Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Kerala Ayurveda Clinic And Kottakala Ayurveda VidyashalaYour feedback matters!
The human spine is endowed with tremendous strength and flexibility, but it is also prone to severe injuries. Due to the presence of a vast network of nerves in the spinal cord, particularly in the lower region, injuries can become gravely complicated with a large scope for permanent damage. Heavy lifting, sudden movements and twisting can lead to spinal injuries and must be avoided while working out in the gym.
There are simple precautions that you can take to protect your spine from accidents and injuries while doing heavy lifts in the gym. Not only will these precautions ensure that your spine is protected from any harm, but they also yield a range of health benefits in the long run.
Following are a few precautions that can be taken from spinal protection:
- Check the object before lifting: It is important that you check the weight of the object before performing the lift. Test it out by pushing it with your hands or your feet very lightly to see how heavy it is and determine whether or not you should be lifting it.
- Perform a warm up exercise: This is one of the most essential factors for preventing exercise-related injuries. Pace around and stretch all your muscles before you start lifting. This will keep your muscles from suddenly stiffening or locking while you do the lift.
- Ensure that the weight is well balanced: Unbalanced weights greatly increase the risk of injury. You should always make sure that the weight you are lifting is evenly balanced on all sides and that the packing is proper so that it does not move around when you lift or have pieces falling off it.
- Maintain proper posture: One of the most important aspects of lifting in the right manner is to maintain proper body posture. You must always avoid arching your back or reaching out while you lift as that will surely lead to injury.
- Move slowly: Sudden jerks and movements are sure to lead to injury when lifting weights in the gym. Slow and smooth movements are recommended as they keep you from straining your muscles. There is no need to rush through your workout. Always avoid twisting while performing a lift.
- Create enough space: There has to be enough room all around you while you are lifting. This will ensure your safety while you are working out.
Although natural hair is versatile and can be twisted, curled, coiled and braided into many different styles, any excessive manipulation can result in a damage to the hair. Aside from the typical hair damage that’s caused by over manipulation, damages to the hair often fall under four major categories. Knowing the type of hair damage that you have will help you to better manage your hair and prevent future hair woes.
Physical Damage: This is the most common type of hair damage. Physical hair damages are man-made hairstyles and manipulations that compromises the strength of the hair. Although ponytails and buns are quick and easy to do, when done too often and too tight, they can cause a strain on the edges of the hair which can result in a receding hairline. Another example of physical damage are braids that are too tight and heavy. Particularly braided hairstyles that are left in for too long and that were not well taken care of during the time they were in the hair. So even though you left your hair alone for a period of 12 weeks, the consequences on the health of your hair might be greater than when it was left loose and conditioned on a regular basis. Another way that the hair gets physically damaged is during detangling and styling. Excessive detangling can result in split ends and eventually, breakage. Therefore, the less you detangle your hair, the more likely it will remain healthy and the less split ends and hair damage you’ll have.
Chemical Damage: One of the reasons is the heat damage that they experienced from straightening their hair. Women with natural hair still undergo chemical treatments every once in a while to help improve the appearance or to change up their hairstyle. Chemical treatments such as bleaching, highlights, and coloring can have serious consequences on the health of the hair if they're not done properly. This is because chemical treatments change the chemical and physical structure of the hair. Also, products with ingredients that dry out the hair can cause excessive tangles and frizziness. This can leave the hair looking dull, dry and feeling brittle. Another culprit of chemical hair damage is heat damage. Heat appliances such as flat irons and blow-dryers removes moisture from the surface of the hair cuticles, resulting in brittle dry hair which now becomes vulnerable to breakage.
Environmental Damage: The condition of the environment that you live in can also help to contribute to the overall health of your hair. Regions with hard water can affect the look, feel and shine of the hair. This is because hard water leaves mineral deposits on the hair which builds up overtime and eventually affects moisture intake into the hair. Therefore, the hair will end up feeling dry, with lots of frizz and tangles. Environmental factors, such as strong sun, wind, cold air, temperature variations and changes in air humidity can also damage the hair. The static and dry winter air can contribute to moisture loss, leaving the hair dry. Also, the constant change from the cold outdoor air to the warm indoor air can cause the cuticle layers of the hair to loose moisture quickly to the atmosphere. Strong winds can also cause your hair to form more tangles, which can be difficult to detangle later on. The hot sun in the summertime can also affect the health of the cuticle layers of the hair. Environmental effects on the hair cannot be avoided, but they can be better managed by the way you adjust your hair regimen to fit the circumstances in your environment.
Nutritional Damage: Although hair is a dead matter, the follicles which the hair grows out of is a living organism which must be well-nourished. Therefore, proper nutrition is needed for the blood veins that carries nutrients to the individual hair follicles. When the body isn’t receiving adequate nutrients, it re-prioritizes the distribution of the nutrients that it receives. This means that vital organs that control life and death will be attended to first, while the least important organs such as the hair follicles will be tended to last. As a result, the condition of the hair health will be compromised. This is why any nutritional deficiency typically shows first in the hair. Also, the growth and appearance of the hair is also affected when a person is under stress, on medication or in a serious health condition. Hair damages that occur as a result of health problems can only be resolved after the body has returned to its healthy state through the use of medication n diet to correct nutritional deficiency. Nutritional deficiency can include low iron levels, low vitamin D levels, low b12 levels, low thyroid hormones and so on.
