Doctor in Yashoda Hospital
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Yashoda HospitalYour feedback matters!
Hi Myself Deepak kumar, 33 years old. I suffered from sinus infection from last two years. Many times my nose are blocked. I used Sinocin and Aler N drop from last one years but not sufficient relief. Please subject me what I do?
I am having cold and cough every day I wake up esp when I sleep below the fan. Tried to take many pills from doctor. It works for few days but it begins again.
I'm 33 year old I have some problem in my sines, from last 5 years, every day morning I can't breath because of block nose, after that pain will start in my forehead and sines, so many times I have visited to clinic but problem is still not solved.
I am 25 year old male. I am suffering from cough from last 4-5 months.in my chest Xray B.V. Markings go left hilum appear prominent. Whats it's all about?
The symptoms of tuberculosis (TB), which is active, might vary and depend on which part of the body is infected. Diagnosing TB just from its symptoms can be a difficult, as the symptoms are not for TB alone meaning the symptoms can be of other diseases as well. For the confirmation and diagnosis of TB one must get a test done for TB. However, the general symptoms of TB are tiredness, weakness, weight loss, loss of appetite, fever, chills and night sweats.
Symptoms of Pulmonary TB
The TB of any body part other than pulmonary is called extrapulmonary TB. This TB does not affect the lungs with the exception being the extrapulmonary TB also known as Pleural TB.
General symtoms of extrapulmonary TB are same as general symtoms of TB.
Symptoms of Lymph Node TB
Lymph Node TB also known as lymphadenitis is basically the enlargement and the inflammation of the lymph nodes. This is a response to the infections especially in children. The symptoms of this might be painless slow growing lymph nodes. These swollen lymph nodes can be in the neck area, though they might also be present in the groin. Lymph node TB of the neck is also called as Scrofula or TB adenitis.
Symptoms of skeletal (bone and joint) TB
The common and the first symptoms are pain and depend on the area of the joint or the bone affected. Often it is marked with the loss of movement and curving of the affected bones and joints. The affected area also weakens and is prone to fractures.
Symptoms of Meningitis TB
The meningitis TB starts with classical symptoms of meningitis. It usually starts with symptoms of pains and aches, fever and vague and unwell feeling. These might last for 2-8 weeks and then the evident symptoms like headaches, seizures, vomiting and stiffness might occur.
Symptoms of Gastrointestinal or Abdominal TB
Symptoms of TB in children
The symptoms depend on the type and site, though the common ones being weight loss, fever and cough.
I am suffering from cough from last 1 and half month and some breathing problems so please suggest some medicines.
Sir, I have trouble with sinusitis. Please try to tell me a better treatment. Because of this, one side of my nose is closed and sometimes it opens, on the other side it is closed and on the right side my head hurts. Day Please try to get me better treatment. When I check this, I got to know that the cough has dried up in my head, due to which the problem is arising The.
Sir, my 3 year old son suffering from chronic asthma from may 2018, in july budate and levosalbutamol inhaler gave him with few cough syrups and levo+montelukast, july and aug he was ok but in sep he again start coughing in early morning then doctor start both inhaler with cough syrup. Is this correct medication. And which ayurved medicine can cure this. Pls suggest.
Hi, I get sick very early, usually I always has cough, sometimes I feel alright for short period of time, in every 10-15 days I get cold, my Nose gets sweaty very fast, whenever I drink cold water or bath with normal temperature water, Next day I get cold. I have this problem from more then 1 year. Last week I had took multigold multi-vitamin tablets, but there is no Good Effect,Please suggest me.
*sinusitis - homeopathic medicine*
Sinusitis is a common inflammation of the paranasal sinuses, the cavities that produce the mucus necessary for the nasal passages to work effectively.
There is four pairs of sinuses, hollow spaces behind the bones of the face.
Allergies, bacteria or a virus can cause inflammation of the sinuses, or sinusitis.
Facial pain and pressure
Reduced sense of smell
*silicea: 30, 300*
1. Headache mainly on the right side.
2. The patient is chilly and is very sensitive to cold air.
3. Covering up warmly provides relief.
4. Nasal stuffiness.
5. The nasal is hard crusts.
1. Sinus headache is due to suppressed discharge.
2. There is violent headache. The headache better by binding the head tightly or applying pressure.
3. The face is swollen and hot.
4. There is throat pain and cough with throat.
*kali bichrome: 30*
1. Sinusitis with discharge drops back into the throat despite coming out of the nose.
2. The discharge is very thick and mostly yellow and ropy too
3. There is pain and heaviness in the nose.
4. The nose can smell and is blocked with an inability to breathe through it.
5. The headache above the eyes due to sinus infection.
6. The eyes may also get swollen up.
*merc sol: 30*
1. The nasal discharge is yellowish-green with a burning feeling.
2. The nasal membrane gets corroded and ulcerated due to the offensive and thick acrid discharge.
3. The headache with heat in head along with nasal discharge.
4. Increased saliva in mouth and offensive smell.
*pulsatilla: 30, 200*
1. The green-coloured nasal discharge that is bland (without burning)
2. The patient gets general relief in open air.
3. The discharge is horribly offensive.
4. There is headache above the eyes.
5. There’s an absolute absence of thirst.
*spigelia 30, 200*
1. Left-side frontal sinus is infected.
2. Severe throbbing pain over the left eye.
3. The discharge dropping back into the throat from the nose.
1. There is nasal blockage in a person with inflamed sinus.
2. Sticta is the remedy for patients who have no nasal discharge despite making quite an effort.
3. There’s a constant pressure on the nose.
*ammonium carb 200*
1. There is complete blockage of nose makes breathing difficult and the patient has to breathe through the mouth.
2. The worse time for the patient is night.
3. There is snoring due to blocked nose.
*kali iod, 30*
1. There is thin nasal discharge due to sinus inflammation.
2. The discharge is watery in a large quantity and leads to an intense burning sensation.
*hepar sulph. 6, 30*
1. The nasal discharge is thick and yellow.
2. The nostrils become very sore from the acrid discharge,
3. Thenasal passages become sensitive to cold air.
4. The headache with a sense of a nail or a plug that is thrust into the head along with a boring or bursting pain.
5. Their headache above the nose is worse from shaking the head, motion, riding in a car, stooping, moving the eyes, or simply from the weight of a hat.
6. Relieved by the firm pressure of a tight bandage.
7. The scalp is so sensitive that simply combing the hair may be painful.