Doctor in Padamati Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Padamati ClinicYour feedback matters!
A person, in order to be a successful sportsman or sportswoman needs to take a good care of his or her diet plans on a daily basis. They need more energy, proteins, vitamins, calories, minerals, carbohydrates and fats than other people, who are not involved in sports. Also, the requirement of energy varies in different sportsperson.
On an average, a sportsman below 30 years of age needs 3000 Kilo calories of food whereas those beyond 30 years need 2800-3000 Kilo calories of food daily.
The different requirements in the diets of a sportsman are explained as follows:
- Carbohydrates: It is found in whole grains and fruits. Also the diet should comprise of foods rich in fiber.
- Proteins: Proteins are the building blocks of the body which is why a sportsperson need it the most. It builds their immunity and increases the ability of the body to handle physical stress and strain. It is found in chicken, fish egg whites, milk, yoghurts, beans etc.
- Fats: They are required for the proper lubrication of the bones. They also help in the absorption and transportation of fat soluble vitamins. Have foods with saturated fats like nuts, olive oil, fatty fish, low fat milk and low fat dairy products.
- Vitamins & Minerals: Adequate amount of vitamins maintain the health and integrity of the cell bodies in the body. It also fights against the stress by destroying few unnecessary substances in the body and increasing antioxidants.
- Hydration: Proper hydration of the body is essential for a sportsperson in addition to other necessary nutrient requirements since it increases the functionality of the person. This is because proteins might result in constipation in the body the effect of which is nullified by the supply of adequate amount of water.
- Fiber: Apart from these, foods rich in fiber are also required since presence of adequate amount fiber in the body helps in having regular bowel movement in a person.
- Salt intake: Salt is an important ingredient in the diet of the sportsperson since salt is the key source of sodium which has contribution towards keeping one healthy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
One of the most common cosmetic procedures performed in the world today is that of breast augmentation or reduction. This is a fairly common surgery wherein depending on the requirement of the patients; the breasts are either made bigger with the help of implants or reduced in size by excising fat and tissue. Although a majority of these patients are female, there are an increasing number of male patients, who opt for male breast surgery as well.
The need for male breast surgery-
The requirement for male breast surgery arises due to the occurrence of Gynecomastia or the development of male breasts. In this condition, fat and glandular tissues are stored within the male chest in the pattern of female breasts, thus giving it a feminine look. This is a common occurrence among men and can be a cause of social embarrassment for the man as well as affecting his self-esteem. Some of the causes for gynecomastia or male breasts would be –
- Excessive Weight Gain.
- Hormonal changes within the body where testosterone levels drop due to conditions such as ‘Hypogonadism’ (in men, the inability of the testicle’s to function correctly) and estrogen levels increase.
- Medications used to treat other disorders such as certain anti -depressants, cancer medication, and anti-anxiety medications among others.
- Excess consumption of alcohol and certain drugs.
- Hyperthyroidism (excess thyroid secretion by the thyroid gland).
It isn’t always just fat!
While many people tend to blame male breasts due to the accumulation of fat, this may not be the case always. Even skinny or people with an athletic build may notice misshapen chest that has more of a feminine appearance and thus would like to correct that. This is obviously caused by hormonal factors and genetics of body shape as well rather than just being obese or overweight.
Types of Male Breast Surgery-
Male breast surgery revolves around breast reduction and contouring to give it a more flat and toned look. This can be achieved in either of these ways:
Liposuction – This is a fairly common procedure and is minimally invasive; meant to suck out the fat through a small opening on the skin. With the help of liposuction, doctors can easily contour your chest to have a more masculine look by removing the excess fat. This procedure is a very popular one as it takes less time to recover and also isn’t invasive. However, this is used as an option for male breast surgery when the problem isn’t acute.
Surgery to remove excess tissues and fat – If the male breasts have excessive glandular tissue and the problem is acute, a more extensive form of surgery wherein the glandular tissue is excised may be required. However, this is also not very invasive and you can get back to your regular routine within a few days after surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi I am 47 years old. Height 5.11 and weight 105. Need to control and reduce my weight to a healthy level. I do morning brisk walk for 4 days a week for 1 hrs. Diet is controlled but I do have a sweet tooth n likibg for sweets. I am not able to loose weight. Do advise.
