Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Olive HospitalYour feedback matters!
The sudden change in the looks, color or texture of the skin indicates the skin diseases. This can result in swelling, chapping, itching, blistering etc. that can or can’t accompany with pain. The skin disorder may be localized on the specific part or may spread to the whole body; this disease is known as Atopic Dermatitis. The discomfort or pain of this disease also creates an awkward condition with looks. Many skin diseases like pimples, eczema, rashes, and fungal infections along with Atopic Dermatitis much more are commonly found in the people. Measles, rubella, roseola, chicken pox these are common skin diseases found in children. In some conditions, the blistered and inflamed skin can be very painful and the virus infection can continue to chickenpox.
The factors causing Atopic Dermatitis are as wide ranging as the kinds of diseases it. The Atopic Dermatitis can be caused due to heat, immune system weakness, infections, medications, and allergy with chemicals like rubber, cosmetics, detergents, soaps, dyes, etc.
Even the skin type and the various alcohols based or infrequent shampooing is also responsible for the skin problems. Some uncontrolled factors like aging, fatigue, weather and fatigue can often develop skin diseases gradually.
Many healthcare systems are available and assure the treatment for Atopic Dermatitis but they can only reduce the symptoms of the problem, whereas homeopathy treatment provides complete cure from the all the symptoms. Homeopathy remedies directly target the deep root cause of Atopic Dermatitis and remove them with the constant use of prescribed medicines. Homoeopathy treatment for Atopic Dermatitis is safer and successful as compared to other healthcare systems. The naturally extracted homeopathy remedies are side effect less and help people to escape from the crucial symptoms of this disease. Homoeopathy treatment and medicine for Atopic Dermatitis initiate the process from taking the case studies to know the hidden root cause of the diseases. The expert physician suggests the Best homeopathy medicine for Atopic Dermatitis to recover permanently. This is a cost effective system and assures the prevention of recurrence as well.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My uncle is suffering from a lot of hair loss. Now there is no hair on his middle part of head except at sides. It makes him down. He used many oils, tablets and many more medicine. He is losing hope that hair will come again. He also used ayurvedic oil. He don't want to do hair transplant as it gives a lot of pain and he do not want to face it. Please help me in this case so that he can regain his hair back and no one can make fun. Please.
I am loosing my hair continuously. What can I do for that. Any suggestions to avoid hair falling. And growing up new hair.
Kindler’s Syndrome is a rare skin blistering disease named after Theresa Kindler. It is a kind of skin complication which forms skin blisters and lesions on the mucous membranes. This can happen in any part of your body but mainly concentrates on the area where you have experienced any frictions, bruises or minor trauma, especially on the feet and the hands. In some rare occurrences of Kindler’s Syndrome, it can develop on the internal organs like the food pipe, stomach or the respiratory tract.
This disease generally occurs if you suffer from a disorder called autosomal recessive. It means that you may have inherited an anomalous gene from each parent. It usually happens during childhood and reduces as you age.
Some of the symptoms of Kindler syndrome are:
- Blisters occurring on the body in your infancy and periods of early childhood.
- Slowly you will observe altered pigmentation and cutaneous atrophy (A severe dermal condition).
- Blistering due to certain skin trauma appearing on the hands and feet.
- Some observe abnormalities like dental or ophthalmic
- The growth of actinic Keratoses
Kindler’s Syndrome requires a specialized dermatologist for the treatment. In some countries, diagnosis involves skin biopsy. It involves undergoing Immunofluorescence Antigen Mapping or transmission of Electron Microscopy. Blood testing of genes is slowly being developed as a diagnostic test.
Other treatments involve:
Hair growth is a natural process that can also take place with assisted treatments. There are quite a few solutions and treatments available. Quite a lot of these are fads while some can be genuine. Homeopathy is an option which is effective for regrowth of hair and curing baldness. This is often the last stop of treatment for people who have failed at restoring their previous state of hair. These are a few well known remedies that homeopathy prescribes for baldness.
- Silicea: It is very commonly used and is processed from sandstones and human tissues. It strengthens the hair and reduces dryness by giving essential nourishment to the hair follicles. It is a very good growth enhancer.
