Doctors in Prasad Hospitals
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Joint Replacement Surgery
Submit a review for Prasad HospitalsYour feedback matters!
Hi doc whenever I try to start exercising, I have pain in thigh muscles. How can I continue doing exercise without pain.
My hba1c is 8.6 and average blood sugar is 200. I am male 63 years. I have problems in L4 & L5. What exercise I should do as doctor bars to do rotator and step up exercise. My weight is 92 kg and my height is 170 cm. My lipid is OK. Please help.
I am always suffering backbone pain. Give me solution. When I ate painkillers l got some relief. After then pain started again.
I am suffering from back pain, is it due to my seating job? I want to check or show my pain and is there any checkup available in the mkt I want to check my joint and bone pain for back and legs.
My daughter is 4 and half years old. By birth she has thyroid problem and she took medicine thyronorm 25 mg till 3 years. Now we test n the result is below T3 107.8 ng/dl T4 6.63 ug/dl TSH 4.28 mIU/L Is this normal. Kindly plse answer.
My mom is suffering from lumber spine L4 & L5 manke are compressed and blood vessels which goes to the leg r compressed under them n vessel's r blocked. She is having a lot pain in her back n legs. Doctors suggest her for operation. Of spine suggest me some advice.
Constipation causes a lot of discomfort to children. A lot of factors are responsible for constipation among children.
Some of them are:
- Deliberate Withholding: Often children may consciously avoid visiting the toilet, which may make them feel constipated. This may be due to embarrassment, especially in public spaces or they might be too engaged in playing to not go to the toilet, altogether. Some children do it out of fear when a previous toilet experience has been particularly painful.
- Illness and Medication: Infections and illnesses, especially ones pertaining to the stomach cause the child to become constipated. Many medicines and supplements also affect the digestive system and can lead to constipation.
- Diet: This is the primary cause of constipation in children. If the child's diet has low water and fibre content and heavily features sugar and processed foods, stool becomes hard and bowel movement gets restricted.
Treatment for constipation in children:
Constipation in children is treated differently than in adults as their diets and patterns of bowel movement are dissimilar. The primary treatments for constipation in children are:
- Dietary Adjustment - Making changes to the child's diet by including high fibre foods (such as fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grain breads, cereals, etc.) can help cure constipation. Compelling the child to intake ample fluids in the form of water or milk is also necessary. Sugary drinks must be avoided.
- Stool softeners and laxatives - The administration of bowel movement enhancing medication is the simplest way of treating constipation in children. There are various kinds of stool softeners and laxatives that are safe for children and must always be used under the supervision of a paediatrician.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!