Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Nightingale HospitalYour feedback matters!
It has been 6 days I am still bleeding please how to stop my periods I have pcos please help me out.
My due date is 25 Nov 2017, till now there is no sign of labour pain, as per ultrasound baby is healthy & weight is 3.4 kg. Please suggest what should I do for a healthy & normal delivery. As a daily routine I am doing walk & stairs.
Hello sir, l have marred before six month but still she does not got pregnant when l do sex with her after sex spam come back from vagina can she get pregnant in this condition.
Hi, I and my gf had sex on October 29 and her date has to be on 10th November but she didn't get her periods today 19th November we collected the morning urine drops and we did the pregnancy test it shows negative. I didn't understand why she didn't get her periods. I am worried please suggest me to get her periods come as soon as possible.
In drunk stage I did not use condom and ejaculated in my wife. I gave her ipill within 24 hrs. Can she be pregnant,
Mam I Missed My PeriodS on October 25th After 15th Days I Did A pregnancy Test It Was negative SO I Took Cycloreg Tablets Then Also I Dint Hd My Periods Again I Took norlut N Tablets THn Also No Periods Pls Let Me Kw Mam Wt To Do For Getting Periods Pls Pls Pls Help Mam.
Period ke kitne dino baad sex krna chiye jo wife pregnant ho jye and normal week me kitne bar sex krna chiye jo hm dono ki health ko problem na hi.
Hi docotor, I delivered a boy (3.7 kg) 3months back, I had CESAREAN, I had DIABETES in pregnancy, but I controlled with diet only, After Cesarean also I checked my RBS (130--150 mg/ml), 2 days back I checked my RBS it is 208 mg/ml, Now I am feeding my baby. From yesterday I am getting some v. Light different PAIN on stitched place on stomach, Does diabetes effects on my stomach (c.section)? I checked my stitches were healed in 1 month only. I am worrying. Does baby got any effect with me (feeding)? May I use any medication in this feeding time (for sugar)?
Hello doctor. I hv pcod. My last cycle was on 13sep. I came to know after approx 45 days that m pregnant. My periods are so irregular. On urine test there was a faint line at that time. Then I had hcg blood test that was 47 again after two days it was 107 and then again it was 265 aftr that I hv ultrasound and according to that my doctor said it was 5 weeks and according to my missed period date it was 7. Then again I hd ultrasound after one week and it is 6 weeks according to ultrasound but according to my missed periods it is 8 weeks there is a growth in my pregnancy according to doctors becoz they now see a small balloon which they told me. But they said there is no heart beat yet. And now they ask for another ultrasound after 9 days. M on naturogest vaginal capsules fluids and also hcg injections which I take first and rest three are there on the gap of 5 days each. Is there any risk related to my pregnancy or m going well. M in grt tensn please advice me dctr as soon as possible. REGARDS.
HI, I am 27 years old, recently I delivered (a boy-- 3months), his birth weight 3.7 kg, I had DIABETES in pregnancy, but I controlled with food diet only, after delivery also blood sugar level is in border (140-150, I missed on my diet, recently I checked my RBS, it is 208, I am worrying, I am feeding to baby, Does baby got any effect with me? In feeding time may use any medication?
My gf is still virgin. We did not do sex. But once my little bit sperm touches her vaginal opening. But she is still virgin. And her periods are not came until, so we both are in tension. Because some are saying that there are little chances of pregnancy. So I am thinking to give her pregnancy pills. Is there is any side effect of pregnancy pills if she takes without any reason.
Hello Dr. I am 24 years old my I didn't had my period for nearly 2 months and then on 1 nov it came but I am still bleeding. What is the reason behind this.
A hypoechoic SOL (2.88*2.75*2.95 CM)is seen in upper and inner quadrant of left breast. A small lymph node (0.79*0.53 cm) is seen in left axilla. We have done FNAC and report shows infiltrating Duct carcinoma. Is it cancer or tumor? How to proceed further. I am Female age 47.
My due date of period is 23 .and I am trying to conceive. I have done regularly sex. right now I have cramping in lower stomach and. Frequently urination. What is meaning please suggest me.
Rheumatoid Arthritis or RA has surfaced as one of the most common types of artists amongst the citizens of the world. What sets it apart from the other types of arthritis is its unique characteristics of maintaining symmetry. In case you are affected with rheumatoid arthritis in your left wrist, your right wrist will also get affected. The same goes for your knees or other joints of the body. In case you suspect that you have Rheumatism, visit an Ayurvedic doctor immediately for best consultation and treatment.
Why See an Ayurvedic Specialist?
The condition might get severe, if not treated in time and might end up affecting your lungs, heart, eyes, skin, nerves and also your blood. One of the best ways to treat rheumatism is by appointing natural and effective treatment processes offered by Ayurveda. Ayurvedic doctors are experienced in treating health conditions, such as rheumatism with their natural medicines and advanced treatments that include no side effects.
