Hello Doctor, my problem is while on bed having sex with her within 2 minute, after erection the get over, please suggest any tablet for this. Earlier it was very good in my sex life, but now it's happen with me, I am pure vegetarian doing exercises daily age of 37. please suggest any tablet.
Premature ejaculation is a condition which is characterized by uncontrolled ejaculation shortly after or before sexual penetration. It can happen with very little or no sexual arousal of the person. This emotionally affects people by making their self esteem drop and can also cause anxiety problems. Premature ejaculation is very common and also results in unsatisfactory sex.
What causes premature ejaculation?
The exact cause of premature ejaculation is not known. According to many doctors and researchers, it can occur if it has been a long time since a person last ejaculated. Factors like guilt, depression and anxiety can also cause premature ejaculation. In many cases it can be caused due to side effects of certain medications or hormonal problems. Erectile dysfunction can also cause premature ejaculation at times.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation:
- The inability to control ejaculation for more than a few seconds before or after penetration.
- Inability to hold ejaculation for a longer time even during other sexual situations like masturbation.
Ayurvedic Treatments to Control Premature Ejaculation:
According to Ayurveda, premature ejaculation is caused by aggravation of Vata (air) and Pitta Dosha at the commencement of physical mating. These doshas can be aggravated by anxiety or nervousness before the sexual act. Vata is characterized by its qualities of quickness and heightened sensitivity to the sense of touch. This gives a predisposition towards quicker ejaculation. Pitta plays a role in thinning of the semen, thereby supporting its early ejaculation. Secondly, these aggravated doshas cause hyperactivity of muscles in the male organ, thus increasing sensitivity to vibration and hence leading to early ejaculation.
Ayurvedic treatment of premature ejaculation is aimed at keeping the Vata and Pitta in balance by eating a balanced diet. Problems of stress and anxiety during sexual intercourse can be effectively dealt with rejuvenating herbs, yoga, meditation and counseling.
Ayurvedic Remedies for PE
- Saffron-almond Milk Recipe: Soak 10 almonds overnight in water. On the next day, peel off the skin, and blend the almonds in a blender with 1 cup of cow hot milk (or crush them in hot cow milk) and add a little bit of saffron, ginger and cardamom to it. Drink this every morning.
- Green Onion Seeds: Add one teaspoon of green onion seeds into a glass of water and stirr thoroughly. Drink before every meal.
- Ashwagandha-Bala-Vidari: You will need to find these ayurvedic herbs, and then mix them in equal parts. When you have mixed them, take half a teaspoon and add it into a glass of warm goat milk, and drink this. You can often find goat milk in organic food stores.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Premature Ejaculation
Medicinal prescriptions for PE are generally called Stambhaka. Among them are Ashwagandha Churna, Jatiphala (Myristica fragrans), Speman tablet (Himalaya Drugs,
Asparagus (safed musli), garlic and drumstick are the most commonly prescribed herbal remedies for PE in Ayurveda.
Ayurvedic Dietary Recommendations for Shukraghata Vata
Eat plenty of:
- fresh fruits (especially banana)
- vegetables (especially fennel, celery and onions) and
Reduce or Avoid:
- denatured foods
- processed foods
- foods which contain high amounts of white sugar or white flour
Other Tips To Control PE
- Ayurvedic practitioners also recommend restraint when it comes to sexual activities, and especially to masturbate less.
- It is necessary to communicate with your partner during sexual intercourse. Sometimes premature ejaculation can be caused due to nervousness during coitus.
- In most cases premature ejaculation can also be caused due to anxiety and depression. So, try to overcome stress related issues. Numbing creams like Emla and lidocaine can also be massaged on the genitals to control premature ejaculation.
- This is the most common and widely used technique for controlling premature ejaculation. Sex therapy can help you become more confident and give you more self esteem and pleasure during sexual intercourse.
The benefits of consumption of the right kind of the food are more than one. They are not only required for sustenance, but if chosen right, they also provide the right kind of boost to your sex life. Some of them are:
- Avocados: The reputation of avocados as an aphrodisiac has been well established over the years. Packed with unsaturated fats and being extremely low in saturated fats, they are very good for the heart which in turn keeps the men away from the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Almonds: Almonds have always been associated as stimulants. They are rich in nutrients and other minerals that help in boosting your sexual health and also aid in the process of reproduction.
- Strawberries: They not only look delicious, but are rich in folic acid, one that keeps away birth defects in women.
- Oysters: Oysters have been long known as aphrodisiacs; consisting of zinc that boosts the libido. Other than oysters, several sea foods like salmon and herring are also known for their ability to enhance your sex life.
- Arugula: This leafy green helps in arousal and also helps in maintaining your sexual health. They do that by absorbing those contaminants in the environment that adversely affect your libido.
- Figs: Though this fruit may look funny, they serve as excellent aphrodisiacs and boost fertility. Filled with both soluble and insoluble fiber, they are equally beneficial for the heart.
- Citrus: Apart from its excellent taste, this fruit is rich in with vitamin C, antioxidants and folic acid, which help in the reproductive health of men.
- Spinach: This green vegetable is filled with plenty of advantages, but it is also beneficial for the bedroom. It reduces exhaustion and fatigue and provides the much needed energy.
Hi question is I start watching porn in 2010 and in 2013 I had not watched. From 2016 I stop watch but read stories twice week and my frequency per month was 8 to 10. I quit everything from two weeks. My dick erect hard no premature ejection. Yesterday I dance with girl dick did not hard my marriage after 3.5 months can If quit porn masturbation my mind will fine or is there any problem with mind Marital status: Single Are you sexually active? Yes Timing during intercourse/ masturbation: 1-5 minutes.
