Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Skin Blemishes Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Skin Peel Treatment
Skin Polishing Treatment
Please suggest permanent skin whitening foods and drinks, because I think the other products used for skin whitening not give a good result for permanent skin whitening ,if you have any other way for skin whitening permanently without laser and surgery ,plz also share with us.
Hello Dr. My name is syed my face skin is very dry after I wash my face nd little white patches is irritating and little itching I used fourderm crem br it dosnt work plxx give me sme crem names. thanks.
I'm a 27 year male. I work in 24/7 shift and don't take food properly. Often I get sores on my tongue in a particular place. My inner mouth layer is damaged and I can't take hot foods now. Could this be a nerve damage?
Hi I want to go for crowns and veeners for my complete upper and lower jaw as I have stained teeth. Please suggest me an economical option, as per some dentist it will cost around Rs. 1,50,000.
How I loss my weight. Am just 13 year old and my weight is 85 l am facing problems every where please help me out.
I'm 17 yrs female. I have big breasts. I need a XXL bra for my breast. I want to make them smaller. Is it possible naturally? I've done two times spa massages on my breast to make smaller but it failed.
My sister is fat she has almost 80 kg at age of 13. She is always tensed of it. How can she loose her wait. Could you please suggest.
She is suffering with melasma, after third delivery it is affected to her, looking very ugly on face, kindly suggest the cream.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.