Common Penis Problems: Curing the Penis Rash
Men who pay close attention to good penis care are likely to notice the moment something goes wrong. Since a penis rash can develop so quickly, it isn't unusual for a man to be perfectly fine in the morning but have an itchy, unsightly rash by day's end. Fortunately, most penis rash causes are quite common and can easily be remedied. In fact, as penis problems go, the penis rash is one of the most common and one of the most curable.
There are some common culprits that contribute to most penis rash problems; once a man determines which one has cause the issue, he can easily reverse the problem.
1) Skin allergies. Men can easily develop sensitivity to certain items used in the course of sexual play. While allergies to latex are the most commonly discussed, there are other problems that can arise as well, such as allergies to lubricants, spermicides that are often found inside condoms, and even the fluids from a partner. The result can be a significant penis rash, soreness, redness and inflammation. In some cases, allergies can be severe enough to cause an anaphylactic reaction, which necessitates an emergency room visit.
2) Contact dermatitis. Another form of skin allergy, this is a much more common and mild problem. It often occurs when a man comes into contact with something new, such as a new detergent on his clothing, a new cleanser in the shower or even the use of soap rather than a special cleanser designed for sensitive skin. It might even come from the use of new underwear that has a different fiber makeup than what he's used to! Once a man discovers the culprit, he can simply stop using it and the penis rash will go away.
3) Infections. Few things can lead to worse penis itching than infections. Infections often present with a rash that is incredibly itchy, bad enough to keep a man awake at night and make him succumb to the urge to scratch in public! Yeast infections, jock itch (a fungal infection) and some sexually transmitted diseases can cause serious penis rash, itching, pain, discharge and much more. A guy who has a penis rash that won't quit and itching that makes his life miserable must visit the doctor as soon as possible to figure out the problem.
4) Dry skin. Sometimes, simple dry skin can be enough to prompt a penis rash. This is especially true if a man suffers from conditions such as eczema, impetigo and psoriasis, as each of these can create a penis rash that doesn't respond well to typical moisturizers. Fortunately, dry skin can often be combated with a proper penis health crème, and conditions that don't respond to daily application should be looked at by the doctor. He or she can prescribe a stronger crème that will help alleviate the problem.
5) Heat rash. The simplest of all penis problems concerning rashes, a heat rash is exactly what it sounds like - a rash that appears during the hottest weather. It usually appears at areas where the skin has rubbed together or where clothing has pressed against the skin, especially if a man has been sweating in that area. Heat rash usually clears up on its own; a guy should take the time to 'air out' the penis and surrounding area in order to get rid of the rash and cut down on the itching and discomfort is can cause.
As with many other penis problems, simply taking the time to allow the skin to heal a bit can help ease penis rash and itching. In addition, a guy should use a daily penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to fight the most common issues of itching and rash. However, it's important to remember that if a penis health crème doesn't do the job, a visit to the doctor is warranted to rule out any more serious problems and get back on the right track to a healthy penis.
दही हमारे देश के भोजन परंपरा का अहम हिस्सा है. ये स्वाद में बेहतरीन होने के साथ ही पोषक तत्वों से भी भरपूर होता है. दही में मौजूद तमाम ऐसे पोषक तत्व इनसान के शरीर को कई प्रकार की बीमारियों से बचाने में मददगार होते है. यह सेहत और सूरत दोनों संवारने में काफी मददगार होता है. इसमें कैल्शियम, प्रोटीन, विटामिन पाया जाता है. दूध के मुकाबले दही सेहत के लिए ज्यादा फायदा करता है. क्योंकि दूध में मिलने वाला फैट और चिकनाई शरीर को एक उम्र के बाद नुकसान पहुंचाता है. इस के मुकाबले दही से मिलने वाला फास्फोरस और विटामिन डी शरीर के लिए लाभकारी होता है. दही में दूध की अपेक्षा ज्यादा मात्रा में कैल्शियम होता है. इसके अलावा दही में प्रोटीन, लैक्टोज, आयरन, फास्फोरस पाया जाता है. आइए हम आपको बताते हैं कि दही आपके शरीर के लिए कितना फायदेमंद है.
1. हड्डियों के लिए फायदेमंद: दही में पाया जाने वाला कैल्शियम की भरपूर मात्रा हड्डियों के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद होता है. दही खाने से दांत भी मजबूत होते हैं. दही ऑस्टियोपोरोसिस (जोडों की बीमारी) जैसी बीमारी से लड़ने में भी मददगार होती है.
