Doctor in Global Hospital - Lakdikapul
Submit a review for Global Hospital - LakdikapulYour feedback matters!
I had a fracture in my leg. I did a plater but after doing plaster I am still having pain in my leg. Why.
Here are a few tips to get better sleep:
1. It is important to maintain the same sleep schedule every single day. This helps to naturalize your body clock and get the best quality sleep.
2. Switch off all mobile phones, laptops and other electronic devices. Their artificial glow not only hampers your eyesight, but also prolongs the amount of time your body takes to relax and fall off to sleep.
3. If your back pain causes you to continually wake up in the middle of the night in discomfort, then sleep with a pillow or cushion between your legs so as to straighten out your back and relieve pent up stress.
4. The importance of your pillow can never be stressed upon enough. Your pillow should be not too fat, hard or soft. It should just about support the natural curve of your neck, so that it is perfectly aligned with the centre of your body. Correct sleeping postures are extremely important.
5. Make sure your room is nice and dark so as to stimulate the secretion of a hormone called melatonin that is regulated by light exposure. Darker the room, greater melatonin, making you more sleepy.
6. Those who exercise regularly and well are known to be fitful sleepers. Exercise well before bedtime. If required, do some light yoga or stretching exercises that promote sleep.
7. What you eat throughout the day makes a difference to the quality of your sleep. Stay away from too much caffeine, alcohol, or a heavy meal just before sleeping. They only make you stay awake for longer and may cause heartburn or stomach trouble. Don't drink too much water, or else you will be making more midnight trips to the bathroom than clocking those sleep hours.
8. Try to keep your head clear of all worries and stress when in bed. Regular meditation and deep breathing can help.
There is no end to all the things you can do to sleep well and comfortably. It is important to be self-disciplined to sleep well and hence be a healthy individual.
I have trouble in sleep. I wake up at 2-3 am daily and after that I am unable to sleep. I am taking Nitrazepam 10 mg for this but still I am unable to sleep continuously for 6-8 hours.
When we take sleeping tablets we can hear any sound? And Which is best powerful sleeping pills? Can you give name of that pills.
Which is most powerful sleeping pills (give name of pills) for 2 hours? Can hear sound of others when we take sleeping pills?
- If you have obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and you are using CPAP therapy, you may be wondering whether sleeping position matters when it comes to having or treating sleep apnea.
Believe it or not, sleeping positions have a big influence on how well we sleep, not only with regard to OSA, but in relation to other health conditions.