Doctor in Sunshine Hospitals
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Sunshine HospitalsYour feedback matters!
Many times patients complain about the pain in their back, neck and wrist while driving a bike. This happens because of the wrong driving habits and the poor condition of your muscles physical fitness and the broken roads.
Whenever you drove the bike in a broken road your body gets a big amount of pressure on all your upper body that includes your wrist joint back and neck and repeated shock makes your muscles weaker over the time and it started giving you pain. The repeated trauma can be minimized by using correct biking gears to protect your joints and driving the bike on the road, not off the road and skip the holes. The neck is already balancing the weight of the head while driving if your helmet is not of the correct size and weight it will give extra force on your neck to hold and over the time it will start to give problems like pain, headaches, stiffness etc.
Do always check for correct posture while driving. Try to do small stretching of your body before and after a long drive. And if you feel any problem do consult your Physiotherapist/Doctor before any small problem comes in a big picture. Always remember "Prevention is better than cure"
Our bones are composed of calcium deposits, and with age, the amount of deposits gradually reduce, leading to porous bones called in medical terms as osteoporosis - osteo for bone and porosis for porous. Osteoporosis is more common in females, especially after menopause, as there is a strong hormonal connection to osteoporosis.
An advice for females post 40 is to include calcium and vitamin d supplements, thereby delaying the onset and reducing the severity of this condition.
Listed below are some common treatments, which improve calcium and phosphorus metabolism, reduce bone loss, and improve bone mass.
- Silicea (silica) - Delicate people who are often very nervous and get tired easily and have a low resistance to infection get benefited from this medication. The spine is the most affected, and there might even be fractures and pus or fistula formation. It helps in healing broken bones and removing bone splinters. This works well in cases where calcium assimilation is affected by improving calcium assimilation.
- Calcarea phosphorica - This works very well in cases where the spine has been affected. Patients with softened spine and curved body benefit very well from this. This also can be used where there is associated anemia and increased bone pain due to cold weather. At an emotional level, people with general dissatisfaction and a strong desire to travel and wanting a change of situations can also benefit from this.
- Symphytum - Popularly known as 'knit bone,' this medicine is believed to help unite fractured bones very effectively by promoting strong callous formation. Not just new fractures, this also helps in patients who have pain in old healed or partially healed fractures.
- Calcarea carbonica - This works well in patients who have issues with calcium absorption, get tired easily, are anxious and stressed out easily. Cold often worsens the pain and there could be swelling of joints and neck and back pain. There is also a strong craving for sweets in these people.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir mere Jo knee h wo inside thoda bend h or knee k niche (below) k Jo legs h wo outside h. How to solve this problem?
Sir, my wife is 35 years old, last one month she was suffering from back pain, which is in the heapjoined and later it spread throughout her right leg, she is 84 kg wait and height 5 ft 6inc.
Respected Sir, I am suffering with lower back pain since 2 years, my MRI shows disc bulge of L5-S1, Doctor told me do some core strengthening exercises ut I have tried many times back strengthening exercises but no relief, finally I started yoga also no relief, only pain is when I sit continuously its going after 30 minutes severe pain, I left my job 1 year back for these reason. But what I have to do sir please tell me. One Doctor told me endoscopy surgery shall I go that sir.
Respected Sir, I am suffering from lower back pain since 2 years disc bulge of l5-S1. Please tell me some suggestions of my problem. One Doctor told me endoscopy surgery require. Shall I go to endoscopy.
Joints form the connections between bones. They provide support and help you move. Any damage to the joints from disease or injury can interfere with your movement and cause a lot of pain.
Many different conditions can lead to painful joints, including
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Strains, sprains and other injuries of joints and around joints.
- Inflammation in and around joints
- CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis(A.S.)
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation (Tenosynovitis) etc.
Joint pain is extremely common. In one national survey, about one-third of adults reported having joint pain within the past 30 days.
Knee pain was the most common complaint, followed by shoulder and hip pain, but joint pain can affect any part of your body, from your ankles and feet to your shoulders and hands. As you get older, painful joints become increasingly more common.
For joint pain treatment we can use following techniques:
-Corrective devices if needed (orthotics)
-Manual therapy etc. depending upon the case.