- Kalium Carbonicum: It is made from compounds which the Egyptians used in glass preparation and is another effective homeopathic medicine. It stops the thinning of hair and reduces its brittleness as well. This in turn increases hair growth.
- Lycopodium: Premature baldness shows a dramatically marked response on the use of this miracle homeopathic drug. Women suffering from post-partum hair loss also benefit a lot from using Lycopodium. It is formed from the distillation of evergreen plant spores, such as club moss.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Table salt (sodium chloride) is used to prepare this homeopathic medicine. Natrum Muriaticum is especially beneficial when dry crusts form on the scalp and dandruff is the primary reason for hair loss. It even helps when hair fall is triggered by menstrual problems or any skin disorder. This homeopathic remedy is also effective in treating hormonal imbalance related hair loss. Emotional and sensitive people are generally prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Phosphorous: Another tried and tested hair growth enhancer is phosphorous. People who have baldness in patches and lose hair in clumps are benefitted by this homeopathic medicine. People who suffer from minor scalp ailments or those who lose hair due to excess dandruff are also prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Kalium Sulphuricum: Hair loss due to flaky dandruff is treated with Kalium Sulphuricum and it is available in tablet and liquid form. It contains some amounts of sulphur and hence shouldn’t be over used. It is generally prescribed for twice a day application. Generally it isn’t recommended in excess and its use should be stopped after two weeks.
- Arnica is also an excellent remedy apart from Jaborandi and berberis vulgaris. Hairloss due to genetic heredity is not a disease. Only alopecia due to scalp infection, diseases, and lack of nutrition.
- Jaborandi: A good hair restorer which also blackens whitening hair in youngsters.
I am losing hair quickly from last four month. And my hemoglobin get decreased up-to 8% from last June. Is it the reason behind hair fall? And what should I do for it. Please help me with it.
I faced Acne problem last five years .when I appointed doctor and take medicine then it removes and after 5 or 6 month it will came back.
I'm 22, I'm losing my hair and thinning severely, few months ago it was fine and good but from the last hair cut it's thinning heavily, I want 2 regrow my hair ,I had a big fore head it's very embarrassing while I go out side under sun, please suggest me doctor, using henna may lead to hair loss? Maturing forehead means? Gym may effect hair loss? If I stop masturbation permanently can I regrow my hair lost from DHT?
My hair is falling since two years, dandruff is not there, I always get itching and a dust like skin substance will fall when I itch on scalp ,what's the problem?
Sir I have taken the the following medicines for skin disorder ie Erithriomyzin tab, Topinate gel and Tenovate ointment .skin itching, skin rash etc disappeared during treatment for nearly one year. Once stopped above medicines again started and itching ,red rash appeared. Now I have switched over to ayurvedic treatment, Doctor advised to to take the following -Tiktkadi kasyam with Vilwadi tab twice per day, also Panchanimhadi tab 2 nos twice per day. Neem leaves bathing after applying Nimbadi chooranam with buttermilk, pl suggest shall I take both english medicines and ayurveda medicines, pl guide. Thank you.
I am 39 year old woman and have dry skin and pigmentation. What should I do for this problem. I have blackheads also please suggest me something on blackheads.
I don't eat every fruit and vegetable since childhood now I am 22 years old. I only eat few selected fruits apples, Grapes, dates except these I don't eat any fruit from vegetables I just eat potato. It didn't effect my overall health but now I'm suffering from hair fall I tried to eat some fruit but I could nog. What should I eat which would helpful to overcome my hair fall issue. please help me.
For e.g. I have black spots as well pimples on my back .i used scar removal cream for 4 months but I did not see any changes. What should I do?
I get rashes on my palm which has itching. Normally, it happens during winter when it starts & also gets the cuts in hands & toe thumb. What must be the reason? Is it due to body heat. I see dryness in those spots. Appearance is the way we get measles but it's not. I checked it.
In vitiligo patients ayurvedic medicines in form of extracts show quick results in stopping, the spread of white patches.
In vitiligo patients use of khadir (accacia catachu) is good for both external and internal use also.