Doctor in Padamati Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Padamati ClinicYour feedback matters!
Some Tips From Ayurveda:
- Indigestion : Take one spoon Harde Powder with water in morning and bed time.
- Diarrhoea : take one spoon dry ginger powder with buttermilk every two hours and stop to intake any food for some time. You can add Cumin(jira) powder in it too.
- Insomnia : In sleep problem take one spoon Piparimool ( Root of Long pepper) with buffalo milk at bed time.
- Acidity : In this problem have to take two grams of Amla powder empty stomach with water in morning and two grams at bed time with water. Avoid Oily, Spicy, stale and fermented food like pickles too.
My weight now 72 kg, height 175 cm, age 43. I want to reduce my weight to 68 kgs. And I want to go to gym to get good body shape. Is ir possible to achieve it in this age. Need advise.
How to whiten my teeth? It is becoming yellowish. But I always do brush. Please Give me some remedy.
Hi, According to my age and height how much should be my weight? I delivered a baby boy in dec 2016 and still not reduced my baby weight. Thanks.
I've diabetics and taking one tablet of tenepam M everyday. HbA1c level came down from 8.9% to 8.0% in one month and since then maintaining fasting sugar below 95 mm/dl by regular exercise and medication. Kindly advice how long it will take to lower HbA1c level to below 7.2 %.
Hi, in recent routine health checkup, I came to know that I am having fatty liver mild degree. Is there any serious issue that I need to take any medication or diet? Will this is reversible?
The after effects of any surgery can be harsh on the body. Post knee replacement surgery, one will need to remain in a straight and relaxed position for a long time due to the bed rest prescribed by the orthopaedic specialist. Yet, it is important to carry out some kind of activity after the surgery so as to make the knee strong, firm and ready to be normal again.
Here are a few physiotherapy exercises that can help post knee replacement patients:
- Heel Slide: The heel slide is a good option for those who are going through bed rest. This exercise ensures that you work your knee in a suitable way as the bending motion gets the knee to get used to being functional again. Due to the posture of the patient, this does not put pressure on the knee. Slowly bring your heel up, stop and then slide it down. Repeat at least ten times for each knee before increasing it to twenty times.
- Kicks: While you are lying down, you can render small kicks into the air. Repeat at least ten times for each leg before increasing it gradually to twenty kicks per leg. This should be done when you are lying flat on your back. This exercise can help in flexing and strengthening your quadriceps. Hold the kick for at least five to ten seconds before you relax and repeat with the other leg.
- Sitting Flex: You can also sit in a chair and flex your knee, holding the leg out in front of you for at least five to ten seconds, before slowly bringing it down and lifting again. This will help in strengthening the thigh and knee to a great extent.
You will need to exercise regularly in order to recover well after a knee replacement procedure.