Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Align
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AlignYour feedback matters!
Aged 54. Diabetes patient. Three teeth fell down up and down side. I cant take hot or cold drinks.Often i affected gum swelling either right or left side. Using herbal tooth paste and soft brush only. Recently one doctor given prescription as: Tab ZERODOL sp ; T. METROGYL 400gm ; cap TRESMOX LB 500 mg & T. CYRA-D all for three days. But on that day i can have no problems. But again its giving problems. I only take chicken monthly once. Please give permanent solutions. I belongs to lower middle class family.
I am 61 years old and a diabetic. My hand fingures get stiff if left in same position for some time. It pains when I try to straighten them. My ra factor is negative. What is this disease and what's the cure?
Hello, I am 19 years old, I'm surfing from thyroid from last 2 years, I am also become very lezzy. I'm felling very sad. I want to be happy but why I am not. Sir I need help. Please sir tell me what's to do? Thank you.
I am 28 f, unmarried from amritsar. I am the only one care taker for myself. I am stuck into worst situations. I am surrounding into so many problems. But there are two major problems. First is- worst pelvic pain! second is- excessive hair growth on full face and on whole body! it disturbed my whole life! both has become a big full stop of my life. I spent almost 75 % and all my savings into to solve these two problems. From past 2 years I am doing nothing. I don't have even a single rupee. In short I cannot survive my life and cannot solve all my puzzles without solve these 2 major problems. I am unable to do job, work and unable to survive. I actually want to survive. I don't want to commit suicide. So that I am trying to find out where's the main problem exactly with the help of gynecologist and endocrinologist. 1. Worst pelvic pain since 18 to 19 years has been passed:- here I am describing about pelvic pain: period started-at the age of 13 it was regular till dec 2013 1 month delayed- since dec 2013 to oct 2013 (almost 1 year) after having norlut- n 2-2 in a day for 5 days (2nd dec 2014 to 6 dec 2014) then period started also in the month of 11th dec 2014. And then jan 10th 2015. It was also fully painful. Pelvic pain type - (extremely sharp, aching, crampy) pelvic pain when - when periods started, before till dec 2013, migraine like head ache when - 1 day before and after 6 day of the periods, till dec 2013 after dec 2013 pelvic pain and migraine like head ache - even on other days too. Pelvic pain location (both side on'v' shape) pain duration (4 days) intensity (10? worst? the pain is) --------------- 2nd excessive hair growth type of hair on full face - black, little long than normal. Stared at the age of 13 -14 on beard area & neck area- excessive, black, thick, long. Started at the age of 17 -18-19 on whole body- excessive, black, long, thick on legs, thighs, hips, bikni area & full area of abdomen and on chest and on underarms. Excessive, long, black on arms. I have taken lost of medicine, tonics, homeopathy, english, ayurvedic since 18 -19 years. Last medicine for pelvic pain is combiflame recent medicine for pelvic pain and migraine is dico- liv. But all are useless actually. Even all tests are like testosterone, fsh, lh, amh, dheas, ultrasound are normal then can these problem of hair growth and pelvic pain raise because of hypothyroidism? or is there any reason behind that? please give me your opinion. My tsh level was 8.56 on 20 jan 2012 7.60 on 28 feb 2013 8.93 on 5 nov 2013 7.03 on 2 dec 2014 so kindly tell me should I start the thyroid medicine? or should wait for months? if you say yess I should have to take medicine then how much mcg I will have to start 25 or 50 mcg and which company? but I have some doubts. Beacuase apart from these problems like excessive hair growth on face nd whole body, pelvic pain, cold hand and feet in winters, hair fall there's no another any such a symptoms. Kindly solve this puzzle please Dr. I shall be very thankful to you. These 4 days are like I am traveling into hell and feeling like to commit suicide. Nobody can understand my these problems. And no one is taking deeply or seriously to my these problems. Now Dr. Kindly you tell me can you help me to solve these puzzles?
