Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Haldwani and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. D.K.RanaYour feedback matters!
U am 29 year old. I am preparing for I. A. S. Now these days I am feeling very tired and lazy. When I try to study on a bed or anywhere. I can stay in one position for more than 10 minutes. I am worrying about my exam that how I can be so active. Sometimes there is blank in front of my eyes for few seconds. My weight is around 100 kg. So m a bit fatty and a chain smoker. Would you suggest me to get out of these weakness. I mean physical weakness which I am facing nowadays.
I am Male of 21 years. Me and my Girlfriend had a Relationship of almost 3 months. We had many ups and downs But we stayed together. Now Suddenly last few days she is behaving very rude saying that she can't stay with me because I said bad words to her. I told her that I accept my mistake and I won't repeat again. I said many things but she is saying that she can't change her mind. She can't forget the bad I did to her. But the main twist is i.did the wrong in the past but why is she remember now. I just can't survive without. Her And I am 100% sure. There.is not case of cheating from. Both of us. But the thing is her mindset. Is change.
I'm 20 years old and my problem is I sleep very long time night 10pm to morning 8am and I absorb my self laziness. So what I should do to reduce very long sleeping hours. And my height is also less.
Carbo veg is suited for nearly every kind of symptoms that are associated with gas- belching, flatulence, pains, bloating. It is indicated in excessive gas formation and when everything eaten seems to get converted into gas. Carbo veg is also indicated in complaints of obstructive flatulency (pains around heart, abdomen or any where) that are relived by passing gas.
Lycopodium is indicated in cases where the involvement of lower abdomen is more pronounced also when gas is produced in the evening hours. Lycopodium patients usually complain of a constant sense of fermentation in the abdomen. China is more indicated in cases where whole abdomen bloats like a drum. Nux vomica suits those who are more affected by gas problem because of excessive consumption of alcohol and or rich food.
Hints for controlling excessive gas
Following simple diet and lifestyle changes can help to reduce gastrointestinal gas and relieve symptoms
Be careful while eating
Eat more slowly, chew your food thoroughly and relax while you eat. Make sure that you don? t swallow air while you eat. Do not deliberately swallow air to force a belch
Eat what suits you
Foods that may cause gas include beans; vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage; fruits, such as apples, and peaches; whole grains; soft drinks and fruit drinks: milk and milk products,
Exercise regularly and walk for 10 to 15 minutes after eating.
I am 42 years old myB/P is 140/90 some time 135/85 after using medicine (amlopres at) I fell very uneasy.
My brother is 19 year old he sleeps all the time & day we forcefully wake up him to eat but after that again he sleeps he doesn't wake up to take shower also.
Hello doctor am 28 yrs old female 2 months back I joined in la belle for weight loss treatment I was 78 kgs in two months I reached to 75kgs but am not satisfied as they give diet if I quit that diet again I put on my weight for each session I loose 300 to 400gms of weight bt am unable to maintain that weight for my next session I gaining weight recently I joined jim there am doing 90-108 suryanamaskar aerobics cardio exercise is it good to do all these at a time please suggest me to maintain my weight for my sessions and to reduce my weight thank you.
I am a teacher ,in night l muttering as I am teAching. I dream about it. There was I noise in my mind, am I psycho.
Caught in the mundane chores and uniformity of daily pressures, your love life may suffer quite badly. All couples come to a point where one or both of them are either not interested in physical love anymore or too tired to get frisky. This can affect both life not only physically but also emotionally. Even if you have sex, it becomes dull, boring and unpleasant.
Getting the spark back!
Problems with a dull sex life do not have to mean a complete removal of sex from your relationship. Bringing your sex life on track might take a while, but can be quite easily achieved. Understanding yourself, knowing what gives you pleasure and sharing a romantic relationship with your partner are the key elements of a happy and satisfying sexual life. Some of the tips to get the spark back in your sex life are as follows:
- Communicate: Communication is the key to resolving all problems. Many couples feel afraid to talk about sexual issues, but this should not be the case. Talk to your partner about why you are feeling disinterested. Discuss if you are going through a difficult physical transition such as menopause or other physical ailments. It is better to tell the truth and not let your partner just assume that you may not be attracted towards him or her. Be honest if you are failing to have an orgasm. Proper communication is the first step in trying to resolve a problem.
- Educate yourself: In today’s world, finding a solution to sexual problems is no big issue as you can always look up to the internet for information. Go through books, magazines or other items available which will give a clear explanation to all your queries. Create a comfortable, quiet and interference free atmosphere. Age is also a factor that might lead to reduced libido but creating romantic settings might help in bringing the passion back.
- Keep away from blame and criticism: Try not to introduce any issue which might lead to a big fight. Criticizing at this point of time should also be avoided as it can flare up into an argument.
- Be stress free: Try and keep all the work problems away while you are with your partner. Lighten up and focus on your partner and the total experience rather than only aiming to fulfil a goal. Maintaining a stress free attitude helps in makings sex more enjoyable.
- Relax and be flexible: Relaxing helps you feeling more focussed and enhances your sexual energy. Flexibility to your partners needs only makes them more attracted and aroused by you. Thus physical and emotional flexibility can help in bringing back the spark into your sex life.
- Good health: Your physical and emotional health also affects your sex life. Reducing the intake of alcohol, abstaining from smoke, eating healthy and adequate exercise and meditating to calm your mind helps immensely to maintain a good shape and in turn happy sexual life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm 35 year old. Weight 74 kg. Hb 11.7 gm. Sir mujhe fresh hone par pain hota hai aur kabhi-2 blood aate hai. Daily aisa nahi hota. Is vajah se main fresh bhi nahi ho paata. Please help me.
In summers I get rashes on my body and I have taken many medicines but it get no change so please help me thanks a lot.
I am very slim and I guess under weight as well and definitely not so fit. I am not sure what type of doctor I should consult. Please help me out.
Women's day special
Multitasking moms a few nutritional tips
Most moms have a less-than-ideal relationship with food and with all that effort they put into feeding their kids, they either eat too little or too much.
Mornings are an especially busy time with breakfast being cooked and lunch boxes being packed and often mothers end up skipping breakfast themselves. Make sure you sit down and eat a healthy breakfast; you could even pack it and carry it to work if that’s easier, but do not miss breakfast.
Also finish your meal first before feeding your fussy kids so that you are way more patient and energetic.
One rule you absolutely must follow is to never finish up the food your child has left.