Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay KumarYour feedback matters!
How well is indian spinal injuries centre? All doctors advice me surgery for disc bulge and spinal canal stenosis.
My sister is 2 and half month pregnant, please tell me which yoga is good for her. She feel backpain and headache so please reply me soon.
I am getting back pain from last 2-3 days. I have also observed that it is more while I am sitting on sofa or chair. Need your assistance here.
My grandpa got accident one month ago, the wrist was broken, doctor plastered it but it was not set. He looted lots of money. X ray says the bone is misplaced. The hand pains a lot. Can she use painkillers. What can be done to set the bone of wrist ,one month has already past away. At night the pain increases, she feels like fainting and is weak. Is it good to plaster once again or break the bone and plaster it. We r desperate please diagnose her.
I fell down one year back. My leg knee was pain. I try English medicine and ayurveda both I tried but pain is still ther from one year. X-ray is clear. Can you please suggest me.
Yesterday night I met with an accident. I don't know what was happening fa 10 to 15 sec my mind was totally blank. after I wake up. I just walked, and somehow I managed to came back home. And I just checked all my body parts for any injuries. I noticed some scratches on ma feet and also on my back right bottom side head. And it was lite bleeding. I just left it like tat. From today I just can not keep ma head on ma pillow. If keep my head on my pillow my neck ll get some pain. And also I can not get up. When I get up the same pain in my neck.
I am suffering from arm and legs pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief .Tell me solution of this problem?
I have pain in my both legs after few days. And I feel lazy and can't eat properly. Please give me a good suggestion. Thanks.
Hello sir, She has digestive problem her stomach doesn't clear well and she has swallowing on her face and legs. Please help me.
Whenever I sleep then when I wake up in the morning then I feel back bain sometimes whole back and many times down below. I had pain killer it helped me for few days but again problem started.
Respected Doctors I am 45 years old and my wife age 30 years. Last night we did sexual intercourse couple of times after that she found little pain in her back. Is there any serious problem?
Lower back pain can be one of the most physically debilitating things that can affect you and limit your mobility. Even if the pain isn’t that acute, it could still signal something deteriorating in your lower back. While oral medications, topical creams or sprays can help in reducing pain, there are other effective remedies you can try on your own. These will be handy when you have no medications at hand. One of these is the hot and cold therapy.
Heat therapy for lower back pain
Heat works well with lower back pain as it can dilate blood vessels and improve circulation within the tissue. This will help in circulation and also result in lowering the pain. Heat therapy will also loosen up other muscles in the area and help soothe sore areas which have been taking the burden along with the lower back muscles. Some of the techniques that can be applied are:
1. All day heat wraps: These are specially manufactured belts or wraps which wrap around your abdomen and keep tightness and pressure on your lower back as well as supplying heat.
2. Electric heating pads: These are mechanized heating pads which generate heat with electricity. You can place them under you back and then either sit or sleep with it positioned behind you. However, ensure that you don’t keep these for too long as they could burn your skin.
3. Hot Compress with towels or hot water bags: Use a clean towel and heat it over a conductive surface and apply it on your lower back. You can also use hot water bags for the same purpose.
Cold therapy for lower back pain
Cold therapy uses the principle of constriction of blood vessels as well as slowing circulation. This will help numb the area and thus help relieve the pain. Some of the ways these can be administered are mentioned below.
1. Ice towel: In this method, soak a towel in ice cold water, wring it to dry it and then apply on your lower back. This will numb the pain without transferring the sting of the cold or damaging your skin.
2. Ice packs: Put about half a kg of ice in a plastic Ziploc bag and pour water over the ice to just about cover it. Push out the air out of the bag and then lock it. Use this ice pack with a towel to ensure that you back doesn't get wet.
3. Ice gel packs: These are ready made packs, which can be bought from medical stores and kept frozen to be used whenever you need it in order to relieve lower back pain.