Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for testYour feedback matters!
I'm 28 years female. I have taking skin hair removal laser treatment from last month, after 1st sitting I've facing under skin hair rashes and itching too. What should I do now?
- The first step in hair care is your diet and the two most important things in your diet are iron and protein. The hair cells are the fastest growing cells in the body but they are also the first ones to be affected you don't eat right or suffer with deficiencies because they are not required for survival.
- Try and include iron rich food like leafy vegetables, fish, pumpkin seeds, beans, chickpea, soybeans and cereals in your diet. Doctors suggest that you consume iron daily. You also need protein because that's what strengthens your hair. Include complete proteins which are also rich in amino acids: like cheese, milk, soy, lentils, peas, quinoa and yogurt.
I am having joint pains and unable to walk freely My age is 54 years. Doctors advised to get the et knee replacement. How many days it will take for me to walk without operation.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hairs which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing: All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
HOW LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORKS
Regardless of which area you're looking to de-fuzz, laser hair removal can help. In a matter of minutes, hair follicles are destroyed with minimal discomfort. Using highly concentrated energy, hair follicles are targeted and pulses of light are emitted. The laser's energy is attracted to the pigment of hair, the same way sunlight is attracted to darker clothing. For this reason, laser hair removal work best on those with dark, coarse hair and a fair complexion.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A LASER HAIR REMOVAL PROVIDER:
- The experience level of the treatment provider
- The quality of the hair removal equipment (lasers)
- The ability to safely treat all skin colors.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am 37 years old and I use Loreal hair colour. I have hair fall, dandruff and at early age the greying of hair. They have become very dry, dull and weightless. What should I do?
What is Micro Hair Patch / Hair Skin / Toupee?
Micro Skin gives you a complete security of hair condition and a new life, with better lifestyle and hairstyle.
I am 29 years old my beard started turning grey and my hair on backside neck, particularly my beard has turned 30% grey, can you please suggest any treatment r medicine to stop early greying.
I am 30 year old, and I have ACL injury on 17 june 2017 during dancing. And I do essential exercise daily for the recovery of ACL injury, is there surgery is necessary for ACL injury. By exercises it can possible to recover injury. Please tell me sir. And my other question is. How to reduce my body weight during ACL injury. Please sugest me the right path. Sir.
I am 67 year old lady, knee replacement for both leg done 4 years back. My weight 70 kg at present. On suggestion of local doctor thyroid test done, but it's normal. Doing exercise daily. How to manage my weight please suggest.
My mother 86 years (45 Kg. 4 Ft Ht) having BP and diabetes, Alzhmier. She is given 1 tablet each for BP, diabetes and one for anxiety to take rest. She remembers all old incidents and thinks it is still continuing e.g. Her father passed away 30 years ago, but she thinks her father is still there alone, and she wants to go to village to help him etc. But she does not remember recent happenings, including morning tiffen, who came and met her and went, bathroom doors etc. Even though we tell her the correct thing, she accepts it at the moment, but forgets again. She remembers all 5 of us at home and few close relatives. She thinks still she is only cooking and taking care of all of us in food, cloth etc. And her grandson is 14 years, she consider him as a very small boy of 3-4 years like. We are also giving her age Gandha half spoon alternate days, Brahmi leaf juice (ondelaga, GotuKola), Ground Badam, Melon seeds and she consumes coconut oil with food 2 days in a week and Vitamin D capsule one in a month, Flax Seed powder is also given once a week. Any possibility to make her reduce loss of memory or at last maintain as it is without further loosing memory etc. Pl help.
I have checked my shoulder by Doctor, there is no issue in my shoulder bone, but there might be muscle break, he said. But I do warm up and bath with warm water, but there is no relief, then what should I do?
Hello I'm having soo much of hair near the buttocks hole, it is much irritating. Can I use veet to clean them? Can I use veet in underarms?
I am 16 years old. I want to get rid of unwanted hairs. But I did not use razors or any hair removal cream. Please tell me how can I get rid of unwanted hair with home made remedy!
I have calf muscles pain in both leg at night and day time. I have taken medicine but no any changes jas taken. What should I do?
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.