Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Haldwani and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D.K.Rana
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. D.K.RanaYour feedback matters!
I am 46 year old male. My homosiestin levels are abnormal. It is at 47. And all the other parameters blood and collesterol are normal. Please Advice.
I'm ATANU SARKAR. Kolkata. I have Acne Vulgaris on my forehead, chest & few on my back. My doctor prescribed me DOXT sl, clear gel & brevoxyl creamy face wash (4% Benzoyl Peroxide. But still after 3 weeks use of this medicines breakouts are still arising. Please help me to get rid of this.
I am 29 years old but my weight is 56 kgs. I thinks it is not enough for me. How can I improve the weight. What should I do now.
I am 34 year and before one month I have got acl ligament injury. And I done acl reconstruction surgery yesterday. And today I am discharge. But the pain is too much .and no move my effected leg. What I do for this. Pl suggested for remove pain. Dr. Prescribed cefixime and diclo para tablets.
Mein bhut kamzori mehsus kar RHA hu mera weight bhi bhut kam h please meri kamzori aur weight Ka ilaz btaiye.
The area around my chin is red and the skin seems somewhat thick I used to rub that area of the skin in the downward direction because I wanted to straighten that portion Now the redness and the thick skin don't seem to go away Is there any treatment possible? I have allergy to sulphur based products.
How to get back the lost layer of teeth that is enamel nd please prescribe some medicine to get back original teeth layer nd make it healthy.
A year implies a pimple on my nose is quite thick. Oily skin is also quite. Please solve my problem.
Hi For the past 2 days I have a slight pain in the testicles. But there is no swelling there only irritation. 2 months before same pain I had but late in 15 days the pain disappeared I was living peacefully I have no idea what to do please suggest due to these feeling to upset from morning to night.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
- Definition: As per Ayurveda, gastritis is known as Urdhva Amlapitta, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. This inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
- Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the four Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Vata Dosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
- Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Sukumara Ghrita are ghee based preparations that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Dhatri Lauha includes amla juice which should be taken twice a day. Lemon juice, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in such situations.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.