Although hair damages occur in a variety of ways, the most effective way to keep the hair healthy is by minimizing damages that are in your control, i.e physical and chemical damages. What do you need to make your hair strong?
Take care of these 4 factors always and your hair will always be healthy and shiny
- Low manipulation.
- Scalp health
Those four things seem simple enough, they all add to the overall strength of your hair, and all will lead to maximum length retention over time. Once the hair fall starts it's always advisable to have one single visit to the doctor for an assessment of the health of hair and general well-being.
Obesity is a common nutritional disorder that has resulted into stress among people of all age groups. The mushrooming of slimming centers, weight loss pills and diet plans in the recent past are all pointers of how people are disturbed by obesity. The condition results from excess accumulation of fats in the body as a result of excess intake of food.
When you take an excess of 50 calories in a day, you are said to increase weight by 25 kgs within a ten-year period. While scientists largely attribute the cause for the condition to intake of excess food, studies also reveal that genes could play a significant role too. There is no cure for obesity but a method that is slowly gaining popularity for countering obesity successfully is homeopathy.
For many years now, homeopathy has been used as a mode of treatment for obesity across many countries in the world. The mode of treatment usually is constitutional and needs a detailed case history of the patient and evaluation so that the best remedy can be selected.
- Calcarea carbonica is a homeopathic medicine that is administered when a patient has excess fat on their abdomen area. The constitutional symptoms are profuse perspirations on the head, low tolerance for cold air and strange cravings like desire to eat chalk.
- Natrum mur is used for patients with excess of weight in their thighs and buttocks. Excessive heat and intolerance towards sun are the constitutional symptoms for this homeopathic medicine.
- Lycopodium is used similar to the natrum Mur. However, here the constitutional symptoms vary in that they are used on patients suffering from gastric troubles. Patients have a liking for hot food and sweet stuff. These are just a few examples.
Other methods for weight loss:
Homeopathic medicines work by stimulating the metabolic rate of the body to burn fat much faster and as such should be used with exercise and a controlled balanced diet comprising of proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates and minerals. When these three are combined, the results are much faster and the degree of weight loss will be much higher.
To win over obesity the key thing is to take adequate amounts of food as diet which is the greatest cause of obesity. Taking homeopathic medicines will help increase your body's metabolic rate and coupled with exercise and controlled diet, you will be on a recovery from obesity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Having bradycardia implies that your heart beats very slowly. For the vast majority, a heart beats from sixty to hundred pulses a minute while very few are viewed as ordinary. In case your heart beats under sixty times each minute, it is slower than usual. A moderate heart rate can be ordinary and solid. On the other hand it could be an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework.
For a few people, moderate heart rate does not create any issues. It can be an indication of being exceptionally fit. Sound youthful grown-ups and sports persons frequently have heart rates of fewer than sixty beats a minute. In other individuals, bradycardia is an indication of an issue with the heart's electrical framework. It implies that the heart's regular pacemaker isn't working right or that the electrical pathways of the heart are disturbed.
A moderate heart rate may make you:
- Feel blurry eyed or woozy.
- Feel short of breath and feel that it’s harder to work out.
- Feel tired.
- Have neck pain or an inclination that your heart is beating or rippling (palpitations).
- Feel bewildered or experience difficulty concentrating.
- Black out, if a moderate heart rate causes a drop in pulse.
A few people do not have side effects, or their indications are mild to the point that they think they are quite recently part of getting more seasoned. You can discover how quick your heart is beating by checking your heart rate. In case your pulse is moderate or uneven, talk to a specialist.
How bradycardia is dealt with depends on what is causing it. Treatment likewise relies on symptoms. Given below are some of the symptoms:
- In case harm to the heart's electrical framework causes your heart to pulsate too quickly, you will presumably need a pacemaker. A pacemaker is a gadget put under your skin that revises the moderate heart rate. Some people might have a kind of bradycardia that requires a pacemaker.
- In case another medical issue, for example, hypothyroidism or an electrolyte irregularity, is bringing about a moderate heart rate, treating that issue may cure the bradycardia.
- In case a medicine is making your heart to pulsate too gradually, your specialist may change the dosage or recommend an alternate drug. In case you can't quit taking that medicine, you may require a pacemaker.
Bradycardia is frequently the aftereffect of another heart condition, so finding a way to carry on with a heart-solid way of life will enhance your general health. This may include:
- Showing at least a bit of restraint and dedication to a good diet routine that includes a considerable amount of organic products, vegetables, whole grains, fish, and low-fat or nonfat dairy foods.
- Being gradually on most, if not all, days of the week. Your specialist can let you know what type of exercise is okay for you.
- Getting more fit in case you have to, and maintaining a solid weight.
- Not smoking.
- Overseeing other medical issues, for example, hypertension or elevated cholesterol.
पोषक तत्वों से युक्त तमाम खाद्य पदार्थों मैं से एक ओट्स भी है. ओट्स में विटामिंस और अन्य पोषक तत्वों के अलावा कई खनिज भी पाए जाते हैं. इसमें पाए जाने वाले खनिज पदार्थों में प्रमुख हैं. आयरन, मैग्नीशियम, जिंक, कैल्शियम, आदि. इसके अलावा ओट्स में फाइबर भरपूर मात्रा में पाया जाता है. कार्बोहाइड्रेट के लिए भी ओट्स का इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. यही नहीं इसमें विटामिन बी और विटामिन ई की भी प्रचुरता होती है.