2. टाइप 2 डायबिटीज का खतरा कम करें: दही के नियमित सेवन से डायबिटीज टाइप 2 का खतरा 28 प्रतिशत तक कम हो जाता है. दही में प्रोटीन, विटामिन, कैल्शियम और सैचुरेटेड फैट्स अच्छी मात्रा में होते हैं जो डायबिटीज टाइप 2 से दूर रखने में आपकी मदद करते हैं. इसलिए अगर आप डायबिटीज से परेशान है तो अपने आहार में दही को शामिल करें.
3. पेट के लिए रामबाण है दही: दही पेट के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद होता है. पेट की बीमारी से परेशान लोगों को अपने आहार में दही को प्रचूर मात्रा में शामिल करना चाहिए. पेट में जब अच्छे किस्म के बैक्टीरिया की कमी हो जाती है, जिसके चलते भूख न लगने जैसी तमाम बीमारियां पैदा हो जाती हैं. इस स्थिति में दही सबसे अच्छा भोजन बन जाता है. इसमें अच्छे बैक्टीरिया पाये जाते हैं जो पेट की बीमारी को ठीक करते हैं. यह इन तत्वों को हजम करने में मदद करता है. दही में अजवाइन मिलाकर पीने से कब्ज की शिकायत समाप्त होती है.
4. त्वचा के लिए गुणकारी: चेहरे पर दही लगाने से त्वचा मुलायम होती है और त्वचा में निखार आता है. दही से चेहरे की मसाज की जाये तो यह ब्लीच के जैसा काम करता है. गर्मियों में त्वचा पर सनबर्न की समस्या को दूर करने के लिए दही मलना चाहिए, इससे सनबर्न और टैन में फायदा मिलता है. इसके अलावा त्वचा का रूखापन दूर करने के लिए दही का प्रयोग करना चाहिए. जैतून के तेल और नींबू के रस के साथ दही का चेहरे पर लगाने से चेहरे का रूखापन समाप्त होता है.
5. बिमारियों से लड़ने की क्षमता बढ़ाए: इसके नियमित सेवन से बीमारियों से लड़ने की क्षमता में भी बढ़ोतरी होती है. गर्मी के मौसम में दही और उससे बनी छाछ का ज्यादा मात्रा में प्रयोग किया जाता है. क्योंकि छाछ और लस्सी पीने से पेट की गर्मी शांत होती है. दही का रोजाना सेवन करने से शरीर की बीमारियों से लडने की क्षमता बढती है.
लू से बचने के लिए दही का प्रयोग किया जाता है. लू लगने पर दही पीना चाहिए. दही पीने से पाचन क्षमता बढती है और भूख भी अच्छे से लगती है. मुंह के छालों के लिए यह बहुत ही अच्छा घरेलू नुस्खा है. मुंह में छाले होने पर दही से कुल्ला करने पर छाले समाप्त हो जाते हैं. दही के सेवन से हार्ट में होने वाले कोरोनरी आर्टरी रोग से बचाव किया जा सकता है. दही के नियमित सेवन से शरीर में कोलेस्ट्रोल को कम किया जा सकता है.
दही खाने के नुकसान
* एड्स से पीड़ित और ऑर्गन ट्रांसप्लांट वाले लोग डॉक्टर से पूछकर ही खाएं.
* आवश्यकतानुसार ही खाएं.
* फ्लेवर्ड दही के इस्तेमाल से आपको परेशानी हो सकती है.
* कुछ दवाओं के साथ इसका इस्तेमाल नहीं किया जा सकता है.
पानी जीवन के लिए सर्वाधिक महत्वपूर्ण तत्व है. आपके शरीर के दो-तिहाई भाग में पानी भरा हुआ है. पानी आपकी आंखों और जोड़ों को नम बनाने, आपकी त्वचा को स्वस्थ रखने, शरीर से विषाक्त पदार्थों को बाहर निकालने और पाचन में मदद करने जैसे कई महत्वपूर्ण कार्य करता है. वयस्कों को एक दिन में आठ से दस गिलास पानी पीना चाहिए. हालांकि यह भिन्न भिन्न कारकों पर निर्भर करता है. (और पढ़ें - खाली पेट पानी पीने के 9 बड़े फायदे) जब आप निर्जलित होते हैं उस समय आपके शरीर में तरल पदार्थ पर्याप्त मात्रा में नहीं होते हैं. पानी की कमी आपके शरीर में खनिज (शर्करा और नमक के) संतुलन को बिगाड़ सकती है. यदि निर्जलीकरण का समय पर उपचार नहीं किया गया तो यह मस्तिष्क क्षति और गंभीर मामलों में मृत्यु का कारण भी बन सकता है. इसीलिए गंभीर निर्जलीकरण की स्थिति में जल्द से जल्द चिकित्सा सुविधा प्राप्त करायी जाती है. आइए पानी की कमी से उत्पन्न होने वाले लक्षणों को विस्तारपूर्वक समझें.
