Doctor in Yashoda Hospital - Somajiguda
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Yashoda Hospital - SomajigudaYour feedback matters!
Deadlines to meet at work, household chores, family responsibilities, you try to manage everything. But what you end up ignoring is – your health. And this has become common for most of the adults these days. When health should be the prime concern, it, in all the hustle bustle of life, takes a backseat.
Not paying attention to our health takes a toll on health. And if any health problem isn’t arrested in time, the condition is bound to get worse. One such health issue very prevalent now-a-days, even among youngsters, is high cholesterol, which is the trigger behind many heart-related ailments, including heart attack.
What leads to high cholesterol?
There are multiple factors that play a role in spiking the cholesterol levels. Some of the prominent ones are:
- Unhealthy diet: Food that we eat has a lot of bad fat (LDL), causing a rise in LDL and triglycerides. This builds up and blocks arteries, raising the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Hereditary factors: If you have family history of high cholesterol, then maybe it is a reason for you to start worrying. The inherited form of high cholesterol may lead to early blockages or stroke.
- Being over-weight: Obesity or even simply being overweight is another cause of high cholesterol.
- Sedentary lifestyle: People who spend their life sitting or lying the whole day are at a huge risk of high cholesterol.
- Smoking/alcohol consumption: Cigarette smoking plays a significant role in your cholesterol level. It lowers the level of good cholesterol (HDL). Similarly, consuming alcohol regularly can damage liver and heart muscles, which leads to high blood pressure and causes the level of cholesterol in the body to rise.
- Age and gender: The level of cholesterol naturally begins to rise, as you turn 20. Females after menopause can have higher level of cholesterol than men. Hence as, you age maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet.
How can you control high cholesterol?
It is very important to not let your cholesterol levels rise in the body. And doing so isn’t difficult. You just have to be cautious about your eating habits and consume food which are heart healthy. Apart from food, exercising is something you must make a routine. And if you smoke or consume too much of alcohol, then you must limit that too.
Also, you can start taking multivitamins that are good for your heart. There are products available in the market like Setu Beat It which can be your savior. Setu Beat It is a highly functional multivitamin with Coenzyme CoQ10 and grape seed extracts that enhance your heart’s function, protects against increased blood pressure and fulfills the body’s need to be active.
CoQ10 is the ultimate protector of your heart and is an energy giving nutrient.
Grape seed extract has strong properties of relaxing blood tissues and is a great anti-oxidant. It breaks down free radicals that are created when you are under stress.
It also is loaded with Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12 and Folates that decrease the risk of heart disease and pave the way for heart’s wellbeing.
You have to be careful about your health, and cholesterol is something that should always be kept under check. And if time is a constraint, you can fight high cholesterol levels and simply beat it with Setu Beat It.