do for it?
My uncle is 46 years old. Now he is affected by prostate enlargement. The doctors told us it is slightly enlarged. And the volume is 30cc. Please tell me is this size is normal or is this curable. And what is the treatment for this prostate. Thanks in advance.
Hi I am 22 year old female. I am having anal fissures from last 2 days. I am able to see the cut. Even I am having blood at time of stool passing. The cut is visible n deep. I am having too much pain bcuz of this so please suggest me what to do for it. N what not. I am not able to seat properly so please help me in it. When the cut is ok?
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterized by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne?
Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores, and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over Treating the Skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run. The constant use of cleansers and moisturizers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start changing cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle: Acne, more often than not, happens about five days before and a few days after the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working. Persistent acne may turn into infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.
My wife is 64 years ole. She is diabetic and taking both short acting and long acting insulin. She has kidney problem and present creatine level is 7 and urea 70. She is getting skin boils all over the body which is hitching and painful ( doctors say uremia). She under peritonial dialysis every day(apd). How to bring down creatine level and cure her skin problem.
How can I remove sun tan from face ,neck and hands .naturally I have fairer skin but because of sun expose and not taken care of my skin properly thats why it darkens. Please prefer bos to get my old fair look.
Hair Fall if not much is bearable, but if you lose bunch of that every day, then it gets frightening. Whether it's short-term or long-term, women lose hair the same way men do. It might thin all over, or your centre part could get wider and wider.
Check if you're making these common combing mistakes:
- Are you detangling your hair after shampooing or washing?: Hair is known to be at its weakest when wet, which can also make it prone to tangling. Combing and excessive pulling of tangled, wet hair increases your chances of hair breakage and eventual hair loss.To avert water-induced frowns, you can try giving a comb-through before wetting your hair in the shower. Alternatively, you can also try combing your hair during a shower. Apply the conditioner first; next, untangle the strands by using only your fingers, and then use a wide-toothed comb just before washing.
- Are you combing your hair from the roots down?: If you're combing your hair you should always start from the middle while working it downwards. Move the comb upwards (near the roots) only when there are no more tangles remaining in the bottom half.If you start combing from your roots, you may have to fight more tangles on the way to the bottom. This induces strain on your scalp, and increases hair breakage. The end result is weak hair and roots, and more hair fall.
- Are you regularly back-combing your hair?: Sometimes people back-comb their hair from the roots working towards the ends. This hair teasing technique adds volume and texture to your hair. Although it's a great trick, its regular use may damage your hair cuticles, which as a result, may also ruin your hair's quality, lead to frizzy hair and increase breakage and hair loss.To get the element of volume without the damage, you can try light hair sprays, which help you in getting a similar look.