Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Gwalior. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SurajYour feedback matters!
Hay doc (s), My mother's foot sole got hard at some places and it hurts. It is painful. How can it be cured, Is there any natural way or home remedy to heal it, or something else. Please help.
My back hands legs always when I sleep when I work I feel ok. I had one daughter born by operation. Get tiredfast seen on my face.
My mother is having frozen shoulder and doctor which I consulted has told us to go for surgery. Which we cannot afford. please help us.
My mom is regularly complaining about wrist pain. She is under treatment for thyrodisim. She can not lift heavy object wid dat arm .wat to do?
1st I have to suffering with right neck pain in sleeping. After that my negligence I play shuttle & volley ball three days continuously. Its became major pain from right hand spin and light sensation at right hand wrist. I face this problem from 20 days. Please tell me solution and guidance.
Hello Sir/Ma'am, I started my college life staying at my relatives, where I didn't want to be. It was an influenced decision, I took it on someone else word. I did not like the environment, the people, the college which led to me being isolated. I had dengue a few months later, since then my hair condition has gone worse. Following up my stay in a place where I was not happy and socially functional, I started feeling negative and thinking way more. Tell me one thing, Does Masturbation or Porn viewing (in a normal range) bad for my hair health, or physical, or mental health? Or is it the dengue that caused it or the social isolation due to homesickness? Or the stress of staying unhappy with a wrong decision? What causes what? Thank you. please help.
Hello sir, my son is advanced shuttle player he will be practicing nearly 2 to 3 hours a day he is only 15yrs old but I can feel cracking noise in all joints of his body and he got complaint of calf muscle pain soon he wake up from the bed please suggest me some good remedy.
I am Mohammad Anas . I am 20 years Old . I have been feeling pain in my right hand . How can I do for better hand . What type exercise can I do?
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.