अपने इन्हीं तमाम पोषक तत्वों के कारण यह हमारे शरीर में होने वाली कई तरह की परेशानियों को दूर करने में मददगार साबित होता है. दिल से संबंधित बीमारियों और कोलेस्ट्रॉल बढ़ने से रोकने में भी ओट्स बहुत उपयोगी है. क्योंकि इसमें फोलिक एसिड पाया जाता है. इसलिए इसे एंटी कैंसर भी कहा जाता है. ओट्स का सेवन गर्भवती महिलाओं और बच्चों को निश्चित रूप से करना चाहिए. आइए ओट्स के कुछ फायदे और इसके नुकसान को जानें.
1. रक्तचाप के नियंत्रण में
ओट्स हमारे शरीर में बढ़ते हुए रक्तचाप को नियंत्रित कर सकता है. जाहिर है बढ़ता हुआ रक्तचाप इंसान की जान तक ले सकता है. रक्तचाप से पीड़ित व्यक्ति ओट्स का सेवन करके रक्तचाप को नियंत्रित कर सकता है. इसमें पाया जाने वाला फाइबर हमारे शरीर में कोलेस्ट्रॉल के नियंत्रण में भी उपयोगी होता है.
2. आंतो के लिए
आंतों में होने वाली परेशानियों को दूर करने में भी ओट्स बहुत लाभदायक होता है. अल्सरेटिव कोलाइटिस से पीड़ित व्यक्तियों के लिए तो यह वरदान की तरह है. ओट्स का नियमित सेवन आपको पेट से संबंधित समस्याओं जैसे कि कब्ज आदि से परेशानियों से छुटकारा दिलाता है. इसका कारण यह है कि ओट्स में प्रचुर मात्रा में फाइबर पाया जाता है.
3. प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ाने में
हमारे शरीर की प्रतिरोधक क्षमता में कमी कई रोगों को जन्म दे सकती हैं. इसलिए जरूरी है कि हम अपने शरीर की प्रतिरक्षा तंत्र को मजबूत करें. अपने शरीर के प्रतिरोधक क्षमता को बढ़ाने के लिए आप ओट्स का नियमित सेवन कर सकते हैं.
4. केंसर के लिए
ओट्स के इस्तेमाल से हम कैंसर को भी दूर कर सकते हैं. ओट्स में लिग्ननंस एंटेरोलैक्टोन की तरह ही कई फैटोकेमिकल पाए जाते हैं जो कि कैंसर दूर करने में काफी उपयोगी होते हैं. इनका काम कैंसर से संबंधित हार्मोन की रोकथाम करना होता है.
5. वजन घटाने में
ओट्स का इस्तेमाल हम वजन घटाने के लिए भी करते हैं. क्योंकि यह चर्बी को खत्म करने के लिए काफी अच्छा खाद्य पदार्थ माना जाता है. इसमें प्रोटीन की मात्रा भरपूर होती है. जिससे कि आपको भूख कम लगती है. इसलिए जिनको अपना मोटापा कम करना हो या वजन घटाना हो वह इस ओट्स का इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं.
6. कोलेस्ट्रोल कम करने में
ओट्स में मौजूद तमाम तत्व हमारे शरीर से कोलेस्ट्रॉल को नियंत्रित करने में सहायक सिद्ध होते हैं. ओट्स में बीटा ग्लूकोज नाम का एक चिपचिपा तत्व पाया जाता है. जो हमारे आँतों की सफाई कर कब्ज की समस्या को दूर करता है. इसकी वजह से खराब कोलेस्ट्रोल हमारे शरीर में भंडारित नहीं हो पाती है.
7. त्वचा में निखार लाने के लिए
ओट्स हमारी त्वचा को नमी देकर रुखी-सूखी त्वचा में जान डाल देता है. इसके सेवन से हमारी त्वचा खिल उठती है. इसके अलावा त्वचा में होने वाली परेशानियों को भी यह दूर करने में सहायक होता है.
8. तनाव से बचने के लिए
ओट्स में मौजूद फाइबर और मैग्नीशियम हमारे दिमाग में सेरोटोनिन की मात्रा बढ़ाते हैं. जिससे मस्तिष्क कि में शांति रहती है. इस वजह से हम काफी सुकून महसूस करते हैं और हम बेहतर नींद ले पाते हैं. इसके अलावा ओट्स में ब्लूबेरी मिलाकर भी सेवन कर सकते हैं.
9. शुगर के उपचार में
ओट्स में पाए जाने वाले फाइबर और कार्बोहाइड्रेट की भरपूर मात्रा इसे शुगर के उपचार में उपयोगी बनाती है. इन तत्वों की वजह से हमारा भोजन धीरे-धीरे पचता है. जिससे कि रक्त में उपस्थित ग्लूकोज का स्तर नियंत्रित रहता है.
10. दिल के लिए
ओट्स में मौजूद फाइबर की प्रचुरता हमारे दिल के लिए काफी महत्वपूर्ण साबित होता है. ओट्स के नियमित सेवन से हम दिल से संबंधित तमाम बीमारियों को दूर कर सकते हैं.
There is no need to walk around embarrassingly with unwanted lip and chin hair, or to endure your sweaty hairy underarms. There is also no need to painfully and repeatedly wax, thread and pluck your hair lifelong. Permanent laser hair reduction provides a painless solution to these annoying problems. Lasers use focused beams of light which specifically target and destroy hair roots without harming the skin or any other tissues.
