Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Githa Nature Cure & Yoga HospitalYour feedback matters!
Procrastination is a way of sabotaging oneself by putting off activities and delaying success. This is an emotional and mental obstacle that many people face in varying degrees. So here is everything you need to know about procrastination.
- It becomes a lifestyle: As per medical research, about 20% of the people who procrastinate, have been doing it on a chronic basis and can now safely say that this is a lifestyle and not just a habit that one has fallen prey to.
- It is cultivated: Contrary to popular belief, procrastination is not something that anyone is born with. It is cultivated with constant inaction over a period of years, which also includes the act of making excuses to put off a task.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In many cases, procrastinators will end up enjoying higher consumption of alcohol than their contemporaries. This may be done to alleviate boredom before the excessive consumption becomes a habit, which further dulls the senses.
- Hiding from the truth: It has been seen that procrastinators often lie to themselves or hide the truth about their problem by making mindless excuses, which do not actually exist. They are chronic liars who come to believe their lies, which can give rise to even more severe behavioural issues.
- Distractions: Most people who procrastinate will look for distractions that will keep them from doing their work properly. This may include watching television or eating, or even doing mindless chores that are not important.
- Focus: Many of these procrastinators have problems when it comes to focusing and finding solutions for various tasks. They cannot prioritise and put their mind to a certain task, which also prevents them from understanding the requirements for completing that task.
- Avoiders: These types of procrastinators usually avoid doing the tasks that will lead them to success. They do not make the effort to carry out the necessary tasks in a proper manner.
- Decisional procrastinators: These kind of procrastinators simply cannot find the motivation to take a decision that will change the direction of their lives by putting one step in front of the other on a daily basis.
- Cost of procrastination: There is a huge cost that is borne by these kinds of people in the long run. While missing deadlines, losing jobs and not graduating from college are just some of the consequences, many of them also come down with a plethora of health conditions including gastrointestinal diseases.
- Therapy for procrastination: The best way to transform a procrastinator is with the help of cognitive behavioural therapy, which can help in reprogramming the brain with fruitful, guided discussions and internal dialogues. This kind of therapy works well in the long run.
My throat is aching alot and I get dry cough & my nose is totally chocked. I have gargled lot of times but I didn't get rid of that. There is a lot of irritation in my throat. This has been from 5 days.
I am 36 year old I am suffering from high bp since last 16 months I am taking olvance 40 my mass body index is under 25 what should I do.
Conflict in thinking, I can do my basic level in work but I can't reach excellence level. My head become heavy and paining when I trying to cross my comfort level of thinking about work this convert into stress frustration. Is it possible to come out from this.
Respected sir/mam I am using amala juice daily two times morning and evening on an empty stomach after sleeping in night started wheezing so there was a problem in breathing slightly. And I consult local doctor he suggested azithromycin500 mg tablets for 3 days at night time. After taking medicine there was no problem of wheezing and amala juice taken then start as same wheezing at night so please suggest me any medication without stop amala juice because amala juice is awesome results on my hair and skin. Yours faithfully.
I am 42 years old. I am suffering from Astana hyper gastric and high blood pressure. Sometimes my health condition not good. I take all medicines daily but I cannot feel a minute for sleeping for which my mental stress a lot. All night and feel awake and heart beat increases in night. Please prefer something.
For e.g. I have black spots as well pimples on my back .i used scar removal cream for 4 months but I did not see any changes. What should I do?
I am 24 years old female. I suffered from dengue fever last week. It affected my liver function and Dr. Advice me to take pantop DSR capsule and udliv 150 mg two times per day. Now I am recovering and I left these medications. And I brought giloy juice for better liver function. I take it today 3 table spoon mixed with 1 glass of water. Bt I am feeling heaviness on chest and not feeling good. Should I continue with medicine prescribed by Dr. And not take giloy juice? Help me please.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from fever, cold and cough, Nose blocked since yesterday! Feeling low of energy and body pain. What should I do? Prescribe some medicines.
3 years before I had left side chest pain and irregular heat beats And I consulted doctors for this like cardiologists Every one prescribed me tests and according given medicines but some time I got relief and go and came back after some times. This process continues till last April 2017 this year when I approached Dr. at ESCORTS New delhi and he too prescribed Me every test which he wants including 2D ECHO, TMT, lipid chest xrsys profiles, blood culture blood sugar. Thyroid. And after receiving the reports he said you are a fit and don't prescribing any medicines said it is just a muscle pain. After that when I reached srinagar some times I checked mh BP and it's 130/90 Yesterday bed time take revelol xl 12.5 and zopress 0.25 Now today 17 Nov-2017 I checked my BP it's 140/100 And I visited nearest hospital doctor after listened me, she prescribed me amlosafe 5 mg Is its a safe medicine or not? I want your suggestions that what can I do now?
My BP raised to 140/100 And doctor prescribed me amlosafe 5 mg Is it is a best medicine And what can I do this time.
It’s not just painful but also very irritating to have that odd neck, back, knee or any other muscular pain. Just sitting and waiting for the pain to go is something that we just cannot do. We want instant relief! Some of us wonder how we even got this pain. Asking around we find answers such as an incorrect posture of the body, too much of physical stress on a particular muscle or staying still in one position for a long time. Right, long working hours sitting in front of a computer.
- Ayurveda dives a bit deeper to find out the cause of muscular pain. According to Ayurveda, the muscle pain is caused by collection of harmful toxins in a particular area of the body which blocks the smooth transportation of essential nutrients, which leads to the aggravation of the “Vata” element in the body and causing muscular pain. There is no exception to any age group from this pain.
- Once again, body, diet and health, are all inter- linked. Ayurveda says a prominent way to avoid muscular pain is our diet. Cheese, cakes, meat, processed food, caffeine are strictly to be avoided by Ayurveda. This is because these kinds of foods dry up the muscles making them stiff and causing pain.
- If a person experiences muscular pain, Ayurveda has natural and chemical free methods to manage the pain. The main method is the practice of Abhyanga. It includes the application of oil all over the body, and massaging the areas where pain is experienced gently. This improves blood circulation with the nutrients needed all over the body. The heating properties of the oil stimulate the same.
- At Dr. Vaidya’s, we have innovative products which help in prevention and management of muscular pain. One of them is the evergreen super popular, Rumox Balm. Rumox balm is a special Ayurvedic formulation that has an anti-inflammatory properties and an analgesic effect. Apart from treating swelling and muscular pain, it also provides relief from all types of arthritic pain.
- Another product tried by thousands of our loyal customers is Sandhivati, which is a strong formulation for treatment of arthritis. Composed of Maharasnadi Quath Ghan powder and Mahayograj Guggul powder, this product is used for effective treatment of muscular, joint and arthritic pain.
- We also have special herbal massage oil called Nirgundi Oil, a formulation of Til Oil, Castor Oil, Sarsav Oil and Nirgundi Extract. It is to be gently applied over the pain affected area.
- We have a range over thirty products that include your daily use products such as Herbodanty, medicine for cold, cough, shampoo etc. Our in-house doctor, Dr. (Mrs.) Surya Bhagwati (BAMS, DHA, DHHCM, and DHBTC) can help you build your Ayurveda knowledge and help diagnose any medical issues you may be suffering from. Following our founder, Dr.Natoobhai Vaidya. Legacy we continue to offer free consultation to all our patients. We strive to be one of the best Ayurvedic Clinics in Mumbai while following his beliefs of providing high quality medicine, superior customer care and to be dedicated to our patients welfare.