Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Neha Gwalior Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
You can be diagnosed with a tennis elbow even if you have never been on a tennis court! A tennis elbow refers to tendinitis or swelling of the tendons in the elbows and arms. Tough tissue bands that join the muscles of the arm to the bone are known as tendons. This affliction is one of the most common reasons for elbow pain and can affect men and women at any age. However, it is most commonly seen in patients who are around 40 years old.
Tennis elbow develops gradually and is triggered by repetitive motions that strain the muscles or put too much pressure on the tendons such as sports that involve swinging a racquet, weight lifting or hobbies like carpentry, knitting, typing or painting.
Most cases of tennis elbow resolve themselves with time as long as you rest the elbow and give your tendons a break. Some things you could do to speed up the healing process are:
Soak the elbow in an ice bath for half an hour every 3 to 4 hours. This should help relieve the pain and reduce swelling.
Use an elbow strap to support the arm and prevent further strain in the injured tendon.
Exercising the arm to reduce stiffness and increase the possible range of motions. This will also make your tendons more flexible. However, exercises should be done only under a physiotherapist’s guidance so as to prevent any further damage. Additionally, your doctor may also suggest physiotherapy, to strengthen and stretch the arm muscles.
Over the counter, anti-inflammatory medicines such as ibuprofen or aspirin can also help reduce the pain and swelling. These drugs should not be used without a doctor’s guidance as they can cause a number of side effects. In some cases, these side effects can slow down the healing process.
Painkiller or steroid injections may also be prescribed to temporarily ease the pain and swelling around the elbow.
In some cases of severe tennis elbow, these forms of treatment may not be effective and if you are still suffering from pain and swelling for over 4 months, you may need to consider surgery. Surgery for tennis elbow involves removing the damaged section of the tendon and repairing the remaining part.
Recovery from a tennis elbow may seem slow but it is essential to be patient and avoid lifting weights or putting any strain on the arm during recovery. Once the swelling has completely gone down and you feel no pain or tenderness in the area, only then should begin using your arm normally.
I have pain in my stomach from last 2 days it is increasing time to time I have take medicine too but it does not decrease shall I go to doctor.
Dear sir/Madam I am Shamal from dhaka. I have been suffering from Shin bone pain my right leg (Lower portion) since 12 days. After sleeping or bed rest pain is more, after half an hour it is something essay then walking properly. When sitting to stand up pain is more. What can I do sir? Pls give me some suggestion.
Sir I am doing cumshot 5 times A day and Now a days I am suffering from my back pain .so please tell me what is the reason of Back pain. And How to Remove pain from back Side. Is there any Side effect?
Hi I am 22 years old I have a problem of bones and muscles pain especially on the lower side during my first visit to local doctor who is md in heart related issue Done my ecg when I had unusual chest pain during movements of hand and checked all blood reports which came normal then too after coming back from classes at home I used to take hot water massage then I feel relaxed but then again it started to take some pain during moments tendon pains were there mostly in rib cage lower back back of chest shoulders and little in abdomen this phase took around 1 month after that my doctor told m to do vitamin d and thyroid test so I came to know that my vitamin d is 7.7 ng/ml which is deficient so I took medicine for 20 days but still I had some pain which goes from ribcage to abdomen I am still confused about bones and muscle pain 1 week prior I started coughing but not continuously I had my sleep very well during this phase besides I have lifted whole cylinder which was field before paining do I need to worry now about my health I have consulted orthopaedic Dr. And he had given me medication now I am relaxed.
I have headache, nausea and loose motions from morning. I even feel weight in my head. What should I do?
The bones and muscles tend to get worn with age and other conditions. Osteoporosis is a condition described by a reduction in bone thickness. Bones tend to become weak and fragile in this condition. The most common consequence of osteoporosis is fractures. Osteoporosis does not cause signs or side effects until it has reached an advanced state. Certain signs and symptoms of osteoporosis include:
- Back pain
- Loss of growth after some time
- A stooped stance
- Crack of the vertebra, wrist, hip or other bone
Homeopathy has been a very beneficial modus operandi in the campaign against Osteoporosis. Homeopathic remedies will not reverse existing bone loss, but can help control pain, will slow down or stop further bone loss, can promote stability and healing.
Homeopathic remedies will allow the essential minerals and nutrients to be absorbed more efficiently, thus, further preventing bone fractures, or accelerating healing of any existing fractures by strengthening the bones.
Homeopathic constitutional approach takes into account a patient’s characteristic symptoms, their overall physical and mental condition and understands the way a person’s body reacts to Osteoporosis.
The purpose of Homeopathic approach is to vitalize the body’s natural healing and self-repair ability to create the highest state of health and well-being.
The aim and objective of Homoeopathic management can be achieved by:
- Dietary intake of intake of calcium required by body.
- Correction of intake of calcium apart forms food to regulate the daily requirement of calcium.
- Correction of intestinal absorption of calcium.
- Correction of assimilation of calcium channels in body by constitutional approach.
- Exercise, in the form of light exercises and/or meditation.
- Therapeutic correction in case the above criteria fail or partially improve the patient.
Various homeopathic prescriptions are accessible to cure bone loss and keep up bone mass. They tend to get rid of the condition from its roots and prevent it from happening in the future. These include:
- Symphytum Officinale: It is the best homeopathic solution for treating fractures in osteoporosis. This homeopathic cure helps in joining the cracked bone proficiently. Fractures, where patients complain of a prickling pain in the fractured area, can be significantly soothed by giving this regular homeopathic treatment. This common homeopathic medicine can likewise help in decreasing irritability of the fracture.
- Ruta Graveolens: It is yet another very effective homeopathic cure used for the treatment of fractures in osteoporosis. Whenever a bone gets broken, the ligaments and tendons of bones that surround it additionally get harmed. It is in this circle where homeopathic medicine Ruta Graveolans demonstrates its great impact. This regular solution helps in mending torn ligaments and tendons.
- Hypericum Perforatum: It is yet another helpful natural homeopathic solution that can be used with certainty for the excruciating pain in the back because of crushed nerves in the middle of harmed vertebral bones.
- Calcarea Phosphorica: Calcarea phosphorica is a very effective medication used in homeopathic treatment of the curvature of the spine and flow of blood in patients of osteoporosis. It is mostly given to those patients who have a weak spine and delicate bones, which cause the curvature and stop the flow of blood.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus can also give the best results in curing the curvature and flow of blood in patients of osteoporosis. If blazing sensation in spine remains along with the curvature, this treatment is the most effective. This regular homeopathic cure is also valuable for pain and weakness in the spine.
- Calcarea Fluorica: It is a brilliant solution for osteoporosis patients who complain of pain in the back, which is more painful while resting and better when walking or doing some physical exercise.
- Syphilinum and Fluoric Acid: These are homeopathic prescriptions that can be used as a part of homeopathic treatment of osteoporosis where the pain occurs in the long bones and is more painful during the night.
- Sulfur: It is used for those patients of osteoporosis who have an arch in the spine and walk and sit in a stooping position.