Doctor in Medwin Hospitals
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Medwin HospitalsYour feedback matters!
Have you been emotionally invested in a relationship for quite some time? Have you faced continual fights and disagreements with your partner? Have these fights resulted into frustration or have they affected the natural course of your respective lives? If yes, it is time for you to reassess the effort or rather the kind of effort you put in to make things work. Quarrels are an integral part of any healthy and serious relationship. However, an overdose may lead to severed ties. It bruises your memory and leaves you too distraught to engage in an emotional attachment. The kind of mindset a person applies to his or her relationship determines the kind of treatment the person receives in the relationship. Hence, you must be very careful.
A healthier mindset can be adopted in the following ways:
- To complain as least as possible: Keep low expectations from your partner. The most common reason for conflict in relationships is the list of expectations, which when left unfulfilled leads to complaining and nagging. What you do for your partner is what 'you think is the right thing', but your partner may not hold the same perspective.
- Respecting and accepting your partner as he/she is: A package deal, will resolve many issues without debate. When pointed out in subtle ways, your partner will understand and try to change for you , if she/he wishes to.
- Try to have a growth oriented mindset: A growth oriented mindset as opposed to a fixed mindset can always help. When you have a fixed mindset you easily give up on your partner or on the relationship. You tend to feel hopeless about future and associate a lack of growth or change with your partner. A growth- oriented mindset endows you with hope. A situation is perceived as an occurrence in the present that need not necessarily be translated into future. Also, such a mindset expects both parties to accept and encourage change and growth of individuals in the relationship. Anything contrary can make your relationship boring.
- Stop using labels: Labeling is an indecent way of identifying the problem with your partner or with the relationship in general. You should neither brand yourself as something or your partner as something else. Associating critical adjectives with one another is a way of demeaning your lover and can dissuade your partner from communicating his or her viewpoint.
- Look for the trigger: Most quarrels result from a trigger. Trying to pinpoint the trigger with a cool head can actually be of use. This will make partners aware of their faults and instead of dodging the situation they will be able to deal with it better.
- Try to rekindle the spark: Time, overburdening responsibilities or workload can make your relationship a routine affair. An element of secrecy and excitement is important. Therefore, desire should never take a backseat in your relationship. Try to fulfill your partner's desire and let him or her know about your expectations as well.
There are different types of orthopedic surgeries available and each surgery has its own benefits and procedures.
I am 20 year old girl .my height is 5.4 .and my weight is 66. I am always walk 1 hour daily. And do some exercise. But my y not be loose. My tummy area is to much fatty .look like a ladies.
9 tips to help you lose weight fast
Story time! my gym trainer once told me, eat whatever you want but make sure you lose it in the gym. After that i, the happiest person on earth was on my way to mcdonald s for a mcchicken burger. The next day I killed my workout and the cycle continued. Turns out after a month, I had gained 2 kilos. Say whaaaaa? damn you, trainer! the truth is that while gymming is a very integral part of losing weight, there are many other things that need to be taken care of. Don t worry, though! I will take care of letting you know about all the other things. Let s start!
1. Cut down on starch and sugar:
Insulin is the main fat storage hormone in the body. Frozen yogurt, tomato sauce, fruit juice, white rice potatoes, peas are rich in sugar and starch and heavily stimulate the secretion of insulin in your body. Low intakes of sugar and starch will reduce your insulin levels, kill your appetite and you ll be losing weight in no time and that s a sweeet feeling.
2. Avoid alcohol:
Chug! chug! chug! chug! don t. Alcohol supplies what nutritionists call empty calories- calories without nutrition. Alcohol, whenever taken in, is the first fuel to burn. While that s going on, your body will not burn fat. So, think of it as every drink equals an extra mile on the treadmill. So you can either let loose or lose weight. Your call!
3. Lift weights:
Loss has 4 letters and so does lift. Coincidence? I don t think so! the ultimate hack to losing weight is to lift heavy. Lifting helps in building the lean muscle in the body which in turn kills your body fat. And there s a little cherry on this cake: even after you leave the gym, your body keeps burning calories to recover from the heavy weight lifting. What are you weight-ing for?
4. Don't skip your breakfast:
Every time you skip breakfast, the fats in your body prepare themselves for a grand feast because they know that you will have to make up for it later in the day and when you do, you will be having tons and tons of additional calories. Now I understand that breakfast doesn t quite fit in our busy schedules and hence, skipping it seems like a perfectly valid option but keep in mind that everytime you miss your breakfast, you re missing out on your fitness goals.
5. Get more sleep:
Less sleep means less energy and when you re low on energy, a bag of doritos, ice cream or doughnut seems like a no brainer. Hitting the gym is very conveniently replaced with I just want to hit the sack and doze off. Bottomline: you get to keep your not so favorite waistline. So wake up like an adult, work like a machine and sleep like a baby!
6. Green tea:
If you thought green tea is just hot, flavored water, think again! with a perfect blend of caffeine, catechins and epigallocatechin gallate, green tea is a heavyweight when it comes to boosting metabolism. According to a study published in the american journal of clinical nutrition, people who took green-tea extract three times a day saw their metabolic rate increase by about 4 percent. Go green!
7. Eat only when hungry:
How many times have you peeked inside your fridge only because you were bored? if you re anything like the average human being, quite a few times is the right answer. Needless snacking will just leave you with unwanted fat. So instead of letting time and boredom be a go for eating, eat only when you re hungry.
8. Keep moving:
No extra efforts go in for this one but it can move mountains for your body. In simple words: stay active! talking to a friend over the phone? move. Reading a magazine? move! need to move a showpiece from the bedroom to the living room? you heard me, move!
9. Stay motivated:
This one s my favorite and I m sure it will be yours too! click selfies. Yes! that s exactly what I said. Nothing serves the purpose of motivation better than a picture from the past. Click a full body selfie every month to remind yourself how far you have come and how far you need to go!
Top 10 superfoods for weight loss
Superfoods are known for their high antioxidant content which ieneficial for health. Thus, destroy free radicals and reduce the risk of certain diseases.
Furthermore, they are low in calories but high in nutrients and fiber. Hence, they promote weight loss as they keep you full without having to consume excess calories.
These nutrient-dense yet low-calorie foods provide sufficient energy to your body. Moreover, the antioxidants help increase your metabolism, remove toxins from the body, and stimulate the body to burn calories and fat.
So, if you are striving to get a slimmer body naturally without compromising on health, here are 10 superfoods that are perfect for this task.