Hair can easily and permanently be removed from any part of the body, but most females opt for removal of unwanted hair from the lip, chin, underarms, bikini line, arms and legs . Many males like a clean hairless chest and also a clean back and permanent hair removal with lasers provides them with a fast and safe option.
How do lasers work?
A theory formulated by a number of doctors at the famous Harvard Medical School, called Selective Photo-thermolysis (SPTL) is applied for hair reduction. A variety of parameters like hair thickness, depth of hair roots and skin colour, etc. are considered for calculating the appropriate wavelength and pulse duration of light which will specifically match the targeted hair roots. This laser light is absorbed by the pigment in the follicles, thus destroying the hair roots. No regrowth of hair is expected once the hair roots are completely gone.
Benefits of laser hair removal
- Permanent: Unlike shaving, waxing, plucking or threading where you repeat the process lifelong, laser hair removal requires only about 4-6 monthly sessions and then you are set for life.
- Precision: Laser can precisely pinpoint the selective dark and coarse hair without causing any damage to the surrounding tissues. Speed: Within a fraction of a second, the pulsed light of a laser can simultaneously treat many hair follicles. It can treat small areas such as the upper lip within a minute, whereas it can take about 1/2 hour to treat the back or the legs.
- Effectiveness: The unwanted hair follicles are removed permanently during sessions at intervals of three to seven weeks.
How to prepare for it?
Lasers should generally be performed under supervision of qualified dermatologists who also have additional specialised qualifications and understanding of laser physics. It is always best to meticulously check the track record of the doctor and the technicians performing these procedures. Six weeks prior to the laser hair reduction procedure, you need to stop waxing, plucking and electrolysis. Avoid a tan six weeks prior to treatment since it is difficult for laser light to pass through pigmented skin.
Prior to the treatment, the targeted hairs will be trimmed to a few millimeters above the surface of your skin. Your dermatologist will adjust the laser parameters using the onboard computer to exactly match the targeted hair roots. For protecting the outer layers of your skin, a cold gel is applied. Painless pulses of light are then applied to the target areas till the complete desired area is treated. For the chin or underarms, this requires just a couple of minutes. You may feel a bit of warmth when light touches your skin but this is not uncomfortable. Ice packs are applied after the procedure to sooth your skin. The next session is taken up normally after two to four weeks.
Potential side effects
- Irritation of skin associated with redness, swelling or discomfort, which subside within a few hours of the treatment.
- Temporary pigmentary changes may be observed, such as darkening or lightening.
- Underlying hormonal issues can be a cause for unsatisfactory improvement and this should be checked by your gynaecologist or endocrinologist.
हम सभी भुट्टा खाने हम सभी को भुट्टा खाना बहुत अच्छा लगता है. कई बार हम इसे पॉपकॉर्न के रूप में भी खाते हैं. और कई बार सड़कों पर मिलने वाले भुने हुए भुट्टे भी हम खाते हैं. भुट्टे को मकई के नाम से भी जाना जाता है. स्वास्थ्य और पोषण के दृष्टिकोण से यह एक बेहतरीन खाद्य पदार्थ है. कोलेस्ट्रोल और फाइबर की प्रचुरता के कारण दिल के मरीजों के लिए बहुत ही अच्छा माना जाता है.
आपको यह जानकर हैरानी हो सकती है कि भुट्टे को पकाने के बाद उसमें पाए जाने वाले एंटीऑक्सीडेंट्स में 50% तक की बढ़ोतरी हो जाती है. पके हुए भुट्टे में कैरोटिनोइड में विटामिन ए पाया जाता है. भुट्टे का पिला रंग कैरोटिन के कारण ही होता है. इसके अलावा इसमें विटामिन, फोलिक एसिड और कार्बोहाइड्रेट की भरपूर मात्रा भी पाई जाती है. इसमें पाए जाने वाले तात्व कैंसर जैसी बीमारियों को दूर करने में बहुत ही महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाते हैं. भुट्टे का पीला रंग इस में पाए जाने वाले प्रोटीन के कारण होता है. भुट्टा या मकई विटामिन कार्बोहाइड्रेट्स और फोलिक एसिड का मुख्य स्रोत है. आइए भुट्टे से होने वाले कुछ फायदे और नुकसान पर एक नजर डालते हैं.
1. वजन बढ़ाने में
कुछ लोगों के लिए मोटापा कम करना जरूरी होता है. तो वहीं कई लोग बेहद दुबले-पतले भी होते हैं. जिनकी इच्छा अपने मोटापे में वृद्धि की करने की होती है, उनके लिए भुट्टा एक बेहतर विकल्प हो सकता है. जिससे आप अपनी मोटापा को बढ़ा सकते हैं. यानी जिनका वजन कम है. वह भुट्टे खा कर अपना वजन बढ़ा सकते हैं. मकई में पाया जाने वाला मकई में मौजूद कैलोरी आपके आपके वजन को बढ़ाने में मददगार साबित होती है. इसके अलावा इसमें कार्बोहाइड्रेट भी प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाता है.
2. कैंसर के उपचार में
कैंसर जैसी खतरनाक बीमारियां किसी को भी डरा देती हैं. यदि आप कैंसर से होने वाले खतरे को रोकना चाहते हैं या कैंसर से बचना चाहते हैं. तो आपको मकई का नियमित सेवन करना चाहिए क्योंकि मकई में पाए जाने वाले एंटीऑक्सीडेंट्स हमारे शरीर में मौजूद फ्री रेडिकल्स को निष्क्रिय करने का काम करते हैं. जिससे कैंसर पीड़ितों को काफी राहत मिलती है.
