Doctor in Sri Swamy Samartha Ayurved Bhandar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Sri Swamy Samartha Ayurved BhandarYour feedback matters!
Tips to lose belly fat
Belly fat is one of most commonly faced problems by men and women everywhere. Belly fat gain doesn’t happen overnight and is often the result of irregular eating and exercising habits, junk food, and many more reasons. Losing the accumulated belly fat is the most challenging thing for a person. However, by following a strict regimen can help in losing the belly fat.
Here are some of the tips for losing the belly fat by Best Dietitian and Nutritionist in Mumbai:
Ω Be on the run. Exercising is an excellent and healthy way to lose belly fat. If you are averse to running, then you can try power walking. Jogging for at least half hour every day is a great way to lose body fat and tone your body.
Ω Yoga is also one of the best ways to trim belly fat. Yoga helps in stretching and strengthening the muscles. Even the simple breathing exercises like pranayama, kabalapathi can help in sculpting your belly and body.
Ω Have the right amount of sleep. A human body needs 8 hours of sound sleep for it to rejuvenate itself after a stressful day. Having an irregular sleep cycle, a sleep cycle of 5 or 6 hours or sleeping in late on weekends will accelerate the formation of belly fat. So, it is always better to have a restful and correct sleep cycle.
Ω Avoid sugar and other artificial sweeteners in your drinks and beverages. Excess sugar leads to more production of fructose which then leads to accumulation of belly fat. One should also mind, that this is not applicable in the case of fruits as they contain natural sugar.These are just some of the tips that will help you cut down your belly fat in a healthy and organic way.
Having a healthy body is the perfect way to have a great lifestyle.
When it comes to the birth control, most women opt for oral contraceptive pills (mostly containing estrogen or progesterone) or the use intrauterine contraceptive device or IUD to deal with unwanted pregnancies. Most of these, however, provide only temporary freedom from pregnancy. When we talk about the permanent birth control measures, not many people (especially in India and the neighbouring countries) are aware of Essure. Essure is a female sterilization procedure which, when performed, makes a woman infertile for the lifetime. In this article, we will discuss Essure in detail, including its merits and demerits.
What is Essure?
Approved by FDA in 2002, Essure is a relatively new procedure that sterilizes a woman permanently by placing an insert in each of the fallopian tubes. The event serves as a trigger for the formation of a barrier (mainly comprising of scar tissues) around each of the flexible inserts. It is this barrier that prevents the fertilization of the eggs to take place (the sperm fails to cross the barrier to reach the egg) thereby preventing pregnancy.It takes between 2.5-3 months (approx) for the barrier to form. During this period, a woman should continue with the birth control pills and oral contraceptives to negate the chances of her getting pregnant. There is an Essure Confirmation Test performed at the end of 3 months, after which a woman can discontinue the use of the oral contraceptives and pills.
Who should avoid Essure?
In spite of its effectiveness and being minimally invasive, Essure may not be a wise option under the following circumstances.
- A woman who has plans of conceiving in the future.
- There is unusual and unexplained vaginal bleeding.
- A woman who is already pregnant.
- A woman being allergic to metals (silver-tin, titanium, platinum, stainless steel, nickel) or fibres (especially polyester).
- Cancer affecting the ovary, cervix, and other female reproductive organs.
- Women with gynaecological infections (active) or tubal damage should refrain from undergoing Essure.
Merits and demerits of Essure
Essure comes with a myriad of benefits, some of which include:
- Essure is a minimally invasive sterilization procedure that comes with a success rate of almost 99.3% (once there is an Essure Confirmation Test).
- In most cases, the entire procedure of Essure takes a maximum of 40 minutes with the patient getting back to normal life within a day or two.
- Unlike the various birth control pills, Essure does not involve the use of any hormones (especially the sex hormones estrogen and progesterone, which can trigger many complications and side effects including a hormonal imbalance).
Unfortunately, with merits come the demerits. Many medical practitioners are skeptical about the effectiveness and safety of Essure.
- Many women having undergone Essure have complained of moderate to excruciating pain (short-term or chronic).
- Following Essure, there have been uterine and fallopian tube perforations in some women, though the percentage of such women is really low.