Treatment of Scalp Reduction
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Surgery Procedure
Restoration Aesthetics Procedures
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Prp Hair Transplantation
Pityriasis Rosea Treatment
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Laser Resurfacing Procedure
It's wonderful what, a number of women disregard home remedies for glowing skin for transient arrangements like face peels, botox, laser treatment and even costly and agonizing face lifts. But in reality , nothing is more beneficial for your skin over natural remedies for glowing skin. Here are three of the absolute best home remedies to get glowing skin.
- Honey and lemon face pack: This facial pack gives you a perfect skin at home effectively. Blend honey and lemon juice in equivalent quantity and apply it on the face. Wash it off after 20 minutes. This pack will enhance your skin tone.
- Banana and milk cream: For dry skin, peeling and flakiness is a typical issue. To get flawless and glowing skin and to sustain the dryness this face mask will be the best treatment. Cut of a banana and crush it well. Include some milk cream in that crushed banana pulp and apply on the face. Sit tight for 60 minutes and wash it off.
- Sugar and honey face scrub: Face scrub can make the skin smoother by getting rid of the dead skin layer on the surface. A clear spotless skin is important for a flawless facial skin. Mix honey and sugar. Use that to scrub the face.
- Rose water and sandalwood: Sandalwood has been utilized as a part of excellence since ages as it help the skin to revive. Sandalwood likewise makes the skin appearance lighter and help you get a glowing skin. Rose water lightens up the skin for a smooth glowing face.
- Paste of curd, tomato juice and oatmeal: Blend curd, tomato juice and oatmeal to make a paste. Apply it on the face and abandon it for no less than 15 minutes. Wash it off with icy water and see the results.
- Fuller’s earth and Potato juice: Potato juice is perfect for lightening the marks and blemishes on face. Take some potato juice and utilize that juice to make a glue like paste of fuller's earth (multianimiti).
What should I do for reduce my hair fall? My hair become so thin and regularly fall huge amount of hair. Please help.
I am loosing my hair. I tried my ways to stop this bt I failed. I am not sure which medicine I should take. Can you please help me with this. I will be highly obliged.
For e.g. I have a desk job and in the last 2 year, my weight has gon up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight please help.
Hii. I want to loose both fat and weight is there possible to get 6 pack abs for me because my weight is up to 75 kgs what should I do please suggest me and what should and how much I have to eat in breakfast lunch dinner.
For some people, the simple act of walking can be very uncomfortable. This is because they may be suffering from a heel spur. Heel spurs are calcium deposits that cause a bony protrusion on the underside of the heel bone. Heel spurs themselves may be painless but walking or jogging can make the person like a knife or pin is sticking into his or her sole. This may also be felt while standing up after being seated for a long time. Heel spurs do not heal on resting and usually need medical attention. Some ways of treating a heel spur are-
Stretching Exercises: Heel spur exercises help strengthen the tissue in the heel and increases the fascia and Achilles tendon flexibility. This, in turn, helps reduce the pain and prevents a recurrence of the condition. Try standing with both feet apart and flex your knees while squatting. Keep your heels on the ground for as long as possible.
Wearing The Right Shoes: Wearing shoes that do not fit well is one of the leading causes for heel spurs. When buying shoes look for a firm heel counter, a ¾-1 1/2 inch heel, a long vamp, semi-rigid or rigid shank and a toe box that is wide enough to accommodate your toes without pinching them.
Taping or Strapping to Rest Stressed Muscles and Tendons: Taping or strapping your foot tightly can help protect the fascia and allow the spur to heal. It also rests the muscles and tendons and distributes the pressure being put on them.
Shoe Inserts or Orthotic Devices: Using an insole can help cushion the heel and reduce the pain of a heel spur. It also reduces the impact felt while walking or standing.
Physical Therapy: Physiotherapy for heel spurs aims at strengthening the foot and calf muscles. Your doctor will try and gradually increase the possible range of motion and restore muscle control in the foot arch. You will also be taught how to improve your running and landing techniques.
Medication: Over the counter medication like ibuprofen may help temporarily ease the pain caused by heel spurs. In some cases, corticosteroid injections may also be prescribed to reduce the inflammation and pain.
- Surgery: If there is no improvement in a heel spur within 9 to 12 months, surgery may be considered to remove the spur or release the plantar fascia. However, this is rare and most heel spurs do not need surgery.