3. खून की कमी होने पर
खून की कमी होने की बीमारी को ही हम एनीमिया के नाम से जानते हैं. इस बीमारी को दूर करने में मकई की महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका होती है. यदि आप नियमित रूप से मकई का सेवन करें तो इस में पाया जाने वाला विटामिन बी और फोलिक एसिड हमें एनीमिया की बीमारी से बचाने का काम करता है.
4. गर्भवती महिलाओं के लिए
गर्भावस्था के दौरान महिलाओं को कई तरह की परेशानियों का सामना करना पड़ता है. इस दौरान महिलाओं में कई तरह के खनिज पदार्थों और पोषक तत्वों की भी कमी होने लगती है. ऐसे में गर्भावस्था के दौरान मकई का सेवन एक बेहतरीन खाद्य विकल्प हो सकता है. क्योंकि इसमें तमाम पोषक पदार्थों के साथ-साथ फोलिक एसिड भी पाया जाता है. ये होने वाले बच्चे के स्वास्थ्य के लिए भी बेहतर साबित होता है.
5. खराब कोलेस्ट्रॉल के नियंत्रण में
हमारे शरीर में दो तरह के कोलेस्ट्रोल होते हैं. एक खराब कोलेस्ट्रोल और दूसरा अच्छा कोलेस्ट्रॉल. खराब कोलेस्ट्रोल के कारण हमारे दिल में कई तरह की परेशानियां उत्पन्न हो सकती हैं. उन्हें दूर करने के लिए मकई करना काफी उपयोगी होता है. क्योंकि मकई में विटामिन सी और कैरोटीन पाया जाता है. जो कि हमारे खून में कोलेस्ट्रॉल की मात्रा को नियंत्रित करके रक्त प्रवाह को सुचारू बनाने में महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाती है.
मकई के नुकसान
- मकई की ज्यादा खुराक आपके पेट के लिए परेशानियां पैदा कर सकती हैं. इसलिए इसे उचित मात्रा में ही खाएं
- मकई ज्यादा मात्रा में खाना खा लेने से आपको विटामिन की कमी जैसी परेशानियों का भी सामना करना पड़ सकता है.
- मकई को कच्चा खाने से दस्त और पेट से संबंधित कई अन्य परेशानियों का सामना करना पड़ सकता है.
- मकई के सेवन से कई लोगों को एलर्जी और त्वचा पर चकत्ते या उल्टी जैसी परेशानियों का सामना करना पड़ सकता है.
If you suffer from sleeplessness or disrupted sleep at night, you should consider undertaking Ayurvedic measures to deal with the problem. The principle of Ayurveda states that proper sleep is a very important part of maintaining a good health, and any compromise with it could lead to complications. There are several Ayurvedic principles that you can adopt in order to improve your sleep. They are as follows:
Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule
- It is important for you to be disciplined regarding your sleep.
- Your mind remains dull and slow from 6 pm to 10pm. This is an ideal time for sleeping.
- You should sleep early, which will enable you to sleep well throughout the night, and wake up early the next morning.
- Try having dinner by 7 pm. Your digestive system cools down as the sun begins to set.
- Having an early meal allows proper digestion, which is important for positive sleep.
- While eating any meal, you should not concentrate on any other thing except for food.
- Oil massage therapy, especially a massage on your feet with herbal oils, is an effective Ayurvedic remedy to improve sleep.
- There are several nerve endings in your feet, which are nourished during such an oil massage.
- Massaging relieves stress, improves your blood circulation, makes you calm and relaxed, and lets you sleep at length.
- This is another important Ayurvedic way of improving your sleep.
- You need to practice several rounds of Nadi Shodhana Pranayama on a regular basis, which involves alternate nostril breathing.
- This method helps in calming down your nervous system, soothes your mind, and thus results in a deeper and better sleep.
- Ayurvedic principles state that your wellness and health depend on a proper balance between your mind, body, and soul.
- While some people make us feel positive, other people drain us emotionally, leaving us cranky and annoyed.
- You should be mindful over whom and about what you interact with before going to sleep. Always try to stay in a positive environment away from any negative factors.
- Abstain from engrossing on social media activity, watching television, or browsing on your cell phone two hours before going to bed.
It is also necessary for you to work out on a regular basis and keep physically fit and healthy. A healthy body ensures a healthy mind, which in turn, is important for improved sleep. Avoid having coffee or any form of stimulant after 3 pm in the afternoon.
Before going in for details of health, disease and cure, few points are to be understood in proper perspective as we are dealing with living system. Every living system is comprised of one or more units - called cell. Every cell contains living substance. The essence of the living substance is that it differs chemically from the surrounding medium and yet maintains a DYNAMIC EQUILIBRIUM (HOMEOSTASIS) with its environment.
Homeostasis occurs in all living cells and in the fluids and organ systems of the multicellular organisms. Referring to mammals, the 19th century French physiologist Claude Bernard coined the expression "constancy of the internal environment is the condition of life. The American physiologist W B Cannon, who first used the word "HOMEOSTASIS" referred to " the system of checks and balances which maintain internal constancy as the wisdom of the body."
HOMEOSTASIS IN HEALTH
Living systems may regulate it's internal constancy despite an altered environment. And such regulation is achieved by hierarchies of controls, checks & balances, alternate mechanisms, negative and positive feedbacks etc as environmental stress is applied.