I am 54 years age and a diabetic since last 12 years. My wait constantly 71 to 73.00 Kgs til date and Height 5'-6' I am taking medicine 1. Exermet-GM 502- 1 tab twice day 2. Benfoment cap- 1 /day 3. Ecosprin 75 -1HS since last 5 years. My sugar level Fasting 120 Avg and post lunch 170 Avg. Q. When I have taking some hi calorie diets during festival/occasion an effect on my skin found every time. When sugar level come down bellow 150 mg on fasting automatically cured the same. Some where it is itching and skin synchronized and if I try to ealast those area skin cracked there but automatically cure as sugar level down. I have not taken ever Insulin. I have no bad habit like smoking/Drinks but taking non-vegetarian food by weekly 2/3 days but dinner only milk bread. I like fruit but need advice to take fruits. Also required advice for betterment living but not hard.
My wife is having pains in lower limbs All results diabetes blood count dropper b.p third negative X-ray mmg negative Physiotherapy not useful Please suggest remedy.
I am 17 years old. And I have a weight of 98 kg. Please suggest me some ways to reduce it. Is this any symptom of thyroid or any other disease?
Female infertility is considered as the inability of conceiving. As per WHO it is described as the inability to be pregnant, maintain and carry forward a pregnancy to its full term. It is often of two types:
- Primary Infertility: This is the inability to give birth to a baby either due to the inability to become pregnant or maintain a pregnancy, which includes stillborn and miscarriage.
- Secondary Infertility: This refers to the inability to give birth when there is already a live birth or the woman was pregnant.
The causes of infertility can vary from being acquired or genetic. However, following factors are largely responsible for infertility:
- Genetic: Some genes can lead to mutation leading to infertility like, in case of BMP15 gene there is a hypergonadotrophic ovarian failure which causes infertility.
- Acquired: This is caused by factors like age, smoking, sexually transmitted diseases, obesity, body weight, eating disorders, diseases like diabetes, thrombophilia and also radiation and chemotherapy.
The treatment for infertility usually depends on the cause, age, duration of time for which a person has been infertile and preference of the patient. Infertility is believed to be a complex disorder and the treatment involves a huge amount of physical, financial and psychological commitments. All this also requires a lot of time. Some women might need just a minimum of two therapies to attain fertility while others might require different treatment before they can conceive.
Treatment is largely aimed to restore the fertility either by means of medication and surgery or help in reproduction with the help of some procedures.
Fertility Restoration through medication
This is the main treatment for women who are infertile because of ovulation disorders. These drugs include:
- Gonadotropins: These are injected to stimulate the ovaries. Drugs like Menopur, Repronex, Follistim AQ, Gonal-F, Bravelle restore the production of eggs, while Ovidrel and Pregnyl are used for maturing the eggs and for their release.
- Clomiphene citrate: This is taken orally and stimulates ovulation by releasing more Follicle Stimulating Hormone and Luteinizing Hormone from the pituitary gland.
- Metformin: This is used in females who have PCOS and also when insulin resistance plays a major role in infertility.
- Bromocriptine: Used when the infertility is caused due to excess prolactin production.
- Letrozole: This also induces ovulation
Fertility Restoration through surgery
Surgical procedures can amend the problem of infertility. However, these treatments are very rare these days owing to the success of other fertility treatments. These include:
- Tubal ligation reversal surgery: In case a tubal ligation has been performed it can be reversed by reconnecting the tubes again through surgery.
- Hysteroscopic surgery: This corrects or removes the abnormalities that cause infertility. This surgery can correct the shape of the uterus, remove endometrial polyps and improve chance of getting pregnant.
- Tubal surgeries: In case of blocked fallopian tubes laproscopic surgery can be performed to dilate the tubes, removed blockages or create a new opening.
Assistance in Reproduction through techniques
The most common used techniques for reproduction assistance are:
- Intrauterine insemination or IUI: In this about million healthy sperms are put in the uterus at the time of ovulation.
- Assisted reproductive technology: In this mature eggs are retrieved from a woman and this is then fertilized with sperms in a dish in the lab. Once the fertilization is done the embryo is placed in the uterus for further development. IVF is the most common and effective assisted reproductive technology. This procedure takes place over weeks with several blood tests and hormone injections.
Dealing with infertility is not easy and can be emotionally and physically draining. To cope with the various tests and treatments of infertility one should be fully prepared, eat a healthy diet, exercise reach out for help and support of family and friends and look for other options like a donor egg, adoption or no children.
If you wish to discuss any other problem, Consult an IVF Specialist.