Doctor in Nizam's Institute Of Medical Sciences
Submit a review for Nizam's Institute Of Medical SciencesYour feedback matters!
I am 43 I had breast pain my gynecologist suggest that evion 400 mg tab for 2 months still there was breast and nipple pain in both breast again I went to gynecologist she suggested cap simrose 500 mg tab for only 10 days now after taking simrose tab I feel better please suggest whether I should continue simrose tsb for 1 month any harm is there continuing with simrose tab whether it will effect with my regular menstrual cycle pl give me correct and clear suggestions.
Hi, Please suggest How to diagnose colon cancer without consulting a doctor and how to avoid constipation. Please Suggest me please doctors.
What test should be done for Lymphoma? Is there any doctor for Lymphoma in Noida - Greater Noida? Please suggest
Received 2 grey white soft tissue bits together 0.6*0.5*0.4 MICROSCOPY & IMPRESSION: Growth, lower lip, punch biopsy: Multiple tissue fragments showing moderately (G2) Squamous cell Carcinoma with dysplasia and acute inflammatory infiltrate.
I am having prostate enlargement problem. I had taken medicines 'Silodal D tabs initially. Now l am taking Tomgress (0.4 mg)/Urimax-.4 mg tab one daily as per Urologist's advice. My sonography was done 3 times. But during urination at end urine is passed in small parts in drops. Time is required every time with burning sensation. Pl. Advice me in my problem.
After being diagnosed with prostate cancer, I have undergone orchiectomy. It is been 10 days now but the surgery location has not healed up and clotting in the surgery wound is not yet occurred. Often blood is oozing from the area. Why is it taking so long to clot?
We live in an age where every single individual, more or less, is exposed to the risk of cancer. It is probably an unfavorable lifestyle we lead that deprives us of good health. This might alarm many but considerable changes in lifestyle can help you realize cancer as a preventable disease. Cancer does not only make you undergo severe suffering but it also affects your friends and family. The pallor of misery spreads wider than you think.
- Abstain from tobacco: Consuming raw tobacco or smoking tobacco can be equally detrimental to your health. Tobacco increases your chances of contracting the disease. As is known, passive smoking can also affect your health adversely. Tobacco can be the potential cause behind cancer of the mouth, throat, larynx, lungs, oral cavity and even the pancreas. It might harm your kidneys and cervix. It is upon you to quit tobacco at the earliest possible. One should also try and persuade friends and relatives to give up smoking.
- Drink alcohol in moderation: Complete abstinence from alcohol might not be possible if you have already been ushered into your work- life. The society might require you to be an occasional drinker. It is important to drink in moderation. Crossing the limit can propel consequences as serious as cancer of the stomach, pancreas, liver and the heart.
- A balanced and nutritious diet: Deciding on a plant- based diet or a Mediterranean diet can aid your fight against the risk of cancer. A Mediterranean diet will involve green leafy vegetables, lots of fresh fruits, whole grains, mixed nuts, legumes and also the use of extra- virgin olive oil. Fish can be a safe bet but red meat should be avoided. One must also try to avoid processed meat as they tend to make you prone to the risk of cancer.
- Immunization: Hepatitis B and HPV or Human papilloma virus vaccines are extremely necessary to protect you against the sexually transmitted types of cancer.
- Sun protection: Caring for your skin doesn't arise from vanity. Skin cancer is one of the most prevalent kinds of cancer; the chances of this disease can be restricted by remaining in shade especially during midday, by wearing covered clothes and by using a good sunscreen lotion repeatedly while outside.
- Exercise diligently: Did you think it was okay to have weaker muscles and bulging layers of fat? If yes, you probably have grown numb to the inadequacies you face in result. Unchecked fat can lead to obesity which further complicates health conditions. Metabolic activity differs from person to person. Regular exercising can help regulate metabolism according to the needs of your body. Physical exercise protects you against the risk of breast and colon cancer. Moderate or vigorous physical activity for 150 to 75 minutes a week respectively can reduce the risk of cancer.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!