Hi docs! Hope you all r grt. I am seeking advice on my weight management. I am 20 years and my height is 5'2 and my weight is 65 kgs. I have started feeling that its so hard for my body to loose an inch. I work 7 days a week but have done sports (boxin nd aerobics) when I was in India. Can you guys please suggest me anything? Will appreciate.
I am over weight approx upto 100 kgs at the age of 17 how should I loose my weight within less time .Give me some tips to weight loss easily within less time.
Hi. My baby is 5months old. I had a c section. I am not breastfeeding as milk did not came in. I have started taking electro magnetic stimulator from 2.5 months after delivery. I was 80 kg during pregnancy. Before pregnancy was 56 kg. Just after delivery I shed off 10 kg and with exercise 2.5 kg in almost three months. Please recommend me how can I lose weight faster. My height is 156 cm. How long will it take to shed 10 to 15 kgs of baby weight. I had lipolysis of tummy 4 session. .and two session for thighs. Since 2.5 months post delivery. I do maintain diet. The only thing which I do at times I take rice. That increases my weight or else I am following diet strictly. But still not reducing weight much. Please suggest how to reduce weight and how long in this pace roughly take to reduce 10 to 15 kgs. .please reply. Thanks.
Believe me, it's so easy to pile up the kilos during winter…courtesy comforting fried foods (primarily paranthas/परांठा), sugar laden tea or coffee and even the tempting gur-gachak (गुड़गचक) and mom’s pinnies (पिन्नी).
It’s the perfect time to think about wise food choices and portion control. Winter binging may easily cost you a weight gain of three to five kilos. The main reasons for weight gain are less physical activity during winter and of course increased consumption of heavier foods.
Tips to prevent winter weight gain:
1. Get enough sun-shine
A short pre or post lunch-time walk can provide sunlight which is good for your vitamin D status.
2. Limit fatty foods
Foods such as fried snacks, puddings, pinnies and chocolates can be limited to just once or twice a week.
3. Fill yourself up with fiber
Fill your plate or tiffin with lots of filling vegetableshave soup before your dinneradd oats, barley and dals (दाल) to help keep you fuller for longer.
4. Don’t skip workouts
Don’t skip the gym. Fix days for workouts and try to follow it as well.
5. Weigh yourself every day
Get on the scale frequently to make you conscious if you are putting on weight. Maintain record of weight and inches as well.
6. Indulge in healthy drinking
Have at least 2-3 cups of green tea or green coffee. Have light soups and broths.
Hello my name is Shweta and I am 24 years old. How I can fit my tummy, my belly fat day by day increasing thats why I join a gym last 4-5 days I want to know whats best food, liquid, etc for me this time.
My stomach got increased means that I have more fats on my stomach. I want to reduce it as fast as and make it flat. So please infer me the treatment.
I'm 27 years old and married for 7 months. Regular periods of 28 days. My weight is 60.8 kg height is 162 cm. I have little belly around naval. I can't reduce my weight. Will my weight affect from getting pregnant? Shall I consult a doctor now?
I ask this question for my wife. How can reduce mummy tummy? How much period is needed to reduce this?
Which is the best time to have curd. Morning?Brunch time? Lunch le baad? Evening as snack? Nights?And how much quantity is recommended in mg? I'm in a weight lOss program, consider this pls. thanks all.
Please recommend any medicine specifically by there name which we can prefer to have and can b helpful in reducing weight even taking care that no side effects are there.
Hello Dr. I want to loose my weight, pls suggest me any diet, I going daily for workout also. But result is not coming. My current weight is 79 and height is 5'7"
Having a baby brings about a number of changes in your life, including a change in the way you look. The nine months see you putting on additional weight, which you try to shed off once you deliver. To help you get back into shape, here are some very effective and simple ways that you can follow:
Losing weight doesn't mean you need to get started on a vigorous exercise regimen; even a simple walk around your apartment block can help you to lose your baby weight. Whether it's going up and down the stairs for 15 minutes or pushing the stroller for about 30 minutes, such activities can bring your body's calorie-burning capacity back on track.
- Breastfeed to burn about 600-800 calories everyday - Breastfeeding is not only good for your newborn but also for you. Breastfeeding your child can help you to lose weight considerably as it's a great way of burning off all the baby fat.
- Lift weights to speed up your body's metabolism - Lifting weights can aid in improving your body's metabolism, thereby helping you to lose your baby weight effectively. By adding weight training to your fitness regimen, you're in fact helping yourself to build muscle mass and losing weight in the process. To do this, you don't need any gym equipment, for instance, you can do lunges while taking your baby around in a stroller. Or do them while holding your child close to your chest.
- Always snack healthily - Having healthy snacks in place of high-calorie sugary foods can help you to get back your post-pregnancy shape. Studies show that yogurt and low-fat milk can help in weight loss as the calcium content present in these two foods block a hormone that assists the body in storing fat. Moreover, consuming foods high in fiber like raisins and figs can help in improving your digestion.
- Get adequate sleep - Sleeping is another way in which you can shed off those extra kilos. Try to sleep whenever you get the time as it'll help to keep you from binging on junk foods as well as keep your energy levels in check.
Related Tip: Benefits of Breastfeeding for Baby & Mother
My age 16 my weight 74 my height 5.6 how much should I decrease in weight and am in obesity if I want decrease please sat my det chart.
Obesity or excessive weight is a common problem for both men and women irrespective of their age. Obesity must not be ignored as it can lead to further complicated health problems like heart diseases and asthma. Different causes are responsible for excessive weight gain, such as hypothyroidism, depression or polycystic ovarian disease among many others.
Homeopathy offers many effective medicines for weight loss; they are as follows:
- Antimonium crudum: This medicine is advised to children or young people suffering from excessive and inappropriate weight. If symptoms like thick white coat on the tongue, discoloration of nails, craving for salt, irritability are noticed in a child or young person, then the doctor may recommend this medicine.
- Calcarea carbonica: This medicine is recommended if fat gets accumulated in the abdominal region. It helps to lose fat from the abdomen region. It is also given to a person showing the symptom of excessive perspiration.
- Lycopodium: It is administered to people showing symptoms like depression or excessive craving for sweets. It helps to lose weight from the thigh or buttock region.
- Graphites: This may be advised if you show symptoms like fatigue, weakness or depression. It is mostly suggested to women.
- Nux vomica: This may be recommended if you have gained weight due to inactiveness. If symptoms like constipation or sensitivity to cold air are noticed, then this may be advised.
- Ignatia: Ignatia is generally advised if you gain weight due to depression.
- Natrum Mur: This medicine may be advised to lose weight from the thigh and buttock region. It is given to people showing symptoms like depression, sensitivity towards heat or sun.
- Phytolacca: This is one of the most common medicines suggested by doctors for weight loss. If you show symptoms like swollen glands, pain in the ear or feel dryness in your throat, then this may be advised to you.
It is highly recommended for you to consult a homeopathic doctor before taking any medicine in order to find out the root cause of your weight gain.