1. प्यास लगना, मुंह सूखना: जब हमारे शरीर में पानी की कमी होती है तो इसका सबसे मुख्य लक्षण है प्यास लगना या मुंह सुखना. दरअसल हमारे शरीर में होने वाली पानी की कमी का मुख्य सूचक ही मुंह का सुखना है. पानी की कमी होने पर मुंह सुखने लगता है.
2. कम मूत्र त्यागना: हमारे शरीर में पानी की पर्याप्त मात्रा न होने के कारण मूत्र त्याग और मूत्र के रंग में अंतर हो जाता है. पानी की कमी होने पर एक तो बहुत कम मूत्र त्याग होता है और दुसरे में इसका रंग भी पिला या गहरा पिला हो जाता है.
3. सूखी त्वचा, बहुत शुष्क त्वचा: निर्जलीकरण के दौरान हमारे शरीर की त्वचा बेहद शुष्क हो जाती है. जाहिर है कि हमारे त्वचा की नमी और इसे मुलायम बनाने में पानी की मुख्य भूमिका होती है. इसलिए जब पानी की कमी हो जाती है तो त्वचा शुष्क हो जाती है.
4. मांसपेशियों में ऐंठन: पानी की कमी के कारण हमारे मांसपेशियों में ऐंठन भी आ जाती है. मांसपेशियों में ऐंठन आने को भी आप शरीर में पानी की कमी ही मान सकते हैं.
5. चक्कर आना: जब हमारे शरीर में पानी की कमी होती है तो अक्सर ये भी देखा गया है कि चक्कर आने लगता है या सर में दर्द होने लगता है. निर्जलीकरण के दौरान अक्सर ये लक्षण भी स्पष्ट नजर आता है.
6. धड़कनों का तेज़ होना: शरीर में होने वाली पानी की कमी को आप अपने तेजी से चलते साँसों और धड़कनों के द्वारा भी महसूस कर सकते हैं. जब आपका धड़कन तेज हो जाए तो समझिए ये पानी की कमी के कारण भी हो सकता है.
7. धंसी हुई आंखें: कई लोगों में ये भी देखा गया है कि पानी की कमी के कारण उनकी आँखें धंस जाती हैं. या अन्दर की तरफ चली जाती हैं. ये भी पानी की कमी होने के मुख्य लक्षणों में से एक है.
8. जरुरत से ज्यादा नींद आना: जब हमारे शरीर में पानी की कमी होती है या निर्जलीकरण होता है तो हमें जरूरत से ज्यादा नींद आती है. इस दौरान ऐसा लगता है जैसे हमारे शरीर में ऊर्जा की कमी हो गई है.
9. चिड़चिड़ापन महसूस होना: पानी की कमी होने पर नजर आने वाले लक्षणों में से एक चिडचिडापन महसूस होना है. पानी की कमी या निर्जलीकरण के दौरान आप भ्रमित या चिडचिडापन महसूस करते हैं.
10. बेहोशी आना: कई बार ऐसा भी देखा जाता है कि जब हमारे शरीर में पानी की जबरदस्त कमी हो जाती है तो आपको बेहोशी भी आ सकती है. ये तब होता है जब शरीर में पानी की भयंकर कमी हो जाती है.
What is a UTI?
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection from microbes. These are organisms that are too small to be seen without a microscope. Most UTIs are caused by bacteria, but some are caused by fungi and in rare cases by viruses. UTIs are among the most common infections in humans.
A UTI can happen anywhere in your urinary tract. Your urinary tract is made up of your kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Most UTIs only involve the urethra and bladder, in the lower tract. However, UTIs can involve the ureters and kidneys, in the upper tract. Although upper tract UTIs are more rare than lower tract UTIs, they’re also usually more severe.
