Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 26y/f and am suffering from thyriod and arthiritis. And i am taking wysolono 5mg for arthirities. Will you please tell me after leaving this medicine I be come on my prrvious physical condition. Means my weight will be loose or not.
I have a backpain from 2 years because of working in office please give me suggestions to cure from it .please inform any advices.
I feel pain in foot in morning while getting up and becomes ok afterwards. What could be the possible reason.
The human hand is made up of 27 bones and a number of tendons and ligaments. An injury to any one of these bones or a disease that affects the bones and ligaments can make you experience excruciating pain in your hands. This pain can affect your ability to perform simple day to day tasks like holding a spoon or writing. Some common reasons your hand may pain are muscle strains, fractures, arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome. Apart from pain relieving medication, there are a number of ways you can deal with this pain.
- Hot and cold compresses: Hot and cold therapy is ideal for any type of muscle or ligament injury. A cold compress helps in reducing the pain and inflammation by constricting blood vessels and numbing the area. On the other hand, a hot compress dilates blood vessels and increases the flow of blood and oxygen to the affected area. Ideally, the two should be used alternatively for 10 to 20 minutes each. A bag of frozen vegetables or ice wrapped in a towel makes an easy cold compress. To treat your hand with heat, use a moist heating pad or a hot water bottle. You could also dip your hands in warm water.
- Massage: A massage is a great way to treat hand pain that results from carpal tunnel syndrome. If the exact cause of pain is not known, massage the entire hand, wrist and forearm. A massage enhances blood flow to the area and hence improves flexibility and opens locked tendons. Using a few drops of essential oils such as lavender or rosemary can also aid in relieving hand pain.
- Hand exercises: If your work involves repetitive actions like typing, knitting or embroidery, the muscles in your hand can get locked into position thereby, causing pain and discomfort. To relieve this it is important to take a break from this repetitive exercise every hour and flex your hand. Try bending your fingers forwards and backwards and rotating your wrists in both directions to ensure that your joints remain smooth.
- Epsom salt water bath: For instant relief from intense hand pain, soak your hands in a bath made of hot water and epsom salts for 10 to 20 minutes. Follow this by wrapping your hands in a warm, wet washcloth and applying gentle pressure over the hand for 5-10 minutes. You should instantly feel relief from the pain and experience increased the flexibility of hand. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
I am 60. No illness for past many yrs. Since few months my finger joint are paining severely. Early morning has cramp in my palms. Left is paining cannot lift up. Leg big toe joints are also paining but not severe. Please help. Thanks.
Since last 10 years I am suffering severe back pain. I have x-ray details with me. It shows some troubles.What should i do?
My right foot got twisted and pressed with my weight after a fall from height. Before it healed, left foot ligament ruptured. As such the weight load shifted from one leg to another. The left foot has healed up and the previous pain of right foot has come back in 3 joint location -beneath toe (often swelling occur as bone is increasing)- front of foot.
How to get a good life style I am addicted headache pressure on heart low pain in eye I sleep in night 11: 30 to 5: 45 I feel always low energy sometime backache what I do to be fit.
Following the simple tips below can give you a jump-start on improving or maintaining the overall health of your spine:
Develop a regular fitness routine: Try to incorporate resistance training and aerobic and flexibility exercises into your routine.
Lose weight if necessary: Being overweight or obese puts added stress and pressure on the joints in your spine (called facet joints). This can cause the normal wear and tear process to speed up.
Eat healthy, nutritious foods: Base your diet on fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
Take breaks throughout the day: This is especially important if you work at a desk all day. Getting up to stretch every 30 minutes gives your back a chance to recover from the strain of sitting for hours.
Develop good posture: Sitting or standing correctly promotes good back health.
Learn how to lift properly: Lifting correctly can help you avoid excessive strain on your back.
Get plenty of sleep: Aim for 8 hours a night.
Stop smoking: Smoking can accelerate the aging process, which is bad news for your spine.
Avoid heavy use of alcohol: Too much alcohol can lead to dehydration.
There's no sure way to tell if you will completely avoid developing spondylosis, but leading a healthy lifestyle is one of the best ways to prevent spondylosis.
Hi I am 39 yrs old I suffering from backache from 6 month it happens only morning before I awake from in morning if happens from 6 am to 8; 30am daily? what to do
I am having a pain in my ankle since 1 year. Even if I sit in vajrasana, it pains a lot. A normal sit without support also causes pain. Please suggest me something!
I have back pain since last five months. I have met the doctor but it has not reduced. So what should I do now?
I am suffering from back pain frm last two days n I have hairfall problem also can you suggest me any ideas abut this.
Knee pain commonly affects women over 50 years of age and could be because of any type of arthritis or Knee injury. Some of it comes with age but knowing how to protect your knees can make a big difference in the quality of life.
1) Knee problems can happen to anyone and one needs to respect any pain which arises in the knee especially after a fall or injury. The knee joint is vulnerable to injury and arthritis develops faster if the ligaments or the meniscus has been torn. Acknowledge the pain and seek help early before the damage sets in.
2) Avoid being overweight: Every extra kilo of body weight exerts five kilos worth of stress on our knees. This increases the daily wear and tear of the joint and sets in arthritis early. Reducing even couple of kilos off would be very kind on the knees. If you are overweight one must choose exercises that are gentle on the knees like stationary bike instead of an inclined treadmill, walking instead of running or jogging etc.
3) Follow rehab and enough rest after a knee injury: If you have had a knee injury, the rehabilitation may take many weeks. During this time, it is important to follow the instructions of your doctor and avoid all activities which cause knee pain. Otherwise, the pain may get chronic and worse with slight provocation. Many young athletic people return to their earlier routine of hectic gymming as soon as the pain subsides, but this can weaken the knee in the long run. One must allow proper healing at the knee joint which can be many weeks after the pain has gone.
4) Don't overdo it: Over straining or sudden increase in exercise can lead to knee problems. Endurance needs to be built slowly over a period of time and one must allow the ligaments to get used to the extra strain. If your knee is already hurting, avoid jerky and jumpy movements.
5) Good Shoes and supportive footwear help your knee by absorbing the extra strain. In general, platform heels are better than pencil heels and moderate heals are better than a six inch or a totally flat shoe. Investing in a good pair of shoes may eventually save you money by saving a knee replacement later on.