Doctor in Medwin Hospitals
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Medwin HospitalsYour feedback matters!
Bent Penis Ruining Your Sex Life? What Men Need to Know About Peyronie's Disease
Fibrosis is a term many people are familiar with but don't really know much about or understand. Most people know that it's often associated with the liver and too much alcohol (on a long-term basis), but few men would think it could have any connection with penis health at all. Surprisingly, however, fibrosis can be an issue in the penis.
What is fibrosis?
This makes sense if one has a better understanding of just what fibrosis is. According to Wikipedia, fibrosis is "the formation of excess fibrous connective tissue in an organ or tissue in a reparative or reactive process." Connective tissue is one of the four basic types of tissue found in animals. As the name implies, it's there to connect different tissues together. Fibrous connective tissue is therefore a good thing - but excess fibrous connective tissue is not.
Most people are already familiar with fibrous tissue without knowing it. When a person gets a scar, that's due to fibrous tissue. A scar that helps a wound to heal is good - but too much fibrous tissue in an organ may not be good. To use the liver example, when fibrosis sets in, all that scarring keeps the liver from doing its job properly, and that can lead to all sorts of problems.
Some men may already be familiar with fibrosis in the penis without realizing it. Peyronie's disease, a condition is which the penis is severely bent, is most often caused by a build-up of scar tissue - by fibrosis, in other words.
But fibrosis may be present in other parts of the genitals than just the shaft of the penis. And some doctors believe that fibrosis may in some cases play a role in erectile dysfunction.
In the erectile process, the smooth muscles have to be in good working order. When they are damaged, the penis' ability to obtain or maintain an erection can be significantly curtailed. (There can be other factors which contribute to erectile dysfunction as well.) Damage to the smooth muscles often comes about as a result of insufficient oxygen flow, which tends to naturally occur in most men as a consequence of aging. That's one reason an older man may have a more difficult time with erections than a younger one. This decrease in the amount of oxygen over time causes fibrosis to appear on the smooth muscles, inhibiting their ability to function properly and thereby inhibiting the erection.
When fibrosis results in Peyronie's disease, there are numerous treatment modalities a man can try, including oral medications and surgery. There is a varying degree of success with any of these methods.
Penile fibrosis related to the smooth muscles or fibrotic damage to other nearby areas of the penis is less advanced, with many treatments in early stages. Use of penile prostheses or surgery to remove fibrosis and reconstruct the damaged area is sometimes used. Studies are looking at the use of specific products in animal models which may one day provide a less invasive alternative for humans.
Preventing penile fibrosis by maintaining overall good health is urged. It also pays to pay specific attention to penis health, and daily use of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) helps maintain that organ's health. Seek out a good crème that contains both L-arginine and L-carnitine. L-arginine is an amino acid that helps produce nitric oxide, an ingredient needed for helping penile blood vessels stay open and receptive to oxygen-rich blood. L-carnitine is a neuroprotective ingredient with an affinity for helping restore diminished sensation in overworked penises.
"Who are you talking to late at night?"..."Why didn't you pick my call?"..."Why did the lady next door smile at you? Are you doing something behind my back?"
If these questions are bombarded at you quite often, you have come to the right place to seek advice. Trust and deception are probably the two deciding factors of a relationship. While the former can make it, the latter can ruin it. Nobody remains happy in a relationship where one has to deal with a hell of a lot of suspicions quite frequently.
Well, if you are tired of being on the radar every time and can't stand the relationship anymore, it is time you call it quits. But, if you really love your partner and want to take the extra effort of saving the relationship, here are some tips to deal with a suspicious partner.
1. Listen to what they have to say: Listen to your partner's concerns and feelings about you. What are their fears and why? A lot many times, we tend to overlook the minute shortcomings of ours. It happens so unconsciously that we never realize what the other person might feel.
2. Talk to them: As much as listening is important, so is speaking. Explain your feelings and actions to your partner. Let them know how important they are to you, and help them see things differently. Take them into confidence and help in strengthening the bond of trust. Honestly, communication can help in mending a lot of relationship defects.
3. Don't be defensive: Your reason to be defensive can become offensive to your partner and can further severe the relationship. It will act like fanning the flame. Instead, let them vent out and seek for some apt time to respond.
4. Reflect on your actions: If you know, that your partner is protective of you and doesn't like you being close to the opposite sex (maybe some specific people), try to consider their feelings. This way their insecurities would lower a bit and bring you some peace.
5. Make yourself more available: Try to bring yourself at their disposal quite often. Spend some time with your partner and try to be what you were during the dating days. Love and emotionally support them. Be sympathetic towards them.
6. Don't let yourself get affected: Amid all the suspicion and misunderstandings, never let yourself get down with it. Try to be the anchor of the relationship you want to keep sailing all your life. Your sanity and prudence will remain highly critical in re-establishing the foundations of love and trust in your relationship.
Last and not the least seeking counseling:
One has to understand that this suspicious attitude is not always some vicious trait of your partner that has cropped up recently. They might be suffering from deeply ingrained insecurities acquired during childhood possibly due to acute feelings of insecurity and fears acquired from over-controlling, unloving or unpredictable relationship with parents or caregivers. For some, it is congenital. In such cases, it is advisable to consult an expert.
आयुर्वेद में सबसे प्राचीन और सबसे कारगर तकनीक.क्षारसूत्र विधि द्वारा गुदागत रोग-पाइल्स,फिशर,फिस्टूला,पिलोनिडल साइनस का कारगर ईलाज संभव हैं
जी हॉं दोस्तो. सिर्फ और सिर्फ ये ही एक ऐसी विधि हैं जिसके द्वारा जटिल से जटिल, पहले से कई बार ऑपरेटेड भगन्दर रोग और पिलोनिडल साइनस जैसे गुदागत रोगो को बिलकुल ठीक किया जा सकता हैं
सिर्फ ये ही एक ऐसी तकनिक हैं जो भगन्दर, पिलोनिडल साइनस की समस्या से परेशान रोगी के लिए कारगर सिद्ध हो रही हैं
उनको पूरी तरह से उस रोग से मुक्त करके एक नया जीवन देने में सफल साबित हो रही हैं
क्यूंकि दोस्तो भगन्दर और पिलोनिडल साइनस ऐसे रोग हैं जिसका ईलाज और किसी भी पैथी में संभव नहीं हैं
अब तक ऐसी कोई दवा किसी भी पैथी में नहीं बनी हैं जो इन रोगो से रोगी को पूर्ण रूप से मुक्त कर सके चाहे वो एलोपेथी हो या चाहे होमियोपैथी हो या चाहे औषधिय रूप में आयुर्वेद ही क्यूं ना हो
हमारे पास अब तक जितने भी इन रोगो से ग्रसित रोगी आये हैं वो देश, राज्य, जिले के अच्छे से अच्छे अस्पतालो से कई बार दवाई ले चुके थे, कई तो एक बार, दो बार और तो और कई तो बहुत बार ऑपरेशन करवा चुके थे लेकिन फिर भी वो उस रोग से मुक्त ना होकर रोग की जटिल अवस्था में ही पहुंचे थे