Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Throat Ache
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Forgetfulness
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Epilepsy
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Submit a review for Magna ClinicYour feedback matters!
It is extremely remarkable to note how homeopathic treatments have gained immense acceptance and recognition in the field of modern-day treatment procedures, offering the most effective and safe medication options. A number of thyroid problems can, in fact, be alleviated with the help of homeopathic remedies, also saving you the trouble of encountering unwanted and unforeseen side effects of the normal prescription drugs. The most common problems pertaining to the thyroid gland are possibly hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Both the conditions can be cured with utmost efficacy when the right drugs are prescribed.
Hypothyroidism And Homeopathy
Hypothyroidism is the medical condition wherein the thyroid gland underperforms and produces insufficient amount of hormones required for the normal functioning of the body. The most effective homeopathic remedies for hypothyroidism are:
- Nux Vomica: This remedy is usually recommended to those patients who suffer from extreme temperament and ones who feel chilly often without any particular reason. Obstinate constipation in the patients is also curbed by this medicine. Women with prolonged periods are also prescribed Nux Vomica to decrease the incidence of period related problems.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Patients of hypothyroidism who complain of gastric troubles are the ones who usually opt for Lycopodium Clavatum. Excessive hair fall as a result of hypothyroidism can also be cured with it.
- Calcera Carbonica: It is usually ranked as the best medicine for treating hypothyroidism, especially in patients who suffer from cold feet, extreme fatigue, and bowel problems.
Hyperthyroidism And Homeopathy
A condition wherein the thyroid gland tends to be overactive and produces more than the requisite level of hormones is usually referred to as a classic case of hyperthyroidism. Homeopathic treatments for this abnormality aim at treating the root causes to achieve best results:
- Lachesis Mutus: Hyperthyroidism patients who persistently complain of rising body heat are prescribed this. It also lessens the problems of fatigue and queasiness.
- Iodium: Patients who lose their weight quickly despite maintaining a healthy diet are prescribed doses of Iodium. Anxiousness and fatigue are also cured along with other problems.
- Conium Maculatum: Patients who suffer from acute depression and refuse to participate in day-to-day activities are generally given this. Trembling and profuse perspiration are treated effectively with the help of Conium Maculatum.
Any part of brain can be transplant to other person or not. Under what circumstances the craniotomy should be performed. After 10 hours of nefrectomy the craniotomy may be required or not. Pls reply.
In which type of diabetes, body shakes when hungry? How to know that which type of diabetes my mother has ?type 1or type 2.
Can you suggest some simple recipes with flax seeds? Since it is good for diabetics. Is flax seeds available in chennai?
I am male 24. I am suffering from cold hands for past 2 days. I consulted doctor he gave b complex ,amolex ,cetrizine tablet. He asked me to take rbs test and I took it around 7 pm 6 hours after the meal. Value is 76 mg. My father is suffering from diabetics. I am also going to toilet daily once at night time from past 30 days. Please confirm whether I am suffering from diabetics and what should I eat for normal health condition. I have symptoms like tiredness, unable to concentrate and low eye strain.
Sir I am 20 years old and my tsh level is 8.3. I feel nervous and tired all the day. Nowadays I feel depressed and can not concentrate on my studies. So which medicine should I prefer in homeopathy and should I intake those medicines life long.
My wife she get cold n headache. Regularly due to sinus problem. What can be the best to cure that permanently.
I am suffering from insomnia for like past few months and I can't sleep. I asked a doctor for sleeping pills but he denied and I am trying h really hard to sleep but can't.i have a personality psychological disorder which was diagnosed few months ago and I was prescribed medicine and I quit it due to pressure from my parents. So what to do now? Am very confused.
I was in my volleyball training 2 days ago when suddenly after exercising for a bit long I felt numbness in my left arm then felt light headed so I sat down and then my vision became blurry with green spots, I wasn't able to speak clearly, there was ringing in my ears, my body was weak and I felt fatigued, somebody told me that my lips looked pale but I don't know what happened. It's the second time in two years and I'm 14 years old, the first time it happened I was 12 and all the times it happened during an exercise, I feel like it is dehydration because it was during an excessive training with no water but when I checked on the internet and on medical sites I found allot of symptoms missing in dehydration like loss of vision, the ability to speak, numbness and ringing in the ears. I have a strong feeling that it is TIA or mini-stroke but I want medical advice, I'm going to do a blood test soon.
I am 25 years old female. Last year I got my sugar levels checked. It was 108 post prandial. But today when I got it checked again it came out to be 125 mg/dl. After the readings I got scared because it has increase from 108 to 125 mg/dl within a year. It was random glucose check. I got it checked after 2 hrs. Is there a need to worry about my sugar levels. Because it has increased a lot. Or it's normal? Please reply doctors. I am worried a lot. Am I predisposed to diabetes?