Symptoms of a UTI depend on what part of the urinary tract is infected.
- Lower tract UTIs affect the urethra and bladder. Symptoms of a lower tract UTI include:
- Burning with urination
- Increased frequency of urination without passing much urine
- Increased urgency of urination
- Bloody urine
- Cloudy urine
- Urine that looks like cola or tea
- Urine that has a strong odor
- Pelvic pain in women
- Rectal pain in men
Upper tract UTIs affect the kidneys. These can be potentially life threatening if bacteria move from the infected kidney into the blood. This condition, called urosepsis, can cause dangerously low blood pressure, shock, and death.
Symptoms of an upper tract UTI include:
- Pain and tenderness in the upper back and sides
- Symptoms in men
- UTI symptoms in men
Symptoms of an upper tract urinary infection in men are similar to those in women. Symptoms of a lower tract urinary infection in men sometimes includes rectal pain in addition to the common symptoms shared by both men and women.
UTI symptoms in women:
Women with a lower tract urinary infection may experience pelvic pain. This is in addition to the other common symptoms. Symptoms of upper tract infections among both men and women are similar.
Treatment of UTI depends on the cause. Your doctor will be able to determine which organism is causing the infection from the test results used to confirm the diagnosis.
In most cases, the cause is bacteria. UTIs caused by bacteria are treated with antibiotics.
In some cases, viruses or fungi are the causes. Viral UTIs are treated with medications called antivirals. Often, the antiviral cidofovir is the choice to treat viral UTIs. Fungal UTIs are treated with medications called antifungals.
The form of antibiotic used to treat a bacterial UTI usually depends on what part of the tract is involved. Lower tract UTIs can usually be treated with oral antibiotics. Upper tract UTIs require intravenous antibiotics. These antibiotics are put directly into your veins.
Sometimes, bacteria develop resistance to antibiotics. Results from your urine culture can help your doctor select an antibiotic treatment that will work best against the type of bacteria that’s causing your infection.
Treatments other than antibiotics for bacterial UTIs are being examined. At some point, UTI treatment without antibiotics may be an option for bacterial UTIs by using cell chemistry to change the interaction between the body and the bacteria.
Home remedies for a UTI
There are no home remedies that can cure a UTI, but there are some things that you can do to help your medication work better.
These home remedies for UTIs may help your body clear the infection faster. Cranberry juice or cranberries don’t treat a UTI once it’s started. However, a chemical in cranberries may help prevent certain types of bacteria that can cause a bacterial UTI from attaching to the lining of your bladder. This may be helpful in preventing future UTIs.
It’s important to treat a UTI — the earlier, the better. Untreated UTIs become more and more severe the further they spread. A UTI is usually easiest to treat in the lower urinary tract. An infection that spreads to the upper urinary tract is much more difficult to treat and is more likely to spread into your blood, causing sepsis. This is a life-threatening event.
If you suspect that you have a UTI, contact your doctor as soon as possible. A simple examination and urine or blood test could save you a lot of trouble in the long run.
If you suspect that you have a UTI based on your symptoms, contact your doctor. Your doctor will review your symptoms and perform a physical examination. To confirm a diagnosis of a UTI, your doctor will need to test your urine for microbes.
The urine sample that you give your doctor needs to be a “clean catch” sample. This means the urine sample is collected at the middle of your urinary stream, rather than at the beginning. This helps to avoid collecting the bacteria or yeast from your skin, which can contaminate the sample. Your doctor will explain to you how to get a clean catch.
When testing the sample, your doctor will look for a large number of white blood cells in your urine. This can indicate an infection. Your doctor will also do a urine culture to test for bacteria or fungi. The culture can help identify the cause of the infection. It can also help your doctor choose which treatment is right for you.
If a virus is suspected, special testing may need to be performed. Viruses are rare causes of UTIs but can be seen in people who have had organ transplants or who have other conditions that weaken their immune system.
Everything a Man Needs to Know About Smegma
When it comes to questions of penis care, some situations are rather off-putting to discuss; but they need to be talked about in order to help ensure the best penis health possible. One of these issues is smegma, a buildup under the foreskin of intact men that needs to be addressed on a regular basis. Avoiding the issue can lead to rash, itching and even penis pain, so it behooves a man to read on and figure out what he needs to do to ensure his penis doesn't have to deal with this unsightly problem.
What is smegma, anyway?
