Doctor in Manasa Nursing Home
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Manasa Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
I have lot of mental problems. So I am always tensed about my life, some time I am become vilented, I want cool and happy life, what can I do sir,
Today morning I got a dream that one of my cousins is getting married and I have heard that if any marriage dream comes then we will lose anyone in the family. Is that true? Last month one of my uncles has passed away. Then his wife was telling us that his son got a dream of getting married, within 2-3 weeks this incident happened. My uncle don't have any health issues suddenly he passed away due to heart attack. Am really really scared. I don't want to miss my parents. Please help me am totally disturbed. Thanks in advance!
Sir my friend is having more hallucinations and delusions. She is diagnosed for thought disorder. Is there any mri scan or blood tests to diagnose these disease?
I am suffering from anxiety and fear I tried a lot techniques but sometimes it work sometimes not. over thinking about something health etc. Can not sleep alone fear becomes night. Pls tell how to stop it. This fear in me for last 3 year I do not know why. Before 3 year I go alone anywhere I do anything no problem with me suddenly this happened is there any solution.
Hi I kissed a girl in 2010 2 times and in 2012 she had a surgery and her hiv test was negative and again in 2016 she had another surgery and hiv was tested negative .im still nervous about the 2012 kiss episode is it possible that she would be hiv +ve and got false negative and I would hv been infected or its phobia.
I'm 43 years old Man, I have Epilepsy from the age of 10 years those days my parents took me to hospital first attack doctors removed some water from my back bone and they said in will not come again, but again after 5 years exactly not sure again Epilepsy attacked. Now I'm under treatment continually from 1 year, My Medicines are Levigress 750 Mg, Quogress and colihenz 800. Suggest me same I have to continue?
Do I have to do my liver function tests regularly if I am taking drugs for bipolar affective disorder? I have been taking Dicorate ER 1 gram for the last 5 years. As of now, I do not have any liver disorders and I am perfectly healthy. I exercise regularly and I do not have any vices.
Epilepsy is a disorder of the central nervous system, thus it is basically a neurological disorder. In this the nerve cell activity of the brain is disrupted and causes seizures along with episodes of unusual behavior along with the loss of consciousness. The symptoms of the seizure can vary and some people with epilepsy just stare blankly for few seconds when a seizure takes place, while some twitch their arms and legs repeatedly.
Symptoms of Epilepsy:
As epilepsy is caused by the abnormal activities in the brain cells, seizures affect the processes with which the brain coordinates. Some signs and symptoms are:
- Staring blankly
- Confusion which is temporary
- Uncontrolled jerking movements of the legs and arms
- Loss of awareness and consciousness
- Psychic symptoms
Mostly the symptoms vary depending on the type of the seizure. The seizures are further classified into focal and generalized depending on which part of the brain shows abnormal activity.
When seizures are due to the abnormal activity of the cells in just one area then it is known as focal seizures. These seizures are of two types:
- Simple partial seizures or the focal seizures without loss of consciousness. These seizures basically alter the emotions and the things like change in smell, look, sound and taste. These also result in the involuntary jerking of the body like the legs and arms, with spontaneous sensory symptoms like the tingling and flashing of the lights.
- Complex partial seizures or the focal dyscognitive seizures. These seizures have a loss of awareness and consciousness. One might just stare blankly into space in this seizure and performs repetitive activities like swallowing, chewing, walking in circles and chewing.
There are six types of generalized seizures. These are:
- Absence seizures, also known as petit mal seizures, are commonly seen in children and are characterized by subtle body movements like lip smacking and eye blinking and staring blankly into space. These also cause loss of consciousness.
- Tonic seizures lead to stiffening of the muscles. These affect the muscles of the legs and arms and also cause to fall to the ground.
- Atonic seizures are also called as drop seizures. These cause loss of control in the muscles, thereby leading to collapse or fall.
- Clonic seizures are the rhythmic and jerking muscle movements. These affect the arms, face and neck.
- Myoclonic seizures appear as twitches in the arms and legs.
- Tonic-clonic seizures also known as grand mal seizures are very dramatic and lead to body stiffening, abrupt loss of consciousness, shaking and loss of bladder control and tongue biting.