I am experiencing problem of erectile dysfunction. From last 6 months my pennis is not getting erect as earlier. Also it is getting immediately ejaculate. I was having diabetes problem but after treatment my sugar level is normal from last 2 months.
What causes pain in my lower back is it because of masturbation? I masturbate daily. If yes how can I prevent this pain?
Sir I'm watching porn movies for some time and getting mood and im start masturbate sperm comes very early. It mean which condition sir? Tell me clearly.
Dear sir I am 18 years and my problem is usually I get up at 6-8 am in morning and I find that my penis is erected is I am having any problem pls help me.
Female orgasmic disorder is now quite common in women of all ages and there are innumerable therapies that can treat this trouble efficiently. This trouble mainly leads to lowering of sexual desire, mainly due to lower production of testosterone. On the other hand, libido also gets decreased as a result of which lubrication gets hampered a lot.
Major therapies for treating FOD:
- Counselling therapy: This kind of therapy has currently gained popularity as a sex therapy. This therapy is useful among all and can offer optimized benefits in treating FOD. The root troubles of FOD can be easily and accurately detected by this therapy. Some commonest troubles are relationship issues, past abuse, depression, anxiety and other related ones. In this case, you have to visit any experienced counsellor who has specialization in conducting the concerned therapy.
- Hormonal-replacement therapy: This is also quite a popular therapy that can help in increasing the sexual drive in females. This therapy is mainly conducted for increasing the efficiency of the sexual hormones in women so that they can take part in sexual interaction with their partners actively without any hindrances. Menopause symptoms can be completely eliminated using this therapy so that you can fully concentrate on your sexual desires. There are some specific medications that are used in this therapy so that hormonal efficiency can be boosted.
- Taking supplements: You can now take different kinds of organic or natural supplements that can increase your sexual drive and enhance your testosterone levels. Make sure that only herbal ingredients have been included in the supplements so that unwanted adverse effects can be easily curtailed, and you can only get the real effects. Arginmax is a common supplement which is highly enriched with nutrients and thus your body will get all kinds of essential nutrients, especially amino acids that not only increase the sexual arousal but also the blood flow.
The physical desires of a woman fluctuate significantly from time to time and vary according to the different phases of her life. On experiencing hormonal changes in menstruation, pregnancy or menopause, there is a dramatic change in a female’s overall libido and leads to female orgasmic disorder. Factors such as aging, illness, trauma, low energy levels, effects of medications, reproductive system issues, lack of privacy, priority changes, job stress and bad lifestyle habits are also major reasons.
Sexual dysfuntion is a common problem among females as compared to males which is characterized by persistent lack of interest in engaging in intimate relations which can be a very frustrating situation for a married couple as it brings about dullness and stagnancy in their lives. There is no need of seeking medical help for this frigidity in women as low female libido can be easily cured by taking ayurvedic female libido enhancer pills. You can also take a health package - libido enhancement for women from an ayurveda sexologist.
Aphrodisiacs – Ayurvedic Understanding, Useful Herbs
Sex power boosting Ayurvedic herbs are called as aphrodisiacs. These are the herbs and medicines that promote sexual vigor in female.
- Shatavari- An aphrodisiac for women, it has tonic and calming properties. Besides increasing energy levels, it also helps to regulate the levels of the female hormones and thus, has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the reproductive system. Although primarily prescribed for women, Shatavari is also considered useful to increase the sex drive in men too. Here’s more about the herb shatavari.
- Ashwagandha- Ayurveda identifies ashwagandha as a potent aphrodisiac, which is known to increase blood flow to clitoris and other female sexual organs, creating an intense sexual pleasure.
- Gokshura- Studies of women who use this herb report greater desire, increased arousal, lubrication, more intense orgasms and satisfaction. It is known to stimulate androgen receptors in the brain making a female’s body much more responsive to testosterone and other sex hormones.
- Maidenhair: Long been known as a women’s herb to increase all-round sexual function and health in women, maidenhair is known to help balance levels of estrogen and progesterone in the female body and can improve sexual drive and function.
Sex toys are a wonderful tool to spice up your love life and bring variety into the bedroom. The trend of using these toys is on their way up as more and more people are using them. However, there are certain things you should be mindful of while using them or if you are planning to start using them.
Some of the things you need to look out for are mentioned here.
- Determine how porous a toy is: This is a very important factor while choosing a toy as this will determine how its usage in the long run affects your health. The porosity determines two things about the toy:
- How absorbent the material is
- What material it is made out of
This is very important as extremely porous toys will encourage the accumulation of bacteria, which might fester in them and may increase the chance of infections in the long run. Material is also important as certain materials can be very harmful to your health when used in the long run.
- The material or chemical composition of the toy: This is one of the most important things you need to look out for. Even before buying a toy, it is advisable to look for the chemical composition of the toy, if possible. It would be better to look at its packaging to determine the materials. Some toys are known to contain phthalates or chemical plasticizers which are classified as carcinogenic and are commonly found in cheap sex toys.
- Using condoms with your toys: Most toys are supposed to be used with condoms as cleaning them and keeping them microbe free is much easier this way. Using condoms with your sex toys minimizes your chance of bacterial infection through the bacteria already deposited on the toy.
- Choose higher quality products from known manufacturers: The sex toy industry is not regulated by medical bodies in most places across the world and thus, smaller manufacturers may cut corners on their products and use materials that will be harmful to your health. Thus, it is advisable to stick with better known manufacturers who are trusted by customers and are known to make only the best quality products, even if they are pricier.