HEALTH IS EASE MAINTAINED
In other words, when homeostasis is maintained at its optimal best i.e. integral harmonious performance of the vital functions tend to the preservation and normal development of the organism and there are no abnormal sensations and functions, it is termed health.
WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION DEFINES HEALTH as "HEALTH is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."
HOMEOSTASIS IN DISEASE
Living system may alter a given property with reference to the environment ; the property conforms to the medium and homeostasis consists in cellular adjustments, such that metabolism continues in the altered state. So disease is an altered state of homeostasis and is attended by abnormal sensations and functions in the form of signs and symptoms.
DISEASE IS EASE DISTURBED i.e. DIS – EASE On one extreme, even a single named disease may vary in degree of intensity, frequency and pathology according to relative abnormality of homeostasis; while on other extreme a single individual can suffer from many diseases also. "So health and disease are interconvertible and are two faces of the same coin."
HOMEOSTASIS IN CURE
Cure is reversal of the altered state of the homeostasis to its normal pattern. It is not mere mitigating the signs and symptoms but to reach the optimal best state of homoeostasis i.e. health. As march from health to disease is relative, the restoration of disease to health also occurs in percentages or degrees. HEALTH IS EASE RESTORED!
Stress is a very harmful all inclusive component of the human kind and can be good for us at times so that we can meet deadlines, but an excess of stretch can be very hurtful and can trade off our health physically, rationally, and emotionally. Depression is a very common and primarily created by stress.
When we are bearing overabundance of stress, numerous frameworks in the body can be adversely influenced: the digestive framework and metabolic system, the cardiovascular system, the musculoskeletal framework, the nervous system and the immune system. Excess stretch can likewise affect our mental and emotional health, our relationships with others and additionally the well-being of our bones and make us age faster.
Ayurveda offers a wonderful point of view on stress and depression management. Here are a few natural and Ayurvedic ways that can help relieve stress and depression:
- Basil leaves with Yogurt: Take ten or twelve basil leaves and blend them into yogurt. You can also add sugar to make it tastier. Blend this mix nicely to make a paste. Drink this paste to help get rid of stress.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds are the best type of herb to cure numerous kinds of diseases and infections. It is additionally extremely helpful during stress and depression. You can use it and feel its benefits.
- Take Chamomile tea: You can have chamomile tea. It is a successful treatment for depression. It can soothe your body from the inside and also help you sleep.
- Lemon Balm: Put on lemon balm to dispose off the tension and any kind of depression. It keeps up the nervous system working.
- Use ashwagandha: You can use ashwagandha to get alleviation from stress and depression.
- Lemon Juice: Drinking a glass of lemon juice every day is useful. Lemon is the best energizer for our body and keeps us on our feet while providing a cool feeling to the body from the inside.
- Almond with Milk: Take five to six almonds and drench into the water around evening time. Peel off and granulate them the next morning. Infuse this paste into a glass of tepid water. You can also add some honey or sugar to make it delicious.
- Triphala Powder: Using triphala with water around evening time is additionally helpful to recover from stress.
- Cardamom Seeds: You can take five to six cardamoms. Biting their seeds at whatever time in a day has been proven beneficial.
- Amla With Nutmeg: Take some juice of a crisp amla (Indian Gooseberry) and include a couple measure of nutmeg powder into it. Add some rock salt and blend them appropriately and drink it.
- Brahmi: Take a teaspoon of brahmi powder and swallow it with any natural liquid. It will help you channel your energy and work towards something more to distract yourself from stress.
- Yoga: For releasing stress, meditation and yoga are best.
Getting surgery for weight loss may seem to be an easy way out, but this is no miracle cure. Bariatric surgery is of many types and to benefit from this, it is important for you to make the right choice. Some types of bariatric surgery merely restrict the amount of food that can be consumed in one sitting while others reduce the amount of fats that can be absorbed from the food as well. Duodenal switch surgery is one of the latter techniques.
For this surgery, a part of the stomach is removed. This restricts the amount of food that can be consumed. The remaining part of the stomach is fashioned into a tube. This preserves the natural inlet and outlet for food and allows the patient to have a more normal diet as compared to other bariatric surgeries such as a gastric sleeve surgery. Thus, if you do not want to be restricted to a special diet, this may be the better choice of bariatric procedures for you. Removing part of the stomach also reduces the amount of hormones such as ghrelin being produced. This hormone is responsible for stimulating the appetite.
The small intestines are then addressed and separated into two channels which merge later as one. Food flows through the shorter channel. Bile and pancreatic juices flow through the longer channel. The two channels merge shortly before food passes into the large intestines. The aim of doing this is to reduce the amount of time your food spends in the small intestines. As a result of this, lesser fat is absorbed by the body. In most cases, the amount of fat absorbed by the small intestines after this procedure is reduced to 20%. This part of the procedure is reversible. What this implies is that once the patient has lost sufficient weight, the small intestines may be brought back to their original state thus allowing nutrients to be properly absorbed once again.
If you do decide to undergo this procedure, you must first fulfill certain conditions. Bariatric surgery is usually considered a last resort when other forms of weight loss have not had significant results. However, you should have lost a certain amount of weight by dieting and exercising prior to the surgery. This is necessary as this surgery will not be effective unless the person has self-control and a will to lose weight. Thus, this is seen as a commitment towards a healthier lifestyle.
