Doctor in Babuji Maternity Hospital
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Babuji Maternity HospitalYour feedback matters!
I have been facing hair fall problem since 2 months. Earlier the loss was few but now it is serious. Please suggest me something so that I recover.
I am suffering from urticaria more than 1 years? Already taken treatment for this but still not resolved from root, what should I do?
I hv issue with hair fall my father is bald not totally he is at 50 nw, I hv also dandruff problems How can I cure my hair?
Hello doctor, my hairs are too thin how do I get thick hairs and how to get dense hairs please suggest natural foods.
I am a 49 year old male. I am suffering from skin etching on all parts of body from foot toes to scalp. Taking cetrizine 10 it give me relief for 24 + hours. I am also suffered from hypertension and taking Amlong A tablet for this.
Hello Dr, My skin is pigmented with dark spots on nose and upper chicks. I was having a clear skin even without pimples. Nowadays the dark spots are spreading all over face. Kindly suggest a good skin regime for the problem.
Getting a hair transplant is a matter of getting yourself a new weave from the hair follicles harvested from an area of your own body where the hair growth is better. This is a simple surgical procedure where the number of sittings and the intensity of the sessions will depend entirely on the cause for hair loss as well as the response to the treatment. This procedure can be used to restore the lost hair in many areas including the scalp, the eyebrows, the eyelashes and more. While the procedure may be a simple one, it may cause certain side effects for certain people. Let us learn more about the same.
- Few Side Effects: This surgical process may not lead to those many side effects for the simple fact that the donor and the recipient are the same. When the hair comes from the same body, there is little chance of the immune system mistaking it for a foreign body. This will lead to fewer side effects.
- Pain: Pain in the area where the grafting has happened may be one of the side effects which may happen primarily due to the fact that the procedure may lead to some amount of abrasion which can cause inflammation and pain.
- Bleeding: There are chances of going through bleeding after the procedure, but this too is usually a rare and extreme side effect. This may point at the presence of an infection. Bleeding does not usually happen after such a procedure because coagulation holds the new follicles in place and ensures that there is no bleeding or infection.
- Scarring: While itching and scarring may be more common side effects of this kind of procedure, this usually lasts as long as the swelling does. This will take a week or two to clear up. The scarring may happen when the hairline begins to redefine itself. And in some cases, the hairline may look unnatural due to the scarring. The hair growing at the back of the head may also look strange due to this reason.
- Grading: In order to avoid the problem of scarring and a strange looking hairline, the doctors now use a procedure called grading with which the thicker hair grows towards the back and the thinner hair remains in front. If this is done in a proper fashion, one cannot even make out that surgery has taken place on the scalp.
- Upkeep: While the Follicle Unit Extraction method ensures that the scarring does not take place to that degree where it becomes too obvious, one must realise that upkeep will be required so as to prevent further hair loss even in the areas surrounding the transplant.
Are you unhappy with the results of shaving, waxing or tweezing for removing the unwanted hair from your body? You should opt for laser hair removal for this purpose, which is considered to be much more effective than the regular methods. Laser hair removal is a very common cosmetic procedure which is undertaken popularly. It involves the exposure of your body hair follicles to beams of highly concentrated laser light. The pigments present in your follicles absorb this light, which results in the destruction of the hair.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal-
Lasers are quite effective in removing unwanted hair from areas such as the legs, face, arms, underarms and other different body parts. The various benefits of laser hair removal include the following:
Precision: Lasers can target dark, coarse hairs selectively without causing any damage to the surrounding skin.
Speed: Every pulse of laser takes less than a fraction of a second, during which many hairs are treated together. The laser is capable of treating an area which is the size of a quarter within a second. Areas such as the upper lips take less than one minute to be treated, while large areas may require an hour.
Predictability: The results of laser hair removal are highly predictable and most people get to have permanent hair loss after undertaking three to seven treatment sessions.
Your hair, which will get treated is usually trimmed to a few millimeters above your skin surface. The laser device is adjusted according to your hair colour, thickness and location.
You will be made to wear proper eye protection, depending on the type of laser being used. The outer layers of your skin are also protected using a cold gel or a cooling device. This helps the laser to penetrate your skin. After this, a full pulse light is exposed to the area concerned. After completion of the process, you will be given ice packs, cold water and anti-inflammatory creams for easing any discomfort you feel.
For a few days after a laser hair removal session, your treated skin area may look and feel like a sunburn. You need to apply moisturisers for healing. You can wear make-up if the treatment has been undertaken on your skin. The treated hair falls out within the next one month. You should wear sunscreen for preventing colour changes on your treated skin area. In people with a dark complexion, blisters are sometimes likely.