Symptoms of Rheumatism:
Rheumatism as a disease, which may sometimes be unpredictable or untraceable. The main reason to this can be its inactive nature in some patients. In some cases, for a long period, it does not make its presence felt, and when it does, it does with a bang. Some of the most common symptoms of Rheumatism are
- Stiffness in joints: Joints affected by rheumatism become stiff and less flexible than before or not flexible at all. They become restricted in their movements, and the condition starts affecting both sides of your body.
- Inflammation or swelling in joints: Inflammation is another symbol of Rheumatism. This is mainly swelling that happens due to some fluid entering the joints and puffing it up.
- Redness in the area with constant warmth: When joints are affected by rheumatism, the skin of the affected area often becomes red and is constantly hot, in comparison to the skin around that affected area.
- Pain in that area: The swelling and the uncontrolled inflammation of the joints leads to pain in the same which sometimes may become unbearable and also movement restricting.
- Other side effects: It may include, fatigue, nausea, weight loss, and rising temperature. Now that you are aware of the symptoms of rheumatism, in case you notice any of these symbols in your day to day life, it is imperative that you consult an Ayurvedic specialist immediately.
Ayurvedic principles and rheumatism:
While surgery and other medication can be considered optional for treating rheumatism, it does not guarantee a complete cure. Ayurveda, on the other hand, proposes complete and natural cure for the condition, without posing the threat of recurrence of rheumatism or any other kind of side effects. Some of the medicines and herbs, used in Ayurveda to treat rheumatism are
I had unprotected sex last week 10th Nov and took ipill in the morning. Till date I still didn't get my period am I pregnant? .last month also I took ipill on 8th October and on the same night I got bleeding which was less for 3 days and after that started like normal period.in month of September I missed period don't know why. This month when is my period supposed to be?
Hi doctor we got married on SEP 2017 her periods are irregular after marriage before marriage the period never missed. And we want baby as soon as possible we have sex daily or twice a day her this month also her date is 13 she didn't got her periods she is pregnant or not and want to do get pregnant fast suggest me.
Trying to conceive I am a 25 years married women. My husband age is 32 years. We are trying to conceive from last 8 month. My period is regular and cycle and flow is also normal. My husband had done a test of sperm count which is also normal. My hemoglobin is 12 nd thyroid is also normal. We both can not understood where we are going wrong from last 8 month. Please suggest us.
Man is different from the other species in that we are social beings. One of the main differentiators is our constant need to 'connect' with our fellow beings. Be it family or friends or society at large, we constantly need to be connected to our near and dear ones and want attention, affection, and assurance.
We need to respect this basic desire and appreciate that there is nothing wrong in feeling needed. Problems arise when this feeling to be needed gets excessive. There is a significant constant demand from the needy person, especially from those who are close to them.
Some cases where neediness is demonstrated are in new relationships. In the beginning, there is a great urge to please and therefore a greater focus on interacting with them. There is a fear of losing attention, there is insatiable excessive demand for attention - be it pleas, accusations, or demands - so as to not feel abandoned and deserted. Neediness is also quite evident in people with depression. Again, an attempt to not be abandoned by their near and dear ones.
By making a conscious effort, the neediness can be reduced, thereby making the relationships smoother and less painful to both the parties involved. As the saying goes - 'acknowledging the problem is half the problem solved'.
Needy people should realize or accept if told that there is an issue and make a conscious effort to work on reducing neediness.
1. Divert attention - As simple as it might sound, it is equally effective. Indulge in whatever interests you - exercise, meditation, dance, sing, etc. The idea is to divert attention so that the urge to feel needy and act on that instinct is reduced. This reduces the fear of being lonely and works magic. The busier you get, the less bored you are. As they say, be alone but not lonely.
2. Clarity in communication - One of the intricacies of neediness is making unclear demands. Sadly, quite often, the person does not know what he wants, and so are the demands or requests which are equally unclear. Once you are aware that your neediness is making you do this, make an effort to clearly communicate what you actually want. This reduces the stress on both the parties involved and leads to a happier engagement.
3. Clarity in relationships - Take a step back and see if your neediness is affecting any major relationships. If yes, revisit and clarify. Make an attempt and reestablish the relationships. If it is your truly near and dear ones, they will be very forthcoming and understanding.
4. Move on - In cases where your neediness has affected another person, be wise to accept their wishes and not be more 'needy' or clingy. This acceptance will make way for a lot of healthier relationships as you learn to deal with accepting your issues.
5. Socialize - Use your hobbies to make more friends and socialize more. Having more people to interact with reduces your need to be accepted by the same people. You have more people to rely on and might make more friends for keeps.
These are some simple ways to reduce neediness on others, but as mentioned, the first step is to accept and then work on ways to reduce it.