Submit a review for Arun's Accupenture clinicYour feedback matters!
I've heard that chia seeds lead to infertility in men, is this true or not? PS. Chia seeds for weight loss.
Actually. I would like to ask question about wait gain and muscle gain (fitness) remedies and diet maintenance i.e what have yo do. Something like workouts etc etc.
My left knee paining I am 62 years old female diabetic .in x ray swelling indicated pl suggest some medicine.
Which dry fruit we can consume in morning? Fig almond raisin or all of these. Please suggest can we take honey with dry fruit. If any other effective way for health of honey and dry fruit please suggest us. heartily Thanks a lot.
I am 37 year old and pain in knee cap during climb of satires or running. What are the causes. What kind of exercise is help in it.
I do decent amount of physical work as I am into Civil construction so have regular site visits. But I also travel a lot so it's difficult for me to maintain a similar schedule on a daily basis. Also I have to eat outside. Can you suggest me a diet plan & physical activity which can help me maintain my health.
Midnight snack craving is basically a craving for food when you wake up in the middle of the night. Midnight cravings can lead to weight gain if you binge eat on a regular basis. It is important that you accept the situation and take steps to rectify it.
A majority of the foods that you consume are mostly empty calories such as cookies and sugar based food. If you don't control these cravings, then it may lead to tremendous weight gain. Here are a few tips to control your midnight snack craving -
- Eat your Dinner Properly: It is important that you eat a well-balanced dinner that consists of carbohydrates, protein and fats. If you don't eat a proper dinner, then the chances of eating later and subsequent binge eating go up drastically.
- Include Fiber: Add fiber to your diet as fiber helps you in feeling full. Eat fiber rich foods such as beans, lentils and broccoli which promote a feeling of satiety.
- Green Tea: Drink a cup of green tea after eating as it will help you sleep better.
- Stay Hydrated: Make sure that you are properly hydrated as it will prevent food cravings. Dehydration may also lead to other health complication such as skin problems.
- Consume Yoghurt: Consume portions of yoghurt as it contains probiotic bacteria that help in keeping your digestive system healthy. It also promotes a feeling of satiety as it contains protein.
- Plan an Activity: Don't immediately go to bed after dinner, instead go for a walk or play with your pet. Make sure that you spend some time after dinner prior to retiring for bed.
- Eat Healthy: If you do have cravings then go for healthy choices such as eating salads and fruits. Focus on foods such as cucumber, jackfruits and apples.
- Protein: Make sure you add protein to your diet as protein helps in muscle building. It also makes you fuller so that you eat less. Include foods such as eggs, chicken and fish to your diet.
- Exercise: Exercise on a regular basis. This increases the secretion of endorphins in your body which improve your wellbeing and promote happiness. It will help you sleep better and reduce your craving to eat unhealthy foods.