Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A. Santa
Submit a review for Dr. A. SantaYour feedback matters!
I have ovarian cancer here is my report Gross description: a: section from the left fallopian tube unremarkable. B_g: section from the left ovarian cyst shows a cyst wall lined by mucin secreting cuboidal to columnar cells. The stoma is infiltrated by milagiant glands, pleoniorphism, high NC ratio, hyperchromasia, prominent nucleoli. Mitosis is around 2-3/hpf. Extensive areas of necrosis is seen. Gross description: outer surface gray Brown in colour capsular rupture is not seen. Cut section show mucinous fluid. It is uniloculated cyst smooth inner surface focally solid hemorrhagic to muncious area seen Diagnosis: left ovarian cyst: laparotomy Left ovarian cyst: muncious cystaderocarcinoma TNM Stage T1a FIGO Stage IA Can I need chemotherapy or not or is there any chance of recurrence?
What is the symptoms of cancer and AIDS. What kind of medicine will be good for this disease. Please help me.
I am 20 year girl. I have some glands in my breast without pain. mammography done. It is fibroid only. Is it harmful in future.
My prostrate gland has enlarged and I have problem since last 8-9 years. Is it necessary to go for operation? If so what will be the cost of operation.
Nasopharynx cancer is a very unusual type of cancer. In this medical condition, cancer cells affect the nasopharynx region, which is the uppermost part of your pharynx. The cells start growing from the upper region of the throat and can spread up to your head. Nasopharynx is a very important passage of your body placed right behind your nose, which connects your nose to your mouth and allows you to breathe. Thus, if this crucial region gets affected by the growth of cancer cells, severe difficulties and health problems may crop up.
The most common symptoms of nasopharynx cancer are mentioned below:
Nasopharynx cancer cause serious problems to the ear-nose-throat region. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating nasopharynx cancer. A few of the remedies are mentioned below:
- Exclude salt in your diet and also avoid sea fishes or fishes containing salt.
- Practice good hygiene, since, nasopharynx cancer is primarily caused due to virus infections, practicing healthy habits like washing hands before and after food can prove to be helpful.
- Avoid smoking and drinking as it smoking and alcohol consumption will only worsen your condition.
- Certain breathing exercises may help you to cope up with the problem better.
- Panchakarma therapy which helps to clean your body from harmful toxins which may prove to be helpful.
- Also many Ayurvedic herbs and essential oils can effectively treat nasopharynx cancer.