Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for RamkeshYour feedback matters!
Garlic can do wonders to your libido. Garlic has always been seen as a miracle herb that heals body organs. It normalizes the blood flow especially towards the penis. Many ancient civilizations have used garlic to increase and heal the sexuality. I have personally tried garlic and can vouch for its powers. It is not only good for vitality and little jhony it is also great for your general health.
How to Use:
You can eat three to four garlic cloves daily for a if you are having difficulty getting an erection. You can cut that down to three times a week after a month. that is if you start feeling better down there. you can also use grated garlic in your meat to get the desired result but raw garlic cloves work much better. Your breath will be awful but I am sure your partner won’t complain after your performance in bed.
Increasing the effectiveness:
In order to increase the effectiveness of the treatment you should cut down on the trans-fat. This will not only help you get in better shape but also will help your boom, boom to go zoom zoom.
I'm 28 years male, from the last 6 months my gums are bleeding and also my teeth are getting damaged due reflux of stomach acid. Previously (2007) I was diagnosed with esophageal ulcer. Recently when I visited gastroenlogist and endoscopy he said no problem every thing is clear. So how and why my gums are bleeding? And I am taking vitamin c tablets also.
It is common knowledge that fruits as well as vegetables provide you with a natural combination of large number of nutrients, which help in the overall nourishment of your body. However, there are differences that are quite noticeable. Both the categories can be further divided into subcategories:
- Fruits consist of
- Fruits such as apple, mango
- Nuts such as almonds and peanuts
- Legumes such as garbanzo beans
- Vegetables consist of
- Leaves such as lettuce and cabbage
- Stems such as asparagus and celery
- Buds such as broccoli
- Roots such as carrot, radish
Even though fruits as well as vegetables contain some similar nutrients, the number of micronutrients (chemical substances which are needed for the overall development and growth of the body) are generally higher in vegetables than fruits. On the other hand, fruits tend to have more macronutrients (types of foods required ion adequate amounts in one’s diet) as compared to vegetables.
Micronutrients are a class of nutrients that include vitamins, minerals and some phytonutrients that are mandatory for proper health. The right concentration of micronutrients plays a major role in supporting the healthy functioning of the organs. Leafy vegetables have an abundance of micronutrients such as the various vitamins as well as iron, calcium and magnesium; they play a major role in the proper functioning of the nervous system, bones, eyes, teeth, skin, muscles, blood cells, nails as well as the immune system. Root vegetables, along with being powerhouses of minerals and vitamins like the leafy vegetables, also additionally supply carbohydrates, especially complex-carbohydrates (carbohydrates which gradually supply constant energy to the body).
The main difference between vegetable and fruits is that fruits contain substantially higher amounts of macronutrients than vegetables. These are the energy giving and caloric components of foods. These include proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Apples, bananas, oranges and other common fruits have higher concentrations of simple carbohydrates or sugars, like fructose. Vegetables tend to have lesser levels of fructose.
Fruits vs. Vegetables
Giving preference to vegetables over other foods would help in increasing the intake of nutrients that aid good health. At the same time, it helps in reducing intake of foods with high calories. On the other hand, fruits have low levels of fat and high level of fiber and water. This is required by the body for maintaining its digestive health. Fruits also have low sodium-content and high levels of natural sugars. This makes them an adequate substitute for processed foods that contain empty calories. Fruits contain calories that are densely packed with nutrients that supply vitamins and minerals along with energy.
All in all a balanced mix of both of them is highly recommended as one cannot substitute the requirement another fulfills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
The kidneys are small organs that filter about 200 liters of water each day, removing out about 2 liters of toxins and wastes in a water medium as urine. In addition to maintaining the fluid levels in the body, they also produce hormones that regulate blood pressure, produce red blood cells, and play a vital role in maintaining bone health. Any problem with the kidney, infection or otherwise, can lead to its improper functioning, causing damaging results on the rest of the body organs.
While the bad news is that most diseases from infections to diabetes to hypertension and cancer have an adverse effect on the kidneys, there are signs that can be watched out for, which can indicate a problem with the kidneys and so further damage prevented. Read on to know some of the most common symptoms of kidney disease and how further progression can be prevented.
- Change in urination process: Any change in the process of urination should be a warning for a test. It could be change in color or the appearance of the urine, painful urination, burning on urination, difficulty to start and stop a stream, or too frequent or infrequent urinations. These are usually the first symptoms of kidney disease and should be an alarm to get a kidney function test done. If you have hypertension or a strong family history of kidney disease, then getting a simple urine test to check optimal kidney function is definitely mandated. These could indicate conditions like infection, diabetes, kidney failure, or other conditions which can all be identified with further testing and then treated accordingly. The progress of the disease can be halted, which can help improve overall quality of life.
- Fatigue, loss of energy: As noted above, impaired kidney function leads to other organs being affected and buildup of toxins in the body. There is also anemia which sets in due to decrease in red blood cells and therefore reduced overall energy levels, loss of sleep, and fatigue.
- Swollen eyes, feet, and ankles: Reduced kidney function leads to fluid accumulation, sodium retention, loss of protein, which all lead to swollen eyes and ankles and feet. These are easy to identify and should ring a bell to get checked for kidney functions.