Smegma is a problem that pertains only to men who have not been circumcised. It's a buildup of the body's natural oils, as well as dead skin cells, sweat and other substances. This buildup occurs underneath the foreskin, and usually looks like white bumps or soft balls. When a guy wipes his finger across smegma, it should be easy to remove from the penis.
All intact men develop smegma; however, their hygiene habits dictate who will actually notice it building up. For instance, a man who showers at least once a day and carefully cleans the foreskin during that shower might never see smegma at all. But a guy who doesn't have such good hygiene might find that smegma builds up and causes problems for him after a while.
What kind of problems can smegma cause?
Smegma is a natural thing, so if it is handled properly, it won't cause problems for a man. But if a guy is seeing excessive smegma, that might be an indication that he either needs to step up his hygiene game or that there is something else going on under the foreskin.
First, the hygiene: A man must clean carefully under the foreskin at least once a day in order to avoid the buildup. However, there are some who find that the foreskin is a little too tight, and that makes it tough to clean underneath. In that case, a guy will have to take special care to clean the area or speak to the doctor about how to handle the situation.
Second, the other problems: Smegma buildup might become much more severe if a man has an infection that is contributing to the cause. Sexually transmitted diseases can lead to a sudden increase in smegma, as can yeast infections. A good rule of thumb is that smegma, in its natural state, doesn't have an odor, but smegma that is formed as a result of an infection often does have a very off-putting smell.
Men should pay close attention to the presence of any odor from the smegma, as well as how much of it there is. In addition, if the smegma is accompanied by itching, burning, redness, soreness, penis pain and similar problems, it's important for a guy to get to the doctor as soon as possible to help ensure he isn't dealing with a serious issue.
Finally, there's a phenomenon called "smegma stones." This happens when a man's hygiene is so bad that the smegma actually has a chance to crystalize into tiny stones that linger underneath the foreskin. These stones can become quite painful and can lead to other serious problems, so it's important for a guy to seek treatment as soon as possible.
Daily treatment for smegma
The best treatment for smegma buildup is simple: great hygiene. A man can shower every day and take care to clean the area well each time. He should use only cleansers that are specially formulated for the delicate penis skin. Some men who have serious smegma buildup with no known cause might be helped by a course of antibiotics, but only the doctor will know for sure.
He can also reach for a good penis health creme to use after his shower. A crème that contains penis-centric vitamins and nutrients can help keep the skin smooth and supple, as well as fight odor and help keep smegma under control.
For most people, the natural progression of life includes meeting a suitable partner, getting married and having children. However, for some people, this last part can be tricky. The inability to conceive children after having well timed, unprotected intercourse for a year is known as infertility. Infertility is not a disease, but can be managed in a number of ways, including hormonal treatment, in vitro fertilization, surgery and homoeopathy.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root of the problem and hence is a viable form of treatment for this condition. It treats the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of a person. Homoeopathy treats infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation cycles
- Balancing hormones
- Increasing sperm count
- Reducing stress
- Dealing with anxiety and depression
- Reducing negative thoughts and emotions
The key to treating infertility is to determine the cause of this condition. To this effect you and your partner may need to be tested for hormonal problems, the condition of your fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids and sperm density. The results of these tests and your constitution will determine the best form of homeopathic treatment for you. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat infertility are:
- Sepia: This homeopathic remedy is useful in cases where the woman has a tendency to miscarry the fetus. It can also be used to treat a prolapsed uterus and vagina and to regulate ovulation. It can also be prescribed to enhance a man’s libido.
- Sabina: Women suffering from recurrent miscarriages may be treated with Sabina especially in cases where the miscarriage occurs in the third month of pregnancy. It is also prescribed in cases where periods are profuse and bright red in colour, and for women who suffer from inflammation of the ovaries and uterus after an abortion.
- Aurum: Infertility triggered by depression, and negativity can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. It is also beneficial in cases where an increased blood pressure is responsible for infertility. Additionally, it can help treat an enlarged or prolapsed uterus and painful swelling of the testicles.
- Phosphorus: If uterine polyps are the root cause of your infertility, phosphorus biochemic supplements can be beneficial. This supplement is also used in cases where anxiety and stress cause infertility.
These homeopathic remedies can be used on their own or in combination with other medicines. When it comes to homoeopathy, there is no one-size-fits-all remedy. Although it has negligible side effects, you should not self medicate to treat infertility.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!