More and more people are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss problem. Hair loss can be embarrassing and hamper one's self-esteem and confidence. When treated early hair loss can be reduced and even stopped completely.
Ayurveda believes that hair fall control is very much associated to the body type and also the stability of your mind body structure. Ayurveda considers the hair as a byproduct for bone formation. The tissues, which are responsible for formation of bones are also responsible for your hair growth. Hair fall is considered to be a problem of pitta dosha in Ayurveda and excess of Pitta dosha in the body is the chief cause of hair problems. Ayurvedic hair loss treatment measures are known for their effectiveness. Usually the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss includes diet, meditation, yoga, and yes, we cannot forget medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Dietary Recommendations for Hair Loss Treatment:
As hair fall is considered a problem of pitta dosha, you need to identify the bad eating habits that are contributing to the increase of pitta in your body.
Pitta is increased by excessive intake of tea, coffee, alcohol, meats and excessive smoking. Pitta is also aggravated by eating too much fried, oily, greasy, spicy, sour, and acidic foods.
Ayurvedic Herbs recommended for Hair Loss Treatment:
Bhringaraj: It is known as king of the hair, promotes hair growth on the head and effectively stops and reverses balding and premature graying. It helps to calm the mind promoting sound sleep. Bhringaraj (Eclipta prostrata) is taken internally and used externally as Bhringraj oil and is an excellent rejuvenator.
Brahmi: This hair pack is available in most Indian grocery stores and used with curd is an excellent hair pack.
Amla: Indian gooseberry is packed with Vitamin C and thus loaded with antioxidants. In powdered form it can be mixed with henna, brahmi powders along with curd to make a great hair pack.
Neem: This is a natural remedy against dandruff and lice and also has blood purifying abilities. Use in powdered form with coconut oil or curd to massage scalp.
Ritha: These are natural soap nuts that are used for cleaning hair without stripping off the natural oils. Use in powdered form to massage scalp and wash off thoroughly.
Ashwagandha: Weak immune system is one of the factors for hair loss. Ashwagandha makes you feel energized and healthier. It stops stress, increases vigor and helps regrow lost hair.
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin.
4 Plastic surgery alternatives for burns and wounds
The branch of plastic surgery that is generally used for the treatment of burns and other wounds is known as reconstructive plastic surgery. There are numerous surgical methods that fall under this category, which is effectively used to treat these injuries and the related issues that they cause.
What are medical issues caused by burns and wounds?
Some of the most frequently occurring issues that stem from burns and similar wounds are as follows:
- Restriction of mobility
- Aesthetic disfigurement and scarring
- Loss of sensation in the affected area
The different issues are caused by varying kinds of burns and injuries and, hence, each case must be approached in a different manner for remedy.
Different kinds of plastic surgeries that are used for treatment
Depending on the nature of the injury, your plastic surgeon may opt for any of the following surgical methods for treating the problem.
1. Skin grafting
In this procedure, skin is removed from one part of the body and transplanted to the affected area. This method is used for the treatment of burns. There are two types of this surgical procedure - one removes a few layers from the dermis of the donor area (split-thickness graft) while the other removes the entire dermis (full-thickness graft). Recovery time depends on the kind of procedure used. Skin grafting is occasionally used for breast and nose reconstruction as well.
This type of surgery makes the use of a microscope in reconstructive procedures for working on minuscule veins, arteries, and nerves for repairing damaged areas. Microsurgery is often used alongside other surgical procedures for re-attaching body parts, relieving paralysis of the face and in the reconstruction of breasts.
3. Tissue expansion
This method is used to induce the growth of extra skin on the body that can be used for reconstructive purposes. This is done by inserting a balloon expander underneath the skin that slowly gets filled with saline solution and makes the skin swell. This excess skin is then used for correction or reconstruction of the affected area.
4. Free flap procedure
This procedure involves the transfer of skin, bone, muscle and blood supply from the donor area to the damaged area for repairing purposes. Microsurgery is often performed alongside this treatment method, which is used most frequently for breast reconstruction or after the removal of cancer from the neck or head. Free flap is also used in defects which can't be covered by simple skin grafts especially in areas where vital structures are exposed.
How should I use fenugreek seed to grow back my hairs losses due toh hair fall and baldness? Please tell me in details.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.