- Muscle cramps: Improper electrolyte levels can affect muscle functioning, leading to painful cramps. Along with changes in the process of urination, this should be an indication of underlying kidney disease.
Keep a track of any above mentioned problems as they can help in saving not just the kidneys but all the vital organs.
I masturbate 5 times in a week, sometimes it may be 3 times a day. Is this harmful for my body and for having sex in future? Is it also responsible for being short length of my penis and not growing my body?
Helo sir mera naam chetan h nd sir muje sexual pblm se related kuch puchna h nd sir muje sex krne m pain feel hota h nd sir penis k upar jo layer hoti h jisse niche krte h usse jyda niche krne par bhi pain feel hota h nd meri shadi nahi hui h but m sex kr chuka hu. Nd sir phle mene masturbution bhot kari h bhot jyda. Nd sir meri penis k aas pass jo layer hoti h jaha par nase hoti h waha par bhot chote chote daane s bhi ho gaye h.nd plss sir muje isska solution do nd ye kya h or kis wajha s hua h or ye thik kesa hoga. Plsss sir meri help kro.
Swallowing food comes naturally to human beings. But when there is a problem, it is usually called Dysphagia. Esophagus, a muscular tube-like organ located at the back of our throat, usually helps in swallowing food and transferring them to our stomach. When esophagus does not function properly, dysphagia happens. Patients suffering from brain or nerve disorder, seniors and babies might have this problem.
People with dysphagia might witness the following issues:
- Difficulty in swallowing solids and liquids.
- Gaging, choking or coughing usually occurs when trying to swallow.
- Experience pain when trying to swallow and also heartburn.
- Swallowed food might come back up either through mouth or nose.
- A chronic problem might result in weight loss.
There are 2 main reasons, why the Esophagus might become dysfunctional.
- Due to some medical condition the muscles and nerves that help the esophagus work have stopped working.
- The esophagus is blocked by something.
There can be a number of reasons for both the condition. Here are the reasons why the muscles and nerves might not work.
Certain diseases can create problems with your nervous system, which in turn can affect the esophagus. These diseases are polio, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease.
- A brain stroke, spinal cord injury or brain injury can also affect swallowing.
- Polymyositis or Dermatomyositis are immune system problems that can cause swelling or weakness.
- The muscles of esophagus suddenly squeeze, which is called esophagus spasm.
- Scleroderma causes the esophagus to become thin and weak.
The esophagus might be blocked because of these reasons:
- Esophagus might have malignant or non-malignant tumours.
- Esophagitis is a medical condition when the esophagus is infected, got some allergy or even if a pill got stuck on it.
- People suffering from reflux diseases often experience the acid that backs up into the esophagus. This can cause an ulcer on it resulting in scars. Scars make Esophagus narrower, making it difficult to swallow.
- There are small sacs called Diverticula on the esophagus or the throat, often making it difficult to swallow.
- Lymph nodes, tumours, bone spurs can also obstruct esophagus and create difficulty in swallowing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.
I am having small mass growths under my feet. Im not sure whether its corns or not because its usually painless. Its spreading on the sole of my feet. Its from last two years but its spreading a way more from past month.
Hello doctor, my friend started to go for gym, cycling, and fast walking for one hour from one week. Now he got varicose veins in his left leg. What should be done? Any precautions to make it normal. Thank you.
How cinnamon can be used and in how much quantity if a patient is suffering from diabetes and high blood pressure my age is 67 yrs.
Sir, मैं पिछले एक वर्ष से ज्यादा समय से anal fissure से पीड़ित हूँ, इस समस्या से पूर्णतः निजात पाने के लिए क्या करना चाहिए।अर्थात स्थायी समाधान, जबकि मैं दवा भी खा रहा हूँ please tell me,
I am 24 year old female, unmarried, I have a stomach pain in 2 or 3 days. Its not a period time. I consult with my doctor and she is checked my scan report and she said no problem in my stomach. Please help me.
My left side of the stomach is swollen and having little pain sometimes. The swollen part is very tight and it always remain swollen as compared to right side. I discharge urine more than usual. Sometimes having little pain at the left side of the lower abdomen. Is it related with kidney issues? Please advice.
Hi, yesterday night during foreplay with my wife, when I was kissing her vagina the liquid from her vagina has gone in my mouth, is there any problem and I have one more doubt in generally I saw women sucks penis of men, if liquid from mens penis goes in women mouth is there any danger. Please advice.
I am recently married and suffering from PE. Which is happening before penetration. Hope you suggest me something .is there any remedy to have long lasting intercourse.
Prostatitis is only one of several causes of sexual pain in men. If you are experiencing sexual pain, which can include pain in the penis, testis, or pelvis area that occurs during sex, while ejaculating, or after sex, it could stem from a variety of causes.
Sex is supposed to feel good, so it can be particularly worrisome and stressful when it hurts, and it can affect your intimate relationships. The causes of sexual pain can be medical, structural, or psychological. Here’s a look at six causes of sexual pain, also known as dyspareunia:
- Actue Bacterial Prostatitis
- Acute Prostatits
- Alcock Syndrome
- Neurogenic Bladder