Doctor in Saicharanhospital
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for SaicharanhospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
My daughter is 4 and half years old. By birth she has thyroid problem and she took medicine thyronorm 25 mg till 3 years. Now we test n the result is below T3 107.8 ng/dl T4 6.63 ug/dl TSH 4.28 mIU/L Is this normal. Kindly plse answer.
Constipation causes a lot of discomfort to children. A lot of factors are responsible for constipation among children.
Some of them are:
- Deliberate Withholding: Often children may consciously avoid visiting the toilet, which may make them feel constipated. This may be due to embarrassment, especially in public spaces or they might be too engaged in playing to not go to the toilet, altogether. Some children do it out of fear when a previous toilet experience has been particularly painful.
- Illness and Medication: Infections and illnesses, especially ones pertaining to the stomach cause the child to become constipated. Many medicines and supplements also affect the digestive system and can lead to constipation.
- Diet: This is the primary cause of constipation in children. If the child's diet has low water and fibre content and heavily features sugar and processed foods, stool becomes hard and bowel movement gets restricted.
Treatment for constipation in children:
Constipation in children is treated differently than in adults as their diets and patterns of bowel movement are dissimilar. The primary treatments for constipation in children are:
- Dietary Adjustment - Making changes to the child's diet by including high fibre foods (such as fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grain breads, cereals, etc.) can help cure constipation. Compelling the child to intake ample fluids in the form of water or milk is also necessary. Sugary drinks must be avoided.
- Stool softeners and laxatives - The administration of bowel movement enhancing medication is the simplest way of treating constipation in children. There are various kinds of stool softeners and laxatives that are safe for children and must always be used under the supervision of a paediatrician.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello. I want to ask about my son and daughter .because my son is 4 years old and his weight is 13 kg. It is ok? And also my daughter is 6 years here weight is 19 kg. It there weight is ok?
My son is 4.5 years old suffering from wet cough and given levolin syrup thrice daily 5 ml per dose. Now cough is gone but lost his appetite ,lost some energy for last two days. What should I do now. Are the doses okay.
Dear sir/madam, My baby girl born on 15th may 2018, but on 18th may 2018 she admitted at hospital for jaundice. 20th may 2018 she discharged from hospital. But I'm confused about polio dosage, because the hospital authority not satisfied me that, whether they gave any polio dosage like hepatitis B or bcg etc or not! So please give some of your valuable suggestion.
My 4 months old baby having mouth ulcer from past one month I went to my paediatrician he gave clotrimazole mouth paint after apply dis it I'll disappear unfortunately it's not cured completely its coming in his mouth again again he his suffered past one month what is problem there may be it's vitamin deficiency or not. What I have to do.
My daughter is 1 year old. At birth she was given immunoglobulin injection followed by respective doses. Now she has been diagnosed with hepatitis b. How it is possible? When can we start her treatment. My current doctor suggested after 18 months. Please guide us.
My baby is 6 month old, he take formula milk with cow milk from last 2 month but by last 7 days he do potty 10 to 12 time in whole day and this time teething (swollen gums) occurs, his potty is normal much time but 1 or 2 time greenish yellow, Please suggest me perfect treatment of this.
Clubfoot denotes a condition where a newborn's foot or feet appear to be rotated internally at the ankle. In case this is left untreated, the person may appear to walk on their ankles or the sides of their feet. This can be diagnosed by doctors immediately at birth or even before that. Its important to get treatment done as there are chances of further complications.