Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Care HospitalYour feedback matters!
This following details of my grandfather. My grandfather age of 80. Several many days, my grandfather feel ill with his very tiredness and sleepiness. Before one night, in middle night at above 3: 00 am, he had felt down in the bathroom and he did not work up from fell down, after that he had bleeding from his mouth. And he does not work up from sleepiness and when he had walk on the floor or road, he fell down and became speechless and senseless. So my grandfather condition is not good. So I want to solutions from respectable doctors to recover from his illness. So please help me. What can I do now?
- Insomnia is a sleep disorder in which a person finds it difficult to fall asleep or to stay asleep. Insomnia also includes poor sleep quality, restless sleep, waking up several times during sleep, and feeling un-refreshed or tired after waking up. Homeopathy provides a very safe, effective and non-habit forming treatment of both types of insomnia — acute and chronic. Since the homeopathic medicines are sourced from natural substances, there are no side-effects.
- While insomnia lasting less than a month is considered acute, if the condition continues for more than a month, it is referred to as chronic insomnia. There are various causes of insomnia. The prominent ones are stress, grief, depression, emotional disturbance, intake of stimulants like coffee and alcohol, and a huge number of medical reasons (like heart diseases, breathing disorders, thyroid problems, and rheumatoid arthritis). Insomnia is also one of the major concerns in elderly people.
- Homoeopathy has natural remedies to cure this disorder permanently
- You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects.
Sir mein jab bhi koi heavy object uthaata hu ya fir kuch der hold karta hu toh mere hands kaampne lag jate hai. Means hands me tremor hota hai.
I am playing cricket and suddenly I am not able to feel my left hand, nose and lips. Kindly please help me in this situation because I got worried. Thank you.
Hello I have a muscle and nerve problem in my stomach and having some tingling of nerves at back and also I can not move my body. And run. I can not lift weight also. If I lift weight I feel some internal bowl movements. And I start with breathing problem.
Does become (acne on back) and upper arms (where it is covered till half sleeve) along with migraine type headaches and digestive issues Suggest something? I have been troubled with these for over 4 months (pimple issue on face has reduced but had troubled me for over 3 years. SUGGEST me some Tests that can reveal anything or indicate Toxins in body.
Dear Dr. I am a 50 year male. I have nerve compression problem of spine for the last 10 years. I visited Dr. At Panchkula for ozone therapy. The Dr. Injected four injections in my four discs. Now I feel nerve compression with little less intensity than before but I still cannot walk freely. Moreover, I feel heaviness in my back where injections have been given. What should I do for removing nerve compression so that I may be able to walk freely without pain.
Does epilepsy treatment possible with the help of medicine if possible then what is the duration of its.
- Chronic headache is a common problem in today's life style people. Ayurveda differentiate various type of headache (shirishool) as per involvement of doshas like vata, pitta, kapha, ardhavabhedak, shankhak etc. In modern medicine also gives headache names as per cause like tention headache, migraine. But in general when people have headache call it migraine. As per last 27 years experience mainly two types patients are seen first patients who have acidity and feels head pain and gastritis and second patient who have more stressful life and feels headache in early morning.
- Ayurveda have very effective treatment of migraine and chronic headache by some oral medicines, panchakarma therapy and diet changes. Most of the patients treated by me got permanent relief. Ayurveda treatment beauty is that it not only cures headache but provide relaxation, detoxification and rejuvenation of the body.
Can Green Tea cause Migraines to happen. I am suffering from strange (head+eye) pains (ONE SIDED. Basically these are my list of problems: 1. Digestive problems of gas, bloating and sudden stomach pains that may lost from 30 mins to 1 hour and then slowly fade away. 2. I have a Pimple problem which has now subsided and reduced. Still I get active pimples on my back (backne) and upper arms. 3. I have developed this new headache type one-sided pains. Is there toxins in blood and any recommended body tests.
À person suffering from Parkinson disease have any chance to have blindness? Is he prone to blindness? What should be the we do to stop damage of eyesight?
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.
My mother 82 years, has been diagnosed with Parkinsynosis after trial and error from several physicians and surgeons who first treated her for NPH for around 3 years, and also for bi-polar disease for about a decade. She seems to be on the path of recovery as far as the Parkinson's disease is concerned. But she has movement problems is not able to stand on her feet/legs and needs to be lifted. She also has problems with her back. We have been advised to give her Neuro-physiotherapist support. Kindly advise.
From last 20-25 days, I feel pain in lower back and numbness in right leg foot and it does irritated me all the time. Sometime in numbness area I feel burning. I could not able to walk properly. Please suggest.
Good morning I am uday rawal from pune maharashtra. My spouse having problem migraine & headache problem. I have gone for other treatment, but results are not satisfactory. Can anyone gives us solution or suggestions.
Hello. Im suffering from too much headache as I have migraine problem. I can not even see the light tv phone .etc. When I have headache. Im unable to handle the light sound etc. please tell me what can I do. Can you tell me my migraine count?
I am suffering from RLS from the last 3 years and I am under treatment of Dr. Neurology. I want to know whether there is any treatment to get full recovery. I am 82 and no other problem, having good health. Thanks.
A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well. Some patients have also complained about light sensitivity while others have also complained about pain in all areas of the head.
Some of the factors that separate a migraine from a normal headache are as follows:
While a headache may last at best a day, migraines may last longer, sometimes even up to 3 days.
- Feelings of nausea or actual vomiting
- Sensitivity to light
- Extreme sensitivity to changes in sound
Causes Behind Migraines
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
- Hormonal changes in the body that may have adverse effects
- Dehydration is also known to trigger migraines
- Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body
- Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraines to appear
- Lack of sleep
- Lifestyle issues such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy
Migraine is treated in homeopathy by attacking the root causes that may trigger them. Rather than temporarily alleviating pain, homeopathic treatments aim at curing the problem completely.
Some of the medicines that are known to be effective are:
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Sanguinaria: Is highly effective for situations where the migraine is on the right side of the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.