Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Physiotherapists online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Palash Pathak
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment of Osteomalacia
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Submit a review for Dr. Palash PathakYour feedback matters!
Pain in the heel and lower foot when I wake up in the morning. This is happening more than a month now. If I press the heel it hurts more. This is happening in both the foot. I got my uric acid check done last week it was 7.9 I have have started drinking water and I am on tab furic 40 mg. Is there anything I can do with this morning pain.
I am 19 year old girl from madhya Pradesh bhopal. My mother had a problem of knee from last 10-15 years. We already taken every type of treatment but didn't work. I am little confused about the problem as I am Doing mbbs. Pls help if you understand wht to do for this? Thank you best regards!
Sir mera left hand drive and played karta samay pain hota hai And when throw any thing then a lot of pain.
I am 25 year old male sometimes I have a pulsating pain in the back of my head on the left side should I consider it as a migraine.
I have from my knees till my waist and some on my back some pimples which are really big some have pus and these are hurting really bad can't walk normally I went to a dermatologist for 2-3 times I had a treatment but nothing I need somehow to send you a picture no one knows here in Greece or they trying to take money without giving me results.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation?
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey and get injured while playing.
- You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones.
After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing. Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If its first episode of shoulder dislocation, usually closed reduction followed by rehabilitation is sufficient.
- In case when patient is younger than 20 years or in cases with bony injury, surgery is recommended.
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery.
- Recurrent dislocations cause more and more damage to glenoid part of scapula and humeral head.
Type of surgery required changes from simple surgery to more difficult surgery with number of dislocations. In cases of simple capsulo-labral damage, capsulolabral repair is sufficient. In cases with loss of bone from humeral head (Hillsachs Lesion), Remplissage surgery is required additionally. When glenoid bone also is deficient of bone, bony reconstruction of glenoid becomes necessary. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.