Dear sir, I am 30 years old, when I checked my TSH level was 8.0 in the month of May, 2017 and I took thyronorm 50 mg and recently I also checked TSH levels it shows 18.0, did I increase my thyronorm level (75 mg or 100 mg) and one more doubt how it is increasing though I took thyronorm pills. Secondly what are the consequences faced by us to that effect and what is remedy to control to normal level. Thirdly I have pain in very recently in that, whether have any connection to that pain regarding increase of TSH. Please reply me Thanking you.
I am 65 year old having nose bleed occurring daily doc says high bp having Dicynene daily but no use please suggest.
Infertility. I have pcod and my husband has low sperm count. So doctor suggests me go for icsi treatment.
I have tested tsh 25/9/2017 which was 8.56 so my doctor raised therapy from 50 mcg to 75 mcg and said to come after 3 months. But now a few days I am feeling like less breathing very uncomfortable could not concentrate on study.
Is any chance to come diabetics that I am consuming dry fruit juice (with milk) daily or should stop adding sugar in juice?
My mom is 58 years and suffering from thyroid. I have visited many hospitals but it is not cured .what diet and exercise should I follow for her to cure thyroid.
How to go for Keto Diet with Diabetes please provide diet plan (veg+non veg) also I am on victoza 1.2 dosage since 9 months didn't lose any weight but feeling weak and fatigued with heavy knee and body pains. Is KETO DIET beneficial for me. Please answer quickly.
- Physiotherapists play an important role in helping people to overcome disability and pain related to orthopaedic, musculoskeletal, neurological and rheumatological illnesses.
- Physiotherapists are able to help people, to plan an individualized exercise programme in order to maintain good blood glucose control and achieve optimal weight.
- Effective exercise counseling ensures both cardio-respiratory and musculoskeletal fitness. This helps people with diabetes improve their quality of life, and contributes to overall control of blood glucose.
- Most people with diabetes suffer from musculoskeletal complications, which might include frozen shoulder, back pain or osteoarthritis.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and sciatica are other neurological conditions that are commonly suffered by people with diabetes.
- In all these conditions, physiotherapy plays a pivotal role in returning people to normal levels of health and well-being. The physiotherapist uses a combination of active and passive exercises, and mechanical and electrical aids to improve musculoskeletal and neurological functions.
- Physiotherapy can play an important role in preventing and managing foot problems
- Teaching the importance of correct gait and posture, along with the basic principles of off-loading when required, can prevent or stabilize a number of foot complications.
Natural ways to cure brain hemorrhage
1. Herbal plants
Cayenne pepper, a kind of red pepper can stop external bleeding like brain hemorrhage. Frequent use of this spice will protect and prevent the risk of a stroke as it improves the blood movement in the body, including the brain. A daily inclusion of this spice in your cooking will work as a great medicine to your brain. This herbal cooking formula can be applied for one to two-weeks time to get rid of the brain haemorrhage.
2. Ginkgo biloba
The extracts from ginkgo biloba, one of the oldest species of trees can effectively treat brain hemorrhage. It can improve blood circulation and thin of the blood, allow more oxygen to our brain tissue. It is taken to repair brain damage after a stroke. It has been proved that it can minimize the effects of a stroke; hence the person affected with brain haemorrhage can be suggested to apply this remedy.
3. Fish oils
Fish oil helps in the thinning of the blood and improves circulation. For those who are vegetarian can consume dha, a kind of omega-3 fatty acid, a structural component of our brain. Krill oil, a kind of fish oil which is highly expensive is also known to be good for the brain as it contains omega-3 fatty acids and other necessary compounds help in the functioning of the human brain. Daily consumption of fish oil for a period of two weeks can help in solving the problem of a brain haemorrhage.
4. B vitamins and stroke
Daily intake of vitamin b supplement can reduce the risk of a second stroke. The vitamin b supplement is a combination of vitamins b9, b6, and b12, which can reduce the level of amino acid in the blood, a contributing factor to heart disease. Vitamin b can prevent any sort of cardiac attack, including a stroke. Also it helps the patients to get rid of depression. Vegetables contain vitamin b can also significantly prevent a brain hemorrhage.
5. Healing crystal
Magnet therapy is believed to be very powerful when it comes to recovery after a stroke. It helps in the proper circulation of blood flow in the body by allowing minerals to spin in the blood. The crystal melanite, a great remedy for stroke can be used as a liquid or can be applied to the forehead.
6. Take up yoga
Yoga needs no introduction, it is an age-old remedy for all types of diseases. Post-stroke, a person should perform yoga regularly and do the deep breathing exercises as much as he can. These are the ayurvedic techniques which will tremendously help in blood circulation as well as oxygen flow in all parts of our body including the brain. Performing yoga on a regular can increase your brain power and solve the problem related to a brain haemorrhage.