*गुड़ खाने से 18 फायदे*
1- गुड़ खाने से नहीं होती गैस की दिक्कत l
2- खाना खाने के बाद अक्सर मीठा खाने का मन करता हैं।
इसके लिए सबसे बेहतर हैकि आप गुड़ खाएं।गुड़ का सेवन करने से आप हेल्दी रह सकते हैं
3 - पाचन क्रिया को सही रखना
4 - गुड़ शरीर का रक्त साफ करता है और मेटाबॉल्जिम ठीक करता है। रोज एक गिलास पानी या दूध के साथ गुड़ का सेवन पेट को ठंडक देता है। इससे गैस की दिक्कत नहीं होती।जिन लोगों को गैस की परेशानी है, वो रोज़ लंच या डिनर के बाद थोड़ा गुड़ ज़रुर खाएं.
5 - गुड़ आयरन का मुख्य स्रोत है।इसलिए यह एनीमिया के मरीज़ों के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद है।खासतौर पर महिलाओं के लिए इसका सेवन बहुत अधिक ज़रुर है.
6 - त्वचा के लिए, गुड़ ब्लड से खराब टॉक्सिन दूर करता है, जिससे त्वचा दमकती है और मुहांसे की समस्या नहीं होती है।
7 - गुड़ की तासीर गर्म है,इसलिए इसका सेवन जुकाम और कफ से आराम दिलाता है। जुकाम के दौरान अगर आप कच्चा गुड़ नहीं खाना चाहते हैं तो चाय या लड्डू में भी इसका इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं।
8 - एनर्जी के लिए - बुहत ज़्यादा थकान और कमजोरी महसूस करने पर गुड़ का सेवन करने से आपका एनर्जी लेवल बढ़ जाता है।गुड़ जल्दी पच जाता है, इससे शुगर का स्तर भी नहीं बढ़ता. दिनभर काम करने के बाद जब भी आपको थकान हो, तुरंत गुड़ खाएं।
9 - गुड़ शरीर के टेंपरेचर को नियंत्रित रखता है।इसमें एंटी एलर्जिक तत्व हैं, इसलिए दमा के मरीज़ों के लिए इसका सेवन काफी फायदेमंद होता है।
10 - जोड़ों के दर्द में आराम-- रोज़ गुड़ के एक टुकड़े के साथ अदरक का सेवन करें, इससे जोड़ों के दर्द की दिक्कत नहीं होगी।
11- गुड़ के साथ पके चावल खाने से बैठा हुआ गला व आवाज खुल जाती है।
12 - गुड़ और काले तिल के लड्डू खानेसे सर्दी में अस्थमा की परेशानी नहीं होती है।
13 - जुकाम जम गया हो, तो गुड़ पिघलाकर उसकी पपड़ी बनाकर खिलाएं।
14 - गुड़ और घी मिलाकर खाने से कान का दर्द ठीक हो जाता है।
15 - भोजन के बाद गुड़ खा लेने से पेट में गैस नहीं बनती.
16 - पांच ग्राम सौंठ दस ग्राम गुड़ के साथ लेने से पीलिया रोग में लाभ होता है।
17 - गुड़ का हलवा खाने से स्मरण शक्ति बढती है।
18 - पांच ग्राम गुड़ को इतने ही सरसों के तेल में मिलाकर खानेसे श्वास रोग से छुटकारा मिलता है।
अच्छी बातें, अच्छे लोगो, को अपने मित्रो, को अवश्य शेयर करे.
You can exercise for healthier gums as well. Gently bite down so as to make sure that your teeth make a clinking sound when they meet. Repeat this 30 to 40 times continously. This exercise will stimulate the flow of blood and will keep your gums healthy.
Bitter gourd juice contains a train of important nutrients ranging from iron, magnesium and vitamin to potassium and vitamin C. An excellent source of dietary fiber, it also contains twice the calcium of spinach, beta-carotene of broccoli, and the potassium of a banana. to reduce the bitterness of the drink iadd some honey or jaggery to it or pair it with sweet fruits like apple or pears. You can even add lemon juice to lessen the harsh taste of bitter melon juice. A pinch of black pepper and ginger can also decrease the tartness.
- Karela Helps in Maintaining Blood Sugar Levels-Bitter gourd contains an insulin-like compound called Polypeptide-p or p-insulin which has been shown to control diabetes naturally. if you consume bitter melon juice daily , consult a doctor before doing so.
2. Karela Lowers Bad Cholesterol Levels-“Bitter gourd juice is anti-inflammatory and also helps in lowering the bad cholesterol levels in the body. Thereby, it significantly reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.” It also maintains the blood pressure of the body as it is rich in potassium, which absorbs excessive sodium in the body. It is rich in iron and folic acid which are known to decrease the risk of stroke and keep your heart healthy.
3.Karela is Good for Glowing Skin and Lustrous Hair-It is powerful anti-oxidants along with vitamin A and C which prevent premature skin ageing and diminishes wrinkles. Furthermore, it reduces acne, aids in treating eczema and psoriasis, as well as protects the skin from the harmful UV rays.The nutrients vitamin A, vitamin C, Biotin and Zinc impart shine and lustre to your hair . Applying bitter gourd juice regularly to your scalp can decrease hair loss and greying of hair, treat split-ends and rough hair, shrug off dandruff, and combat itchiness. You can apply bitter gourd juice directly to stop hair fall or mix it with some curd and massage on your scalp and hair for conditioning.
