Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Inform Medical AestheticsYour feedback matters!
I want to hair long Bhut kuch use kiya koi farak nhi pdha pls help me And pimples ki vajha se skin bhut khraab ho gyi hai Pls help me.
I have dark circles and tiredness on my face I look tired every time please sir tell me the solution.
I am 22 year old female and have hair fall from 6 months. Whenever I do oiling and wash it, lots of hair fallen out and day by day its getting thin. I am very depressed from this. Please suggest best to cure it.
Which is the best method to cure sunken eyes and protruding cheek bone (with no facial fat) due to over masturbation ; I have already left all bad habits and foods since 6 months taking good nutrition, yet not much effects on sunken eyes; other body parts have restored health?
androgenic alopecia. My hair not growing at all it growing up to 1 or 2 mm and fall down and some hair growing remain not growing at all it growing up to 1 or 2 mm and fall down and some hair growing remain not growing at all it growing up to 1 or 2 mm and fall down and some hair growing remain not growing at all it growing up to 1 or 2 mm and fall down and some hair growing remain not growing at all it growing up to.
Winter is back. And the major troubleshooter is dry skin. Many people will have to face this problem.
Here are few tips for healthy skin in winter.
1. Good moisturizers. Use them regularly according to your skin type. Consult your dermatologist for prescribe a good moisturiser.
2. Because it's winter, very hot water is good for healthy skin. This is a myth. The fact is excess hot water will dry the skin more. Use lukewarm water fir bath always.
3. Winter is no excuse to avoid sunscreen. Always apply sunscreen before going out.
Sir/ ma'am I have having very low density hairs at starting or in front. How to increase their density.
Dull skin may occur due to multiple reasons such as lifestyle factors and other environmental factors. It makes you look tired and older; this is due to the presence of dead cells on the skin which does not allow the light to reflect properly off your skin. Facials are very helpful in getting rid of dull skin by improving your complexion and circulation. It cleans the pores, removes dead cells, making you look your age, or even younger.
Here are some facial treatments for various skin types:
- If oily skin is your woe: If you have oily skin, you can exfoliate your skin using an exfoliating jelly that contains vanilla and alginate (also known as alginic acid) that removes impurities, blackheads and whiteheads from your skin. You can also use a face mask that consists of clay and align (chemical extracted from brown seaweed) that helps in preserving the skin moisture and tightening the pores on your skin. The procedures help in getting rid of impurities and have a soothing effect on the skin as well.
- Fight dry skin: Dry skin problems, such as wrinkles necessitate a hydrate and restore facial. This begins with an exfoliation to remove the dead cells from the topmost layer (epidermis) of the skin. Once the facial is complete, a massage cream is applied that helps in regenerating new skin cells. A vitamin C serum is then applied to make your skin supple and moisturized.
- For combination skin: If you are a person who has the worst of both worlds; dry and oily, then you should opt for a procedure that treats both at one go. A balancing facial that exfoliates the skin using ‘micro-dermabrasion’ (a procedure that involves spraying crystals with exfoliative properties on the face in order to eliminate dead cells of the epidermis) and using a serum to add nourishment to your skin can prove to be very effective. This procedure results in a healthy and radiant complexion.
- Skin that has been affected by the sun: For skin that has been affected by the sun, you can opt for a de-tan facial that will remove the dullness of your skin. Micro dermabrasion is used to exfoliate the skin and then a de-tan process is done. Aloe Vera is used to soothe and moisturize the skin followed by application of a Vitamin C serum. A face mask with applied to lighten the complexion of the skin. This is also applicable for skin that has been affected by pollution.
I have so many very small small pimple without pus on my face becose I used expire face wash by mistake. please tell what can I do know?
I have grey hair issue premature grey hair issue since I was 14 now I am 20 I have almost 50 grey hairs or more please tell me perfect cure. I am ready to pay how much you want but I want perfect results.
Hi. I went to doc with the complaint that I feel strain on my neck area from sides. Especially when I get angry. And there is bit swallowing in my left side of neck. She told me to do usm check up. So I did usm check up my neck area and it was seen there that my lymph nodes got bigger l. Left front lymph nodes 23 mm, left back lymph nodes 15 mm, right front side 21 mm, right back 11 mm. And usm I have been told that their structure haven. T change. They r probably reacting to something may be to your anxiety (nervousness) or may be you got cold. But I have not been told what should I do. How to treat them to make them get smaller or at least prevent them from growing up. Anf if I do not treat them can it they turn to cancer?
I have combination to oily skin and I am fair in skin tone but I felt theses days I am loosing my complexion can you suggest the best face wash or any other product so that I can maintain my tone. I am tired of trying facewash now im using bodyshop vitamin c facewash.
Hello doctors. In dino meri skin bhot dry rhti hai. Or dhup me janne ke baad bhot khujli hoti hai please sir help.
How I remove dark circles under the eyes I don't know what I do to remove dark circles fastly please help me.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.