4. Karela Cures Hangovers and Cleanses the Liver-Bitter gourd juice swiftly wipes out alcoholic intoxication settled in your liver.
5. Karela Helps in Weight Loss-Bitter gourd is low in calories, fat and carbohydrates. It keeps you full for longer and hence, it can easily fit in your weight loss plan.
6. Karela Boosts Your Immune System-Bitter gourd fights viruses and bacteria and strengthens your immunity. It prevents allergies and indigestion. The antioxidants work as powerful defense mechanisms against illness and also help fight free-radical damage .
7. Good for Eyes-it helps in preventing vision-related problems such as cataract since it has compounds like beta-carotene.
What are birthmarks?
Birthmarks are areas of discolored and/or raised skin that are apparent at birth or within a few weeks of birth. Birthmarks are made up of malformed pigment cells or blood vessels.
Although the cause of birthmarks is not known, most of them are benign (noncancerous) and do not require treatment. Babies with birthmarks should be examined and diagnosed by a health care provider.
What are the most common types of vascular birthmarks?
The following are the most common types of vascular birthmarks:
Macular stains or salmon patches. These are characterized by pink to red marks that may appear anywhere on the body. Angel kisses and stork bites are the most common type of vascular birthmark:
Angel's kisses. Marks located on the forehead, nose, upper lip, and eyelids that usually disappear with age.
Stork bites. Marks on the back of the neck that usually disappear with age.
Hemangioma. A common vascular birthmark. Hemangiomas become visible within the first few weeks or months of life and continue to grow rapidly for about 6 to 9 months. Then, they gradually lose this red color and also shrink. They are called strawberry patch hemangiomas. By age 5, 50% resolve and 90% resolve by age 9 without any treatment. Hemangiomas that grow into other organs or structures or become ulcerated should be evaluated by your health care provider.
Port-wine stain (also called nevus flammeus). A port-wine stain is a flat, pink, red, or purple mark that appears at birth, often on the face, arms, and legs, and continues to grow as the child grows. Port-wine stains do not go away and often need treatment if located on the eyelid or forehead. Port-wine stains involving the face may cause eye problems and be associated with other developmental disorders.
What are the most common types of pigmented birthmarks?
The following are the most common types of pigmented birthmarks:
Moles (also known as congenital nevi). These can be skin-colored, brown, or black, flat or raised and small or large. They can happen anywhere on the body. Moles can also happen in adulthood, but only moles that are present at birth are considered birthmarks. Other nevi that behave like congenital nevi can appear within the first 2 years of life. Congenital nevi can develop into cancer later in life, with larger nevi having a higher risk of becoming cancerous.
Cafe-au-lait spots. This is French for coffee with milk. These are usually oval-shaped and light brown or black. Typically these fade with age and are not a problem. However, many of them grouped together can be a sign of other health issues and should be examined by a health care provider.
Mongolian spots. These are blue or blue-gray spots on the lower back or buttocks. They are most common in babies with darker skin, like African-American or Asian babies. They can be mistaken for bruises and they usually fade with age.
Having stomach pain from two days. The pain is in around centre of stomach. The. Pain is such that It come for around 1to 2 min when I sleep or sit. But as soon as I start walking the pain reduces. After walking if I sit back pain stops. This pain 4 to 5 times in 1 hour. Provide me redemy for such. Also sneezing but it is also not frequent.
If you are in the habit of consuming alcohol excessively and notice redness on the palms of the hands or pale stools, then it might point to liver disease. These are one of the many symptoms of alcoholic liver diseases which is the collective terms for liver diseases occurring due to alcohol overconsumption which includes fatty liver, hepatitis, and cirrhosis. Read on to know about this condition in brief.
Causes and The Risk Factors
The main cause of the disease is overconsumption of alcohol though not all of the heavy drinkers develop this disease and the cause is not clearly understood. But it is found that a toxic chemical called acetaldehyde produced by alcohol damages the liver leading to its scarring and ultimately resulting in cirrhosis or an end state disease of the liver.
It is also noted that the people who consume liquor and beer or spirits are at greater risk of developing the alcoholic liver disease as compared to the ones who consume different alcoholic beverages like wine. Further, studies have revealed that women metabolize alcohol slower as compared to men and hence they are at a greater risk of developing the disease. And women who consume alcohol more and at the same time are on the heavier side have a high chance of developing a chronic liver disease which might even lead to death. Genetic factors increase the chances of developing a disease of the liver too.
If the alcoholic liver disease is suspected, tests such as complete blood count, liver biopsy, liver function tests and coagulation studies might be conducted to confirm the diagnosis and proceed with the treatment.
Prevention and Treatment
For the prevention of alcoholic liver disease, the most critical step is to stop the intake alcohol completely. If you stop consuming alcohol, the risk for the rapid acceleration of the liver disease stops and then you can proceed with the further treatment procedures. If you cannot give up alcohol altogether, it is recommended to limit the intake of alcohol to only one or two drinks per day but is best to stop completely.
The causes and the risk factors of the alcoholic liver disease vary from one person to another, and similarly, the procedures of treatment also vary depending on the condition of the liver of the affected person.
Medications are used to treat the liver disease which depends on the condition of the liver. The healthcare professional decides the course of medication as per the requirements. In some severe cases, the doctors are left with the only option of liver transplantation which is the only definitive therapy in modern medical science, but that involves a lot of risks and other complications. So when it comes to alcoholic